Should i compete???!!!Pics posted...

max_payne

I am banned!
Should i compete???!!!What u guys think...im 24 yo.6' tall and my weight on these pics is around 242 lbs

seriously, you need to tell us what you're taking. That's insane...almost looks like you might have a myostatin deficiency and or taking follistatin??

i live in a country where bb is at amateur grade!And all i can get is testosterone enatate an d-bol pharmaceutical grade.At least i know they are legit.i just finished a cycle of test enatate,deca and d-bol.I can't get steroids at black market here cuz black market of steroids does not exist here....lol....it's just one dealer in the city and all he's got is fake ones...even from the price he sells it u can tell that they are fake 30-40 euro per 10ml bottles....it sucks

s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z410/kreshniktopore/gym%20rat/?action=view&current=248645_155385461193783_100001669911562_311691_6569399_n.jpg

You're at a level far beyond most. I think you have a lot of work ahead of you if you intend on competing at a world level but you obviously have the devotion and work ethic based on your photos to succeed. You will need to get to a country where you have other things available to you IMO.

You look really good, wish we had some good shots of your wheels.

I looked at the rest of your pics. I would say you would do well at local shows and may be able to get to national level. At that point you would still have some work to do. National level can get pretty competitive and I think you could get there and do well if you continue to put in work.

nah men...i wish i had some sponsor...it would help me alot...where i leave this sport is dead man...even when u win shows u get nothing(for real)...just the trophy and a couple of buckets of protein but no money!I just edited the photo to black and white and put animal logo on.

lookin real swole bro. not feelin the tats tho lol

What's your problem with tats bro ? I got Tats, You want to make something out of it ... ?

Bring your boys down here and we'll settle it like men ... I got Max and Bullseye on my side :)

Last edited:
Back