Shopping for Appropriate EQ

Gettin'Old

Shopping for Appropriate EQ

I need a good quality EQ that is more than the 50mg/ml that I currently have. I just can't see doing the pincushioin thing. QV has gotten a lot of bad press lately on many boards with great mention of a lot of counterfits with appropriate holograms etc.

Given this, what brand/type EQ should I ideally be out to get?

I have never had bad results using QV, I think it is one of the best out there! You can also try a EQ made by Syd Group it is called Anabolic BD 200mgs./ml., it is made in Australia, but sold in Mex., I will be trying some soon. It is suppose to be pretty good stuff. Denkall also makes an Ultragan 100, which is good stuff, but it is 100mgs./ml. Another route you can go is to try a UG Lab, but there are sooo many out there that it is hard to choose which is best. If I tried a UG Lab I guess I would go with LFC or BDL. Their T/A time may not be too fast though. I hope this helped you out. By the way I posted some pics of the Anabolic BD in the Pics Forum. Good Luck!

i too have had great results with QV bold 200.....
some of the UG labs EQ has been impressive also, LFC,Quest,PVL

i wouldn't be afraid of QV.

god bless

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I have never had bad results using QV, I think it is one of the best out there! You can also try a EQ made by Syd Group it is called Anabolic BD 200mgs./ml., it is made in Australia, but sold in Mex., I will be trying some soon. It is suppose to be pretty good stuff. Denkall also makes an Ultragan 100, which is good stuff, but it is 100mgs./ml. Another route you can go is to try a UG Lab, but there are sooo many out there that it is hard to choose which is best. If I tried a UG Lab I guess I would go with LFC or BDL. Their T/A time may not be too fast though. I hope this helped you out. By the way I posted some pics of the Anabolic BD in the Pics Forum. Good Luck!

I had great results back in the days with Ttokkyo, as for present times I have used QV and Denkalls' Eq with very good results. I'm also looking into the new line of Syd Group, they have very good prices though some people think they are of poor quality. I have used there Winstrol (winny) with good results so I might just give there BD a shot!

BUFFDAWG, do we need to get it tested?:D

WannaImpress said:
I had great results back in the days with Ttokkyo, as for present times I have used QV and Denkalls' Eq with very good results. I'm also looking into the new line of Syd Group, they have very good prices though some people think they are of poor quality. I have used there Winstrol (winny) with good results so I might just give there BD a shot!

BUFFDAWG, do we need to get it tested?:D

I hear ya' bro!!! I will shoot you a pm!

I'll be placing my 1st. order for the SYD GROUP products here shortly. I'll be getting their EQ along with an assortment of other goodies.

From what I have read, SYD GROUP should be the highest quality of all the Mex Vet gear. It is actually made in Australia and exported to Mexico.

Deepglute said:
From what I have read, SYD GROUP should be the highest quality of all the Mex Vet gear. It is actually made in Australia and exported to Mexico.

Deepglute, that's what I thought about Syd group, that there products where getting exported from Australia. From the information I have gathered it actually seems like a lab in Mexico bought the rights from Jurox and are producing the goods in Mexico under the name Syd.? Could anyone verify this? Once again, this what I have read in some posts so don't take my word for it!

Tazmaniac said:
If you can get powder, make your own esterless EQ.

You can also try some of the better UG's EQ.

I don't trust my self bro.....lol...I 'll pay the extra bucks.

WannaImpress said:
Deepglute, that's what I thought about Syd group, that there products where getting exported from Australia. From the information I have gathered it actually seems like a lab in Mexico bought the rights from Jurox and are producing the goods in Mexico under the name Syd.? Could anyone verify this? Once again, this what I have read in some posts so don't take my word for it!

You probably got that from me. It is not a new item fellas. I keep saying that, but noone wants to listen. It is also not exported from Austrailia. The whole reason that the company was bought out by the aforementioned Mexican lab, was because the Austrailian government( mostly at the request of the US Government) ceased all exports of Austrailian Anabolic Steroids to Mexico, as it was calculated that most, if not all of these drugs were destined for the hands of gringo atheltes. The law was passed like 4 years ago. The item is not new. The label is though. That being said, I have tried their Winny-V, and thought it was the best I have ever taken.

The fact that this isn't a new company should actually give you more reason for confidence in the item, rather than dissapointment in it not being new. An unestablished company(especially Mexican) would give most people more cause to doubt the overall quality of the product line, dontcha think?!:D

I agree with you on the QV Eq. I haven't had any problems. I like the TT the best though just as you do. Actually, I preferred their product line to alot of Euro items. I responded to them that well. The only one I thought was shitty was the Drol. They are still making gear though. I'm not sure what the exact story is, but I just found this out from a person who is a distributor for them. No more Ketamina, but steroids yes. As far as the quality of the products now that the captain of the ship is gone, I feel it should be questioned until they prove that things will br ran the same way it did before the incident happened. Hopefully that will happen. They had the best selection of all the Mexican companies, coupled with excellent prices as well.

SkedMedz said:
You probably got that from me. It is not a new item fellas. I keep saying that, but noone wants to listen. It is also not exported from Austrailia. The whole reason that the company was bought out by the aforementioned Mexican lab, was because the Austrailian government( mostly at the request of the US Government) ceased all exports of Austrailian Anabolic Steroids to Mexico, as it was calculated that most, if not all of these drugs were destined for the hands of gringo atheltes. The law was passed like 4 years ago. The item is not new. The label is though. That being said, I have tried their Winny-V, and thought it was the best I have ever taken.

The fact that this isn't a new company should actually give you more reason for confidence in the item, rather than dissapointment in it not being new. An unestablished company(especially Mexican) would give most people more cause to doubt the overall quality of the product line, dontcha think?!:D

I agree with you on the QV Eq. I haven't had any problems. I like the TT the best though just as you do. Actually, I preferred their product line to alot of Euro items. I responded to them that well. The only one I thought was shitty was the Drol. They are still making gear though. I'm not sure what the exact story is, but I just found this out from a person who is a distributor for them. No more Ketamina, but steroids yes. As far as the quality of the products now that the captain of the ship is gone, I feel it should be questioned until they prove that things will br ran the same way it did before the incident happened. Hopefully that will happen. They had the best selection of all the Mexican companies, coupled with excellent prices as well.

Very good info. SkedMedz, thanks for the heads up! We will see if Ttokkyo rises up again, I'm sure there quality will be in question for some time, but then again what AS products aren't!:)

Back