Shake and Bake (detailed with photos) enanthates and undecylenates

thunderin

Tan Gun Tiger
1. 50mL syringes please (make sure this is done in a cool environment so that the enanthate stays in powder form).
2. Hold syringe and baggy with enanthate powder in one hand.
3. Carefully cut off a 1cm (.5") corner
4. Remove the plunger from the syringe (make sure it doesn't touch anything.
5. Place the open corner of the baggy over the open end of the syringe.
6. Gently wiggle the baggy until all of the powder has entered the syringe.
7. Put pre-loaded BA/BB into syringe.
8. Replace the plunger in the syringe and remove excess air.

9. Replace the plunger in the syringe.
10. Heat your oil to about 33C or 90F. If it too hot to touch then it is too hot for the syringe.
11. Gently eliminate the air from your syringes.
12. Draw the desired amount of oil into the syringe. The warm oil will dissolve most enanthates. For 10 grams of enanthate powder at 250mg/mL the total volume in the syringe should be 40mL. This makes for an easy and precise total volume measurement.
13. Replace the needle's protective cover.
14. SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE IT BABY!! :dance2:
15. Filter and bake....or heat as I prefer.

A full cycle: 40mL Tren E (250mg/mL), 40mL Drost E (250mg/mL), 80 mL Test E (250mg/mL), one large bottle 2.5L of clenbuterol (100mcg/mL) Fanta Orange flavor , one bottle of arimidex (1mg/mL) in PEG 300 and everclear (yuck!), anavar powder (I mix my anavar powder 2 grams at a time with 8 grams flour..little by little and mix and shake it for a good 15 minutes, which will produce 10 grams of powdered anavar at 200mg/gram and finally my T4 and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).

Happy Cookin' and Happy Year of the Dog!!

I know I have asked a few dumbass questions in my day, but why does everyone continue to make home-brew more and more difficult each year? :D

Thunderin, that idea may work for you, but the first time you blow 50cc of hot oil out of a syringe (and it will happen) you are gonna be one pissed of dude.

RJH8541 said:
I know I have asked a few dumbass questions in my day, but why does everyone continue to make home-brew more and more difficult each year? :D

Thunderin, that idea may work for you, but the first time you blow 50cc of hot oil out of a syringe (and it will happen) you are gonna be one pissed of dude.
Cuz when you're bored you come up with crazy shit. And when you're really bored you begin to live my life: Wake up, food, class, food, class, food, class, food, gym, food, videogames/books, food, misc downtime, food, bed.

Repeat.

DougoeFre5h said:
Cuz when you're bored you come up with crazy shit. And when you're really bored you begin to live my life: Wake up, food, class, food, class, food, class, food, gym, food, videogames/books, food, misc downtime, food, bed.

Repeat.

That's a bit different than mine, except tfor the food part:

Wake up, food, fuck Madine, food, gym, food, food, fuck Madine, make my lunch, blowjob from Madine, work, food, food, food, sleep.

Repeat.

coloradosteve said:
get yourself a girl, Doug. The ladies love guys with muscles.
Oh I have one, had to move away on her for school. transfered here late in the scheme of things to finish up my degree. Had to leave the poor girl behind - its all for the best though, we see eachother every few weeks.

Yeah I'm finishing up with my degree too.
Juggling six classes, meals, workout's, and study time is hard fucking work. I don't care who you are. I've got it down like clockwork though.

Thanks for the pics Thunderin. I like the 50ml syringe idea. I don't do large batches only about 10 grams a pop. I'll give it a shot next time.

Back