Shogun vs. Jones- Who you got?

Rua In his mind was going to murder Jones!. . . Ofcourse, Jones was in the zone. . I mean chasing some mugger down, and delivering a leg kick to sit his ass down, and smothering him up untill Nj cops got there. . .Talk about throwing his concintration off

I think Machida woulda gave a much better fight..

After Jones get through Rashad, I would love to see Anderson Silva come back up to LHW to fight him. To me this is a better fight than Silva/GSP. Silva is huge for a 185'r and is probably a natural 205'r. GSP is a perfect welterweight but would be a small middleweight. I just think Silva is too big to make it a good fight.

After Jones get through Rashad, I would love to see Anderson Silva come back up to LHW to fight him. To me this is a better fight than Silva/GSP. Silva is huge for a 185'r and is probably a natural 205'r. GSP is a perfect welterweight but would be a small middleweight. I just think Silva is too big to make it a good fight.

agreed, but I'd take jones, he's still a lot bigger than Silva, more powerful, better stamina, and Silva doesn't handle wrestlers well.

Once Couture kicks Machidas ass..:D

I think he should get a title shot..I'm confident he could lay out bones during one if his spinning elbow atempts...

Flailing his arms around like that is going to backfire on him in the end...

@Jimbo
I put 20 quid on Rua, that is about $32

I am glad I did not put more down as the bookies gave a good return if he would win. Remember everyone was talking about the bookies giving Jones more odds to win.

hmmm... you think Randy is gonna take Machida?

The bookies are favouring Machida... it is 5/2 on Randy!

I am waiting to get some odds on Mir vs. Nelson

hmmm... you think Randy is gonna take Machida?

The bookies are favouring Machida... it is 5/2 on Randy!

I am waiting to get some odds on Mir vs. Nelson

I'd put my money on randy..I'm confident he will win, I woudlnt be afraid to put 100$ on it..or more, but that's me.

I'd bet for nelson for shits n giggles, never know, 20$ could turn into many 20$..

I'd put my money on randy..I'm confident he will win, I woudlnt be afraid to put 100$ on it..or more, but that's me.

I'd bet for nelson for shits n giggles, never know, 20$ could turn into many 20$..

yeah, I am not afraid to but some money on Randy, I am in the run of watching all of his fights and that guy sure is though! Think I will put like £20 on him to win. The rest I am gonna put on GSP, the problem with that is that it dosn´t give much return... however I bellive Jake could pull a win over him, but Jake's last performance onver Kapman wasn´t to promising, but they at his camp are putting that down to the timing of the weight cut going wrong or something...

What do you think... but your obviously Canadian...

yeah, I am not afraid to but some money on Randy, I am in the run of watching all of his fights and that guy sure is though! Think I will put like £20 on him to win. The rest I am gonna put on GSP, the problem with that is that it dosn´t give much return... however I bellive Jake could pull a win over him, but Jake's last performance onver Kapman wasn´t to promising, but they at his camp are putting that down to the timing of the weight cut going wrong or something...

What do you think... but your obviously Canadian...

Yea..but Gsp has dominated wrestlers..ju-jitsu blackbelts..like nothing, he can go toe to toe with the best. He just doesn't get to fancy..

I've only seen Sheilds fight twice..and both were not impressive at all. I'd bet 100+ that Gsp will dominate once again wether it be standing or on the floor.

Everytime a certain part of his game get criticized he delivers..(ie) Penn...Koscheck

Gsp for the win:)

I don't think anyone has a chance against Jones at this point. I mean everyone could get lucky but he'd win 2 out of 3 against anyone fighting MMA right now..He is bad as hell.

Yea..but Gsp has dominated wrestlers..ju-jitsu blackbelts..like nothing, he can go toe to toe with the best. He just doesn't get to fancy..

Well he can´t grease up this time... ;)

....so the out come might be different than when he fought BJ Penn.

But still I think he will pull Shields out easily.

Well he can´t grease up this time... ;)

....so the out come might be different than when he fought BJ Penn.

But still I think he will pull Shields out easily.

Well, if the guy didn't grease up, and he's not on gear..he must be a fn robot cuz he's unstoppable ;)

I don't think anyone has a chance against Jones at this point. I mean everyone could get lucky but he'd win 2 out of 3 against anyone fighting MMA right now..He is bad as hell.

No, he wouldn't. He is very big for his division, but honestly....Alistair Overeem, Giant Silva, Brock Lesnar, Cain Velasquez, Fedor, Fabricio Werdum etc.

Although I think he would squash Anderson's head like a sledgehammer to a ripe melon even if they weighed the same. Which is why Anderson embraced the idea of the GSP fight but dodged the question of fighting Jon Jones.

Back