Sherk Vs. Edgar

Gotta take Sherk.. I think he's still got what it takes! Frankie is tough though and I love watching him fight. I'm thinking Sherk my Unan Decision.
I'm sure when Sherk watched the GSP/Penn fight he was kicking himself for trying to stand with BJ their whole fight. GSP essentially waxed him with Sherk's bread and butter (taken down and pound/elbow out)... I'm thinking he wants one more shot at Penn before he retires or fades out so he'll be on a mission these next few fights.. mark my words!! :)

Sherk is still a better, stronger version of Edgar. No chance in hell Sherk will finish the fight but he will do enough on the feet and get a few takedowns to earn the decision.

Sherk by Unan Decision as well. I like Edgar but Sherk is still a beast. So what he can't take Deca no more, he'll just up his IU's of Growth bitches.

Looked like getting busted changed Sherk's physique drastically. He was still yoked for 155 but he looked like a different dude to me. Amazing job by Edgar. I would imagine he will get the BJ/Kenny winner, no?

Back