So i have a small penis

yeah part of the surgical procedure is basically detaching the base of your wang from your 'taint' area so it can basically 'telescope' or come out further...but the only downside is it will also point down or fall down as it no longer has a solid base to connect to....haha im medical student if ur wondering...

i've heard of more than just that procedure...one newer one where they add cadaver skin for girth and width...reportedly 90% of the patients don't lose ANY feeling...heard this from drew on loveline

nope...been off for about 8 years...i listen to live 105.3 here in Dallas/Ft Worth...FM Talk..loveline's on at 11

yup...he gets to be worse than ever (against people that is...since he's not on a censored/sponsored syndicate tv show)...he's rubbed off on drew a lil bit too...jimmy kimmel's been on there fairly frequently

so doctor drew talks shit to the ppl and fucks with them now too? he used to be a square when he was on tv and like never laughed at jimmys jokes.

Only The Way Out To Ur Trouble Is That Masterbutate Weekly...........he Hehe And Feel Pain And Echking In The Muscle... This Causes The Muscle Thing Develop And Ur Penis As Well............ Not My Advice But Its From Arnold's Point Of View................. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Like stated earlier, there are supposedly exercises you can do to stretch the tendons at the base, but from what I have read, you have to keep doing them forever to keep the length gains.

I think most guys are insecure about penis size. Average is like 5-6 hard, and supposedly more than 6 is a waste anyway?? I'm like a 7 and I still feel small. I'd like to be a solid 9 inches.

skitsafrenic wrote "how can i make it bigger without pills and weird painfull tools?"

Surgery , but that would be my last option. Jelqing and stretching.

If your not willing to try anything than your just going to have to deal with it. No ofense but with a 4" cock i'd keep my options and my mind as open as possible.

I have 8 inches but still feel small... I gotta stop watching those Lexington Steele flicks... :(

Back