Should i compete???!!!Pics posted...

Rofl " just coming off a test e, dbol, deca cycle". You know how I know you're frauding op? Seriously what do people get out of posting pictures of other people and claiming it to be themselves?

nah men...i wish i had some sponsor...it would help me alot...where i leave this sport is dead man...even when u win shows u get nothing(for real)...just the trophy and a couple of buckets of protein but no money!I just edited the photo to black and white and put animal logo on.
If you are serious about coming pro & compete , and get a sponsor, write me PM. I know exactly who you need to contact .

Why would you not compete? Its hard to get recognition regardless unless you go pro. Its nice to have a trophy case as a reminder of why you do this. Atleast it is for me.

Well I vote fake because he stated he can't get any gear where he lives yet he is doing test and deca and dbol. Waste of our lives reading this thread.

Well I vote fake because he stated he can't get any gear where he lives yet he is doing test and deca and dbol. Waste of our lives reading this thread.

LMFAO finally someone other than 2 of us saw that. How in the hell can u get no gear and look like your doing gear. That in itself would be a fuking amazing.

Back