Shortness of breath /fatigue test/npp cycle

kevininny

On week 8 of test e /npp cycle,test e 600mg/wk npp 130 mg eod. Very short of breath , lungs hurt , feels like bad cold sorta. But just really short of breath, also very fatigued, will sleep for 2 hrs everyday after work before gym. I have ran deca w no issues and tren e with no issues, any advice? Or similar issues anyone? I haven't had any noticeable bloat , have ai , haven't really been using.thanks

Weight gain ? AAS are not known for enhancing aerobic performance. Both water and mass will make cardio pulmonary function harder; but if we re talking serios shortness it is allergy season, u may be sick and or bloods thicker though that mainly a 19 nor abusers problem. Do more cardio so u can do more cardio...it s like a turbo..the faster u go the faster u go...till she blows.

I get worse breathing problems from nandrolone than I do from tren. Also nandrolone gives me sleep apnea which results in extreme fatigue due to lack of sleep. Some possibilities to consider.

A little over a gram of gear a week and no AI.

Gosh, I wonder what could possibly be wrong here. :spin:

Get a private blood test dude, going to your doctor could take things from bad to worse.

Back