So I drank...

Slickspurs

I just passed week 6 of my first cycle test E 600mg*2W And i made the mistake of drinking but I literally could not stop. I thought since I haven't drank in so long(6 weeks) I would get drunk very easily. Nothing was further from the truth. I smashed like 15+ beers and half a bottle of black velvet and still only had to flick my dick to get a boner.

What was really weird was I kept getting almost real drunk and then bam it was gone! I had to continuously consume more alcohol. So I was wondering if there is any science behind test increasing the metabolic rate behind alcohol because it sure seemed like it for sure. Maybe all the water I drink pushed it out before It took enough effect or something?

I dont plan on doing that for the rest of my cycle but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

this is not the place to be boasting about your drinking bro... most of us on here are more serious about our hobby of bodybuilding than that... keep this kind of shit to yourself

this is not the place to be boasting about your drinking bro... most of us on here are more serious about our hobby of bodybuilding than that... keep this kind of shit to yourself

Sorry man I didnt mean to sound cool or boast, im serious about body building and everything very much so in fact. I was just wondering if it was plausible that test increased the rate of which alcohol was metabolized and if anyone else who has slipped up had experience that. I really don't want to offend anyone and i apologize if I have offended you.

Sorry man I didnt mean to sound cool or boast, im serious about body building and everything very much so in fact. I was just wondering if it was plausible that test increased the rate of which alcohol was metabolized and if anyone else who has slipped up had experience that. I really don't want to offend anyone and i apologize if I have offended you.

no worries bro... just trying to keep the board legit... I apreciate your honesty. As for your question...

anytime I've ever strayed and gone on a bender I get severely ill after just a few drinks so it's the complete opposite for me ;)

no worries bro... just trying to keep the board legit... I apreciate your honesty. As for your question...

anytime I've ever strayed and gone on a bender I get severely ill after just a few drinks so it's the complete opposite for me ;)

Thanks for the reply bro. Ive heard that as well from a friend of mine that basically drinking pretty much induced test flu in his case.

I have learned that while on cycle alcohol doesn't interest me at all...Doesn't even sound tempting, Now when i am not 'on' I find a couple of drinks appealing .

Drinking and gear is really double fucking your body....the list is too long so I won't go there.

The trouble is impressionable guys reading this thinking it's cool

Drinking on gear isn't cool.

Drinking and gear is really double fucking your body....the list is too long so I won't go there.

The trouble is impressionable guys reading this thinking it's cool

Drinking on gear isn't cool.

Ah I see this post is going at what i really was not intending at all and im sorry about that. If an admin wants to delete or lock it I support that.

Sorry guys I just get interested in every little thing and im quite new to posting around here.

Plus IMO, this is where the majority of the 'roid rage' myth comes from.
Some guy on cycle gets wasted and starts shit and people go straight to the gear, not the fact that he was just a drunk asshole...
But ya man, one break in your diet like that can really derail your progress.
And that's without going into the whole health aspect.

I stopped taking alcohol and use of recreational drugs years ago. About the same time I got into bodybuilding. The two don't go hand in hand imo.

So I was wondering if there is any science behind test increasing the metabolic rate behind alcohol because it sure seemed like it for sure. Maybe all the water I drink pushed it out before It took enough effect or something?

This is the OP's real question. He said he didn't mean to boast and he probably shouldn't have said anything about him drinking but that is hindsight. Having said that, does anyone have an answer to the science behind his actual question? It is an interesting one...

Both Test and GH have a massive effect on a persons body type and metabolic rate. "Calories" as such dont really exist and i know some people may not agree with this. but it is a theory developed 110 years ago based on the energy expendature of a caloric oven. Human bodies arent caloric ovens and we dont function that way. You could eat 1500 cals of garbage no nutirent crap and loose less body fat than eating 2500 cals of quality meat and essential fatty acids which increase natural production of both Test and GH. if you find 2 people who both dont train but one has higher testosterone, that person would be leaner. In terms of specifically aiding the metabolism of alcohol i couldnt say, but food and nutrients in general i would say yes

I would take a guess that because alcohols dehydrate when ingested, you probably had a high amount of water in you (from the steroids)

you weight more now and are bigger so it takes more alcohol to get intoxicated, than when you weighed less.

ALso some people who drink heavy can take a break for a month or so, and as soon as they get back on still have the same tolerance they did.

it the opposite for me, im 6-2 and 255lbs. i rarely drink and i get a buzz of 2 beers, which is fine by me. if i drink on cycle i get bloated easily, so i stay away from it

last night i had 2 glasses of red wine with my steak and had a buzz. first time i drank any alcohol in over 6 weeks

Well everyone knows the minister likes a drink or two. Getting hammered now and again is okay imo. I've cut down to once a week.

Unless you are ocd or a competitor, or on a diet, drinking is fine. sorry if this upsets some of you. I've made huge gains and drank thru cycle.

Having one now actually.

Well everyone knows the minister likes a drink or two. Getting hammered now and again is okay imo. I've cut down to once a week.

Unless you are ocd or a competitor, or on a diet, drinking is fine. sorry if this upsets some of you. I've made huge gains and drank thru cycle.

Having one now actually.

It's the health risks associated with it more so than interfering with gains and achievement.

Carry on getting plastered over the weekend whilst juiced up on powerful steroids though, some people only learn the hard way.

Having one now actually.

Has nothing to do with gains dude. It's more a concern of overall health. There is no argument that alcohol is healthy. (glass red wine once in a while is fine) but still.

We are using drugs to better improve our physique. Sometimes these things are not so healthy. Combined with alcohol and your not doing your body any good.

^^agree with these guys. Its def the health aspect thats the biggest things. No shit you can make gains and still drink.

Back