So How Much Can You Bench Press?

im 17 weigh 155 bench 205 only been lifting for a few months..and fuck steriods i'de rather smoke weed

This couldve been a good thread. Too bad 97% should be deleted cuz it's some dude looking to get a rise outta dudes here and nobody realizing the kids straight fuckin with everyone.

People who come to this site should respect a certain level of seriousness even if you don't know a thing and bench press 155lbs. This shit undermines every person here and all the dedication they put forth in the gym. What a joke

This couldve been a good thread. Too bad 97% should be deleted cuz it's some dude looking to get a rise outta dudes here and nobody realizing the kids straight fuckin with everyone.

People who come to this site should respect a certain level of seriousness even if you don't know a thing and bench press 155lbs. This shit undermines every person here and all the dedication they put forth in the gym. What a joke

i agree completely.

i thought i was the only that caught this. good eye bro. amazes me how everyone got caught up in that douchebag's 3rd grade tactics. whata homo.

now we are friends. together we will rule the forum. i shall add u to my friend's list.

thats good money ure pushing there german

and that bench is insane in that vid. but he looks deformed anyway. probably animal stregnth

I got shoulder and elbow issues now that keeps fuckin with my chest workouts.

As a senior in HS, AAS free I did a max bench of 450lbs.

Now at 36, the best I've done was 315 for six, but I know I could do more if my shoulders werent so glitchy.

I dont care to do 1 rep maxes anymore though, so I guess I'll never know.

260 for 12 x2
320 for 1 rep

205lbs

not crazy strength but, good enough to please me. I like the looking good part more than killing my joints from heavy weight. Don`t get me wrong you guys that can lift it be my guess. I like watchin some big fucker push 400 plus. it amazes me. thats heavy shit.

I'd like to see if anyone can bench 155 for multiple times....not just one you losers.

Benching over 200 is no big deal for a couple reps idiots.

I bet half of you can't bench 155 for over 30reps. I CAN.

Bodybuilders have soemthing called old skool "100's" where you bench like 30-45% of there max 100 times. I use 2 20sec static reps for 150 to warm up with.

Back