So How Much Can You Bench Press?

AARONHARRISON

I can do 155 pounds. And no I am not lying. I've always been pretty strong regardless.

I'm curious as to how much I will be able to press once I gain some muscles.

Pretty strong regardless FOR A GIRL bro.

This is a joke bro. Right? 155? You consider that strong bro?

Johny J benches approx that bro. My grandma benches that bro. My bro benches that bro.

Please reveal your true identity bro.

Best alter ever.

First of all you name is very vulgar and rude. There are some women that do steroids you know and I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate that.

Second your little pic is a bit too revealing. Once again some women could come to this site.

Third of all I highly doubt you can even bench that.

Make fun of me all you want but I have more class than you.

I throw up 295 and im 18 lolllll

155.. hmm thats two 45lb plated and a 10 on each side ontop of the 45lb bar...

Last edited:
judging from the avatar, you should be able to shoulder press that.

my PR is 435 raw. (2 years ago when i competed) right now im only benching 385 raw (i think, got 365 x 2, assuming i can get 385 x 1)

24 yr old.

competed in college, and yea, i used steroids

I threw up 360 two times last week. Simple math tells me that i should be able to do 720 once.

judging from the avatar, you should be able to shoulder press that.

my PR is 435 raw. (2 years ago when i competed) right now im only benching 385 raw (i think, got 365 x 2, assuming i can get 385 x 1)

24 yr old.

competed in college, and yea, i used steroids

thats massive. GO LSU hahaha

i live 45 mins away from the campus good to see some locals

How much can I bench; never enough and not as much as when I was in my late twenties and early thirties. Now being forty it is a fight to maintain any resemblance of my past self. I'm not happy that I can't do as much as I used to but will still strive and keep plodding on. Hope that is enough.

385 at 200#

Lately I've realized strength numbers don't impress chicks. I lift to look good and throw hard punches.

in my mid 20s the best i did was 495 x 2. now that im 36, i did 345 x 3 the other day at the end of my chest workout.

i think this guy's screwing with you, if he's been to a gym he knows 155 is nothing cause he would have seen a couple twigs benching it. unless he works out in his basement with his mom spotting him telling him how handsome and strong he is.

I thought 155 was freakin good. Are you guys talking about benching just one press or a whole bunch?

Dude you seriously need to learn some more shit about lifting cause it's blatantly obvious you don't know the first thing about it. Can we start a poll to ban this guys' IP?

Dude you seriously need to learn some more shit about lifting cause it's blatantly obvious you don't know the first thing about it. Can we start a poll to ban this guys' IP?

please

Back