Short cycles? Would it be better to run a standard cycle instead?

Ironbrother79

So, I've read about short cycles in this forum, right... What about a tren ace only 4 week blitz? I'm not looking to put on a shit ton of weight. Realistically looking at at most 10lbs and leaning out a bit. Would 50mgs/daily produce such results. Or should I run the standard test E for 12 weeks. This would be my 3rd and possibly last run with anabolics. I'd rather just hit a short one than anything but would run a standard if that's what it takes.
5'9"
Roughly 15 years on and off training wise
Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks

If you want to gain only 10 pounds stick to the test cycle you mentioned, beef up your diet (3J here on the boards can give you great free advice, and train hard and long.

Tren is serious business and not to be used when its only your 3rd cycle. For very advanced user only.

Last edited:
So if I'm a functional adult with normal levels...short cycles would not be identical for both ?
no they would not... short cycles are a philosophy bodybuilders used to use in the past. 6 week cycles with short esters with 6 weeks off in between... i highly recommend you dont follow this approach if youre not on trt...

and u were thinking about running tren alone?? thats nutz.

a proper diet and 8 week test prop cycle would easily put 10lbs on you.. shit, i'd put more lean muscle on you under my guidance in 8 weeks

no they would not... short cycles are a philosophy bodybuilders used to use in the past. 6 week cycles with short esters with 6 weeks off in between... i highly recommend you dont follow this approach if youre not on trt...

and u were thinking about running tren alone?? thats nutz.

a proper diet and 8 week test prop cycle would easily put 10lbs on you.. shit, i'd put more lean muscle on you under my guidance in 8 weeks

Hey bro, I think you miss quoted me instead of someone else...
1. I dont follow that approach, I do like the concept though, on paper it comes of as legit, in practice, not so much.
2. I've never thought about running tren alone.
3. I've already hired you, I'm under your guidance, i just dont listen very well lol...

haha. yea my bad! i thought it was the OP that posted that!
Hey bro, I think you miss quoted me instead of someone else...
1. I dont follow that approach, I do like the concept though, on paper it comes of as legit, in practice, not so much.
2. I've never thought about running tren alone.
3. I've already hired you, I'm under your guidance, i just dont listen very well lol...

Back