Sleep

Jusee

I know this might be in the wrong forum, but how many of you take a nap or a short sleep (like 45 mins to an hour) during the day? I do this now, and believe it really helps with energy and training.

Just curious about everyone else here.

I wish I could get to sleep more easily during the day. Naps are great for energy and overall health.

i have insomnia from tren right now.. so i usually nap for about 1-3 hours a day and it definately helps... nap... eat.. gym ... works for me

when i get "on", i get real tired...then i have to have about a 30-45 nap daily. i try to get one usually anyhow though...

crushershockey said:
i have insomnia from tren right now.. so i usually nap for about 1-3 hours a day and it definately helps... nap... eat.. gym ... works for me

How about when your clean?

when i'm clean i will still lay down and try and have a nap... won't really be as long.. like i just woke up from a 4 hour nap a half hour ago lol... but i still do nap.. maybe an hour whe i'm clean... it's good for you... just make sure that when you wake up you have a good meal

Occasionally I have the luxury of taking a short nap--unfortunately it is not at all that often.

i think naps are great for energy and recovery. i consider them mandatory if i dont sleep well the night before.

Crusher,
What does the Boss say?? Sleeping for half a workday may show little progress in company productivity!!! Maybe you have ideal circumstances to let your body do what it naturally needs to do......

no boss here... just got back to college a week ago so i definately have ideal circumstances... 5 min walk form the gym... i can sleep whennever i want and for long i want :)
and every day before rugby i'll take atleast a 2 hour nap :) college life is oh so good!

Ahhh college days...

Worked out like an animal
ate like a pig
drank like a fish
jerked off like a zoo monkey

Good Times

crushershockey said:
when i'm clean i will still lay down and try and have a nap... won't really be as long.. like i just woke up from a 4 hour nap a half hour ago lol... but i still do nap.. maybe an hour whe i'm clean... it's good for you... just make sure that when you wake up you have a good meal
That aint a nap thats a SLEEP!

crushershockey said:
ya i guess it would be.... but it's fuckin amazing! college life is the shit... eat sleep fuck workout and get huge! what more can you ask for?

Ah, you summed it up good!

i read that it's natural for people to have a kip in the day time, apparently before industrialization, all of northern europe had a kind of siesta. ever wondered why you get so frikkin tired in the afternoon?

Back