should i consult with my doctor?

john woods

the rippling effect
ok so im gonna order jintropin. i no all about it and it tells you how to mix it and everything but i just dont understand like it says break ampule, mix with Bacteriostatic Water file down green dot with a fingernail file etc..well i just dont really get it, anyways should i or do you think my doctor or nurse would show me how to properly mix and inject if i asked her? i no im going to tell her im using and get checked up every once in a while,but i dont want to sound like an idiot asking her if she will show me how to properly mix and inject it if you guys think she will say no are you crazy or something like that.

mate post up your goals, aas experience etc. Hgh is generally only used by experienced users who are generally in a pro status and i'm guessing if your struggling with the mixing procedure then this is not you.... Don't get me wrong hgh for muscle and fat loss can achieve great results if used in combination with other aas, but there are much cheaper and maybe better options out there for you. give us some details of why you want to use it....

hay bongo yea um the reason why I wanna take hgh is mainly for a performance enhancer. i cant take a steroid or anything like that. im in good shape i wanna loose maybe a little body fat i dont have much, i want to have more energy tired of being tired, and increase strength, pretty much everything hgh does.

to be expierenced you gotta start somewhere, everyone is a rookie at somepoint. i just wanna make sure i do it right thts all.

well mate its a bold move to use hgh as your first enhancer, how many iu's you thinking of ordering? IMO you would need to be on it for a very min of 16wks and if your using it solo maybe somewhere in the region of 6months to obtain some good results. Prob best to start with 4iu's / day, i used this before at this dose with 2iu's in morning and 2 before bed, 6days on / 1day off but there are many different opions on dosages / days on / timing etc. As for injecting if its jintropin then you will get a small flat stone in the pack used to score the water amp so its easier to break at the neck. I used a 2ml barrel with 1.25needle to draw the water and then inj into the hgh powder vial. Now slowly inject diluent into the HGH vial with the vial upright, insert the needle through the center of the HGH vial and angle the tip of the needle toward the vial wall. Tilt the vial slightly to allow diluent to run down the inside of the vial wall. Slowly push the plunger, releasing the diluent against the vial wall, allowing it to running down onto the HGH powder. Do not inject forcefully as the HGH will foam if agitated. Foam can stick to the inside of the vial, causing slight loss of HGH. For the same reason, do not shake the HGH vial during or after mixing. Now slowly and gently roll or rotate the HGH solution until it is all dissolved. If you have inj the full 1ml then with JIN it will be 1iu = 0.1ml, i would then use a slin pin for a sub q inj generally in the stomach area.... hope this helps in some way but personally i'd consider other routes, but if you got the cash then hey ho....

Last edited:
hay bongo thanks man thats some good advise but I have a feeling when i get my order im still gonna be a little confused. do you think it will be alright to ask my nurse or doctor if she will properly show me how to mix and inject? also yea im gonna do a cycle for 6 months then take off about 3 months then start again for another 6 months is this a good idea?

im gona start off with 2iu a day for about a week then 3 iu and eventually work up to about four to five iu a day.

Last edited:
If you get what you ordered, and took it to a nurse or doctor for personal instruction, they would not be likely to show you how to do things. LOL. You don't have a prescription. Talk about opening up a can of worms. You even out of high school yet??

lol yea im out of hi school i go to a division 1 college and am a manager at a video game store its just until i get my degree or sign a contract ether way im gonna be pretty set. plus its pretty fun i like to be humboldt i dont need to work financial wise i just like to. o dlove actually it works for just about any age i no a team where 13 of there players are using hgh there all about 20 to 24 and seen tremendous results. the reason why hgh is because its undetectible. if we used roids and got tested we would get kicked out loose scholarship and there goes the career,

lol yea im out of hi school i go to a division 1 college

Assuming that you really are in Seattle, Washington, the only Division 1 college that you could go to is U of W. Unless you make a hell of a commute to WSU.

And if you're talking about about 13 guys at U of W or WSU (or even EWU) taking hgh and getting great results, then it's too bad that they couldn't use those great results to win more games.

Assuming that you really are in Seattle, Washington, the only Division 1 college that you could go to is U of W. Unless you make a hell of a commute to WSU.

And if you're talking about about 13 guys at U of W or WSU (or even EWU) taking hgh and getting great results, then it's too bad that they couldn't use those great results to win more games.

lol
BIG12-1
JOHN WOODS -0

Back