So how about my fantasy football predictions?

S

Skarhead1

I was pretty right about LJ for the most part... How bout my prediction westbrook being better than Gore? and dont even dare about bringing up my ology team.. I lost 5 pro bowl players to injury, the unluckiest shit ive ever seen!

Westbrook is the 2nd best back next to LT... If a defense has to scheme just for YOU you're probably a pretty good back :flipoffha

and how about my Moss prediction??

in my league Westbrook is the leading RB, but LT is only 5th.

If hes in a PPR league he's definately a top 3 back in every game

As a pure rusher, talent-wise, Gore is still the 2nd best RB in the league. Now, Westbrook is a better all-purpose back and probably the best receiver out of the backfield ever.

I never said Moss wasn't still very talented but let's face it, he's having this run b/c of Brady. Insert any WR1 level wideout into the Pats offense right now and you'd see the same numbers.

L.J. was a no-brainer. A RB can't take that many carries in a season and not have a big breakdown in a short time.

Have you even seen some of randy moss's catches? no WR in the nfl can make the acrobatic catches while being doubled like he does.

Look man I'm in a fantasy league with you and Moss is owned by ThurstonKG....

So if you liked him so much you should have drafted him!

Furthermore, you lost again this week and are gonna be in 8th or 9th place by tomorrow morning

Rake you stupid fucking pedofile mother fucker

I have lost

Benjamin Watson, Ronnie Brown, javon walker, ahman green and marvin harrison to injuyr. How the FUCK am i supposed to win when just about all my team is fucking injured?

skarhead1 said:
How the FUCK am i supposed to win when just about all my team is fucking injured?

WAIVERS

you talk a big game but when it comes down to it you are without!

oh ok so when half your team is out you turn to the waivers and replace half your team with the waiver wire.. NICE!!!!

This is why i play in a salary cap league. i can change my whole roster top to bottom every single week

skarhead1 said:
oh ok so when half your team is out you turn to the waivers and replace half your team with the waiver wire.. NICE!!!!

Waivers or make trades. I have an array of RBs.

For crying out loud, bro.

You still have:

Javon Walker on your team? > Waste of roster space
2 Defenses? > Waste of roster space
A bench DB? > Waste of roster space

All these people should have been quickly dropped for offensive players when dealing with injuries.

This week's lineup?

Marvin Harrison in? Announced SATURDAY he was out for the game.
Benjamin Watson in? Announced LAST WEEK he was out for several weeks
Ahman Green? lol @ even having him on your roster.

You have 2 top end QBs: Manning Jr and McNabb > trade one of them for a RB or WR
You have 2 TEs: Gonzalez and Watson > trade one of them for a WR

All this comes down to draft strategy as well. There's a reason I have 6 or 7 RBs in my team. You know what happens if one of them gets hurt (see Maroney)? Nothing. Because I drafted smart enough to fix that shit.

PeterPaul said:
For crying out loud, bro.

You still have:

Javon Walker on your team? > Waste of roster space
2 Defenses? > Waste of roster space
A bench DB? > Waste of roster space

All these people should have been quickly dropped for offensive players when dealing with injuries.

This week's lineup?

Marvin Harrison in? Announced SATURDAY he was out for the game.
Benjamin Watson in? Announced LAST WEEK he was out for several weeks
Ahman Green? lol @ even having him on your roster.

You have 2 top end QBs: Manning Jr and McNabb > trade one of them for a RB or WR
You have 2 TEs: Gonzalez and Watson > trade one of them for a WR

All this comes down to draft strategy as well. There's a reason I have 6 or 7 RBs in my team. You know what happens if one of them gets hurt (see Maroney)? Nothing. Because I drafted smart enough to fix that shit.

skarhead1 said:
Have you even seen some of randy moss's catches? no WR in the nfl can make the acrobatic catches while being doubled like he does.
Have you seen Braylon Edwards play this year? LOL! Listen I agree, Moss looks great this year but it's because they're winning and he's happy being the man again. Last game he was open in the endzone and Brady ran it in, he had to go over to Moss on the sidelines and spend several minutes explaining why he didn't just throw it to to him, why? b/c Moss is an immature baby bitch.

wow so someone who isnt on the team or coaching staff said he thought he saw moss take plays off. For the most part Moss was a decoy the whole game.

HOw about my man westbrook though im sure glad it ook him over Gore ,rudi, and LJ :D

hey you fuckin faggot. i figured you wouldn't show ur fuckin face around here for a while after i kick'd ur fuckin ass again. in case you forgot thats twice. ur a fuckin bluff ffb player

Back