Should I?

Ifrit

It seems my nips are itching a little bit since yesterday. I have Nolvadex and Femara on hand but if I am not experiencing gyno then won't Nolvadex affect my gains. I have two weeks left of EQ (running it for 15 weeks) Should I add 20mgs a day just in case or wait for more symptoms? I was using 600mgs of EQ two weeks ago, I lowered it back to 400mgs only because I didn't have time to order more in this cycle and didn't realize I would need more than 400mgs until then.

First off......Nolvadex will not affect your gains.

If you really feel you are getting symptoms of gyno, start taking 40 mg/day until the symptoms go away, then continue taking 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.

That's why if I was a woman I would love him!!!
But that is why he is a man he's never wrong oh no just kidding!! There are some of the finest women here and yes smart too!

I would run the same...

I agree. I wouldn't risk waiting for more symptoms. Nolvadex is pretty cheap insurance and I also don't believe it affects gains.

I thought maybe it could be the soap I use or something but I don't want to take chances,lol.

I am taking EQ only and while EQ does have mild estrogenic effects, you will not hear much about gyno from dosages of 400mgs from many people so not many will run Nolvadex with this type of cycle. If I were taking a testosterone then I would run it throughout of course.

MiniMike said:
if this is the case, and nolva doesnt effect your gains, why wouldnt you run it through your whole cycle?

Many people who know they may get gyno do, but as Ifrit mentioned, if you don't need it, it does cost money.

Back