Sick after every shot...

BalcoBob

After every shot I take of the sust 250 I feel sick but it only last the day or tyhe next day of the shot. I'm taking 500mgs a week...I'm also taking dbol. My insides have been burting a little when i feel sick like it my kidneys and liver maybe it's cause im not drinking a lot of water. It could be the dbol right? I'm taking 30 mgs and when i feel like my inside hurts a little i don't take the dbol. I'm not up much weight its been 2 weeks maybe cause im not eatting like I should cause im sick one day then the day i feel better i have no appatite cause i didn't eat the day before kinda like being hungover....

nah this is my 4th cycle but first time with Sustanon (sust) 250 I have used test and decca and tren in the past!

BalcoBob said:
After every shot I take of the Sustanon (sust) 250 I feel sick but it only last the day or tyhe next day of the shot. I'm taking 500mgs a week...I'm also taking dbol. My insides have been burting a little when i feel sick like it my kidneys and liver maybe it's cause im not drinking a lot of water. It could be the dbol right? I'm taking 30 mgs and when i feel like my inside hurts a little i don't take the dbol. I'm not up much weight its been 2 weeks maybe cause im not eatting like I should cause im sick one day then the day i feel better i have no appatite cause i didn't eat the day before kinda like being hungover....

Sust can give you those symptoms because of the short esters of test. If you search threads you will always find someone complaining about how they feel when they are using Sustanon (sust) or even test prop. I always recommend using test prop and test enan or cyp, instead of Sustanon (sust). It is easier to adjust the dosages.

Rob Scott said:
Sounds to me like too much benzyl alcohol in the sust.
it is bro ..that is the main culprit..most of the time good call ROB SCOTT

Back