Slin questions

Annonamous1

I have a couple of questions regarding the use of slin. I have read about the proper uses but have never run it before. I am planning on running 10iu ed after workouts as part of my post cycle recover along with a 10 week dbol bridge. My question is do I only run it after workouts or also on offdays as well. Also I know you can't drink alcohol with slin. Does that mean you can't drink alcohol during the time that slin is active(4 hours after injection) or just all together? I don't drink that much anymore but I do like to go out now and then on the weekends and have a good time at the bar.

dont seewhy you cant drink on slin. wouldnt be a good choice while its active as alcohol interfeers with protein absorbtion. but other than that drink up. start at 4 iu's and work up dont start at 10. as far as taking it on non workout days thats personal pref. theres many theories on the proper way to use slin. the newest being twice a week on off days. but good ol after workout shots and mid workout shots work best for me.

Wartime100 said:
I have a couple of questions regarding the use of slin. I have read about the proper uses but have never run it before. I am planning on running 10iu ed after workouts as part of my post cycle recover along with a 10 week dbol bridge. My question is do I only run it after workouts or also on offdays as well. Also I know you can't drink alcohol with slin. Does that mean you can't drink alcohol during the time that slin is active(4 hours after injection) or just all together? I don't drink that much anymore but I do like to go out now and then on the weekends and have a good time at the bar.
only use it post workout. you can drink alcohal but not within 4-6 hours after your shot. i really wouldn't suggest you drink at all but...

dont use it on off days, thats just asking for fat gain, alcohol lowers ur blood sugar levels for up to 12 hours, so i would abstain if at all possible

Thanks for the responses. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to end up killing myself if I had a few beers on the weekend.

iced said:
dont use it on off days, thats just asking for fat gain, alcohol lowers ur blood sugar levels for up to 12 hours, so i would abstain if at all possible

Never new alcohol lowered blood sugar levels. thats interesting. How does it do this? What about all the carbs your taking in when drinking, especialy beer.

well im not sure, ill dig up the study i read, besides alcohol is digested differently than simple or complex carbs

bronco944 said:
Never new alcohol lowered blood sugar levels. thats interesting. How does it do this? What about all the carbs your taking in when drinking, especialy beer.
Aint that why theres beer bellyies because of all the carbs being converted to fat by insulin in the belly. I would think alcohol woud increase blood sugar level. Thats why diabetics dont drink beer.

Back