So How Much Can You Bench Press?

judging from the avatar, you should be able to shoulder press that.

my PR is 435 raw. (2 years ago when i competed) right now im only benching 385 raw (i think, got 365 x 2, assuming i can get 385 x 1)

24 yr old.

competed in college, and yea, i used steroids

what did you weigh in at for the 435?

Dude you seriously need to learn some more shit about lifting cause it's blatantly obvious you don't know the first thing about it. Can we start a poll to ban this guys' IP?

Kiss my fat white butt jerk-off. Yes I don't know much about steroids are benching which is WHY I AM HERE.

Why are you here....to be a jerk?

Is everybody always this mean or is it just you?

For your information 155 pounds is good when you are doing a bunch of presses. I bet I can do more reps than you can at 155 idiot.

Kiss my fat white butt jerk-off. Yes I don't know much about steroids are benching which is WHY I AM HERE.

For your information 155 pounds is good when you are doing a bunch of presses. I bet I can do more reps than you can at 155 idiot.

You need our help, your in no place to be provoking anyone.

haven't yo been to a gym, and seen people pressing two or even 3 plates?(45's on each side)MULTIPLE TIMES? 155 is a good start for someone who weighs around 170, but absolutely nothing to be proud of

Hey buddy these some of these guys may be lying but most are telling the truth. 155 is what some people benched when they were in grade 10 in highschool. However keep it up and im sure you will get stronger and realise that even though 300-400 pounds is hard to attain it is attainable.

sorry aaron but even a 14yr kid can bench 155 thats nothing... u must not be strong at all.... can u even pick some one up???

I'd like to see if anyone can bench 155 for multiple times....not just one you losers.

Benching over 200 is no big deal for a couple reps idiots.

I bet half of you can't bench 155 for over 30reps. I CAN.

I'd like to see if anyone can bench 155 for multiple times....not just one you losers.

Benching over 200 is no big deal for a couple reps idiots.

I bet half of you can't bench 155 for over 30reps. I CAN.

everyone here can

Go to a gym, get a trainer......

I was kidding about the 720 but not the 360x2. Ive heard people try to use that logic before though.

The actual logic would be to use a 1 Rep Max Calculator.

Predicting One-rep Max

360 lbs x 2 would be a 1 rep max of 370 lbs.

While I never reached this myself, I know if I would have stuck to my routine I may have gotten close. Those with the HUGE numbers of course were taking performance enhancing drugs; something I had never done when lifting prior.

The actual logic would be to use a 1 Rep Max Calculator.

Predicting One-rep Max

360 lbs x 2 would be a 1 rep max of 370 lbs.

While I never reached this myself, I know if I would have stuck to my routine I may have gotten close. Those with the HUGE numbers of course were taking performance enhancing drugs; something I had never done when lifting prior.

Thanks bud, glad you straigtened that out for me. Apparantly you didnt read post #17 either. Once again sarcasm misses its mark on the internet. lol.

Last edited:
this thread really isn't that funny.

Those who think it is should walk on the wild side and enter the convo lounge.

Back