sleep trouble

Most of us have experienced trouble sleeping at one time or another. This is normal and usually temporary, due to stress or other external factors.

Sildenafil Oral Jelly

Valerian, mint tea or/and milk with honey drank before going to sleep...do not think that sleep problems appear from test e...

My experience with Melatonin was not good.It disrupts my sleep. It makes me to fall sleep much easier, but wake up mid sleep with weird feeling and even i do not feel physically relax.What to do

I've been waking up a lot (3 - 5) times every night since I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Does testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cause sleep issues??

Try combos of the ones below or all depending on how bad you sleep!

Glycine @ 4g
Inositol @ 500mg
l-theanine @ 200mg
5-HTP Powder @ 200mg
Magnesium 400mg
Melatonin (1-5mg)
Diphenhydramine 25 mg

500mg phenibut - Heavy duty "Use sparingly!!!!!!"
Take it at least 2-3 hours before going to sleep, without food. I'd take it together with the 5-HTP (because it also takes much longer to synthesise the serotonine which then in turn needs to be metabolised to melatonine)

Good info here too!
14 Tips to Help You Sleep Better | How to Build Muscle | Strength Training Workouts | Mass Gain Diet

I've been waking up a lot (3 - 5) times every night since I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Does testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cause sleep issues??

Getting your testosterone back to normal usually helps guys sleep better. Sleep like a baby in fact. But if your estradiol gets too high, you can start having sleep issues. You should check your E2.

I tried ambien once. I, allegedly, ran around the house talking about "the poison" and how I needed to get rid of it. Which apparently led me to the bread drawer--where I consumed an entire loaf of bread by smashing each individual slice into dough balls by rolling them in between my palms. Thank god this incident was pre-iphone/android. I would have been seriously screwed. It would have been like that fat-kid-starwars thing for me.

What I did eventually decide on doing was taking the last 30 minutes of my day to read in bed. Don't read anything for work or school. Eat dark chocolate and drink milk. I know that sounds like something I got out of a Cosmo or Redbook magazine, but from a chemical standpoint, each of those items provide the body with relaxing and sleep inducing benefits. Plus, dark chocolate is good for the heart...and a lot of my posts tonight have been overly touchy feely and based on the cardiovascular system. If none of the other touchy feely BS worked, rub one out.

Take a lot of food before sleep, and drink one glass of milk before half an hour. This will makes you good sleep.

Going to bed full makes me sleep like shit and its a horrible habit to get into to eat a lot prebed.....excess calories to get stored as fat.

Mabye try delta sleep inducing peptide. I'm ordering me some soon. It induces delta wave sleep and promotes more gh release/ pulse while asleep.

go natural with
Chamomile which will provide soothing relief for the nervous system.
Valerian and Hop flowers have the power to relax and induce a deep, restful sleep.
and you will not have any side effects to boot only if you call being healthier a good side effect. SLEEP TIGHT!

Back