Size Formula..Who's the Biggest here?

J

Juice Authority

I picked up this formula at a different message board. Not sure how accurate this is but here it goes.

....Body weight * (1-bodyfat %) = LBM/height in inches = LBM per inch

For example my stats are 220*(1-10%) = 198/71 = 2.78 LBM's per inch.

That's alright I guess. My wife thinks I'm a Big Hunk of meat! What's your stats?

Last edited:
uuhhhhh.....maybe I'm stupid....but I don't get it.

(1-bodyfat%) what does that part mean...I get the rest of it

You are stupid TechChemy! Now stop posting under my SN!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hell if I know. I didn't make up the formula, I borrowed it.

1-bf% means that you are changing your pecent from bf% to LBM % LBM%+BF%=1 Like your 10%bf, then you are also 90% LBM.

Anywho..I am 235 * .85 / 67 = 2.98 LBM/inch

Billy_Bathgate said:
1-bf% means that you are changing your pecent from bf% to LBM % LBM%+BF%=1 Like your 10%bf, then you are also 90% LBM. Anywho..I am 235 * .85 / 67 = 2.98 LBM/inch

Not bad.

Yeah, for calculation purposes take (1 - your bodyfat percentage). So, if your at 12% body fat it would be 1 - .12 = .88

Juice Authority said:
I picked up this formula at a different message board. Not sure how accurate this is but here it goes.

....Body weight * (1-bodyfat %) = LBM/height in inches = LBM per inch

For example my stats are 220*(1-10%) = 198/71 = 2.78 LBM's per inch.

That's alright I guess. My wife thinks I'm a Big Hunk of meat! What's your stats?

The least you could do is give me credit for it!!.....:p

Re: Re: Size Formula..Who's the Biggest here?

Stillgoing said:
The least you could do is give me credit for it!!.....:p

You the Man!!! For anyone who cares, Stillgoing was the founder of this thread.

needsize said:
someone at elite with better math skills than me figured out mine, 5'9", 235lbs, 9% =

I was wondering when you were going to "chime" in...lol

raw lifter 1 said:
Alright who wants to do mine? I under stand what your doing but it just doesn't seem right. :dunno:

6'0 , 15% , 265. Oh and do me a favor, figure it @ 280lbs also cause that's where i'm headed!
265(.85)=225.25/72=3.13 @ 280 with same bf% it would be 3.31 ;)

I was waiting on The B:rainbow:uncer to reply to that thread on Elite. Maybe he will now that it's over here. ......on second thought.....he's probably still trying to figure out the math piece of it.

I wouldnt waste my time waiting on bouncer figuring out the math on this one....this coming from the guy who screwed it up on elite

Back