Silvers P-GH Experience

P-GH is not a prohormone. From memory I know it's GABA, GABOB, and I believe another gh producing amino acid. Seems a bit overpriced, but if it really works...
I'm waiting for more feedback before I order my 6 month supply, unless of course Ukits wants to comp me a supply to test out for the board;)

Injecting it. I notice a pins a needles feeling after injecting, anyone else with a weird tatse in my mouth.

I don't have the pins and needles feeling, but I do get slight shortness of breath. I also get that weird taste in the back of my mouth. I was wondering about that as well.
This happens a few minutes after I sub Q.
I guess that tells me that its working.

LP

I am not sure why my post was edited. Someone asked a question and I informed them of an answer. If it was against the rules then I am sorry. Seems like ALOT of people have links in their emails to other sites. Was I picked on because I am new????

PGH

Nah, don't take that personally LegalJuicer... I've noticed multiple sites carrying it now. All about business, MrU advertises here. These guys here are great. I've read your posts on other boards and I think you'll like it here... By the way I joined your "bodyperformance forums" on the referal of mr. universe, nice set up. Like to see it take off for you guys. GOOD LUCK. Talk to the guys here. Since Mr. Universe is part of your forums, I'd bet the mods here would help you guys grow. Talk to them about advertising.

:D

Oh by the way. My progress on PGH has been nothing but phenominal. I have been off all gear now for weeks and I still have not had a crash, lack of drive, etc. I'm shredded and extremely strong.. I will be starting up within the next two weeks a cycle of tren and Winstrol (winny). I've never been this lean and full before starting a cutting cycle. My weight never changed after coming off either?? I took some pics I am going to send Mr. U from 3 months ago until now. Big difference. I'll say it again. I am as skeptical as they come, but I love this stuff. I have a good friend on it now, and he's raving it too. Incredible! Quality product. I would only go through Mr. U or maybe someone he approves of. The stuff is getting popular.

legaljuicer said:
I am not sure why my post was edited. Someone asked a question and I informed them of an answer. If it was against the rules then I am sorry. Seems like ALOT of people have links in their emails to other sites. Was I picked on because I am new????

Advertising isn't free. It is expensive to run this site.

If you'd like, you may email an Admin about paying for a Banner to advertise you your products (should they be LEGAL)......OR.....feel free to put whatever links you'd like in your signature.

Thank you for your understanding and welcome to the board.

I just took my first injection of p-gh like 2 min ago and I got the pinz and needles type feeling as well as a strange taste when i drink water. Cant wait to see what this stuff does to me im cutting now so hopefully ill keep more mucle.

Been taking PGH for 11 days now, once a day before bedtime, I get all the immediate affects........niacin like flush (pins & needles), shortness of breath and a nasty after taste sort of like DMSO would give you.

Been leaning out and maintaining weight.......the change in molecular structure of the ingredients has a definite affect on body composition, give it a solid 2 thumbs up! I have a 20 week kit and gonna run it straight thru till she's all gone......

gobig1 said:
Been taking PGH for 11 days now, once a day before bedtime, I get all the immediate affects........niacin like flush (pins & needles), shortness of breath and a nasty after taste sort of like DMSO would give you.

Been leaning out and maintaining weight.......the change in molecular structure of the ingredients has a definite affect on body composition, give it a solid 2 thumbs up! I have a 20 week kit and gonna run it straight thru till she's all gone......

keep us updated.

whats L-dopa? If this stuff increases your natural gh levels then i would say it has to come with same health risks as supplementing with hgh..?

i am going to have to try this stuff--

have not heard anything bad-- so have to try it myself lol

So, this could be something you could incorporate into a cycle and continue after you come off and go into PCT?

Back