SHOULD I JUST USE Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ? need help from vets please!

ripped1979

SHOULD I JUST USE HCG ? need help from vets please!

Ok here is my scenerio........I did a smal dbol cycle about 2 months ago...for about 1 month @ 20mg/day,... i used clomid through that cycle(1 tab/day) and continued to use clomid for 1 month after the cycle. after i stopped i noticed my testicles were slightly athrophied....i can notice a difference in size. I have been feeling depressed lately though. I still do get horny, and have no problems what so ever with my junk. The only thing is this nut atrophy thing. SHould I use hcg @ 2500iu every 7 days for 2-3 weeks with nolvadex??? or will this make things worst? will my nuts go back to size? or will it make things worse?

StoneColdNTO said:
Maybe try 500 IUs ED for 2 weeks............

is it possible to use comid whit the HCG att the same time???and is it good?

ive just started clomid 2 days ago....can i throw in hcg now?

comon guys, need help from some vets... My test levels gotta be up, and i can definitely get a stiffy, but my nuts feel slightly smaller....

you could try small doses of HCG like SC said..also try running some natural herbs with that like vitrix by nutrex..also take a look at unleashed and post cycle from the protein factory..

Back