So I'm going on TRT.......

eynow

So I got blood work done last week and my total test was 408. The place I'm going through supplies test C, HCG, Anastrozole and all necessary supplies. They also sent me an example of a weekly schedule, example showed pinning test on Monday's, pinning HCG on Monday's and Thursday's, taking Anastrozole only on Monday's. I know they're the professionals but shouldn't I be taking Anastrozole more than once a week? Anybody else on this similar program?

So I got blood work done last week and my total test was 408. The place I'm going through supplies test C, HCG, Anastrozole and all necessary supplies. They also sent me an example of a weekly schedule, example showed pinning test on Monday's, pinning HCG on Monday's and Thursday's, taking Anastrozole only on Monday's. I know they're the professionals but shouldn't I be taking Anastrozole more than once a week? Anybody else on this similar program?
what dosages of test and HCG? how much Anastrozole?

...how old are you and why would you go on try with a 408 level...could be 500 with adjustments to life you do realize 400 to 500 is more common than the holy grail of 700+

Thats a good starting point, but there is no directions for TRT. You have to just start it and then know the right symptoms to look for, then once you get all your symptoms alleviated, through dosage titration and schedule adjustment, between week 10-12 you get follow up labs to see if any further titration is needed.

Its definitely a process and there is no right or wrong way to do it (within reason), you just gotta figure out what works best for you. You have the three main components so its a good start.

50iu of hcg per week does not sound correct. maybe you meant 500. Anastrozole generally comes dosed in .5mg. They may only have you on that low of an AI 2 days after injection for the time being to see how your body aromatizes and after blood work. theres no point in being aggressive with an AI on trt from the start with only 200mg per week. At a later point you may need more you may need less.
just wait for blood work to tell the tale.

Nope, the chart they sent me says 50 units HCG twice a week.

Well either they made a mistake or they are wasting your time with too small of a dose. There are insulin units and there are international units.

You could very well be doing 50 insulin units but that does not tell us much about your dosage, as 50 insulin units contains x amount of international units of HCG and x is determined by how much BAC water you mixed with the HCG initially.

So gear head is wanting to know how many international units of HCG you are doing.

If you know the size of the HCG vial and can tell us how much water you mixed it with, we can tell you the concentration and then we will know how many international units of HCG 50 insulin units equates too.

Hope this makes sense.

Well either they made a mistake or they are wasting your time with too small of a dose. There are insulin units and there are international units.

You could very well be doing 50 insulin units but that does not tell us much about your dosage, as 50 insulin units contains x amount of international units of HCG and x is determined by how much BAC water you mixed with the HCG initially.

So gear head is wanting to know how many international units of HCG you are doing.

If you know the size of the HCG vial and can tell us how much water you mixed it with, we can tell you the concentration and then we will know how many international units of HCG 50 insulin units equates too.

Hope this makes sense.

I get my package Monday so I'll let you know then. The video they sent me said they send you a 10ml bottle of water but to only use 5ml when mixing the HCG, if that helps any.

Ok I just got my package. So the HCG is 6,000 units and I'm to mix 5ml of BAC water and inject 50 units twice a week. Now the testosterone, I never heard of this before but it has Anastrozole in it. Per 1cc is 200mg of test cyp and .5mg of Anastrozole.

Ok I just got my package. So the HCG is 6,000 units and I'm to mix 5ml of BAC water and inject 50 units twice a week. Now the testosterone, I never heard of this before but it has Anastrozole in it. Per 1cc is 200mg of test cyp and .5mg of Anastrozole.

Your HCG concentration will be 1200 units per mL. 50 actual units would mean that your vial contains 120 doses, or over a years worth. That would be odd.
If what is actually meant is the "50 units" marking on a 1cc U100 insulin syringe, that would be 10 doses at 600 units each.

Between these two, the latter makes more sense. You should clarify if your instructions are not clear.

Your HCG concentration will be 1200 units per mL. 50 actual units would mean that your vial contains 120 doses, or over a years worth. That would be odd.
If what is actually meant is the "50 units" marking on a 1cc U100 insulin syringe, that would be 10 doses at 600 units each.

Between these two, the latter makes more sense. You should clarify if your instructions are not clear.

They sent me two vials of HCG and a 20ml vial of BAC water, I believe one vial of HCG is a months worth. Per instructions, draw 5ml of BAC water and inject it into one vial of HCG. Inject 50 units twice a week with insulin needle.

They sent me two vials of HCG and a 20ml vial of BAC water, I believe one vial of HCG is a months worth. Per instructions, draw 5ml of BAC water and inject it into one vial of HCG. Inject 50 units twice a week with insulin needle.

What volume of liquid will you be injecting and how are you measuring it? Probably 0.5mL, or half of a 1cc insulin syringe.

Just understand that this is not 50 units of HCG, but a volume that would be 50 units of U100 insulin.
It is 600 units of HCG because your HCG as prepared is 12 times more concentrated.

A T level of 408 can result from:

being overweight
Sedentary lifestyle
Poor diet
Poor sleep
Alcohol/drugs
Wife just had a baby
Nasal or other steroids

I would get tested several times at different times of the day to get a baseline. Don't let a guy in a white coat push you into a life of TRT.

If you are dialed in on your supplements, eat well and exercise and your T level remains in the 400s then it's worth looking into but only then.

Don't even concentrate on the total testosterone. The truth is that it is of little importance, check free t and e2

It will say how many IU's on the prescriptions label. We just need to know that. Based on the water they sent seems like they are 10,000 IU vials.

A T level of 408 can result from:

being overweight
Sedentary lifestyle
Poor diet
Poor sleep
Alcohol/drugs
Wife just had a baby
Nasal or other steroids

I would get tested several times at different times of the day to get a baseline. Don't let a guy in a white coat push you into a life of TRT.

If you are dialed in on your supplements, eat well and exercise and your T level remains in the 400s then it's worth looking into but only then.

I'm not over weight.
I workout 6-7 days a week.
Diet is good but according to blood work I take it too much protein.
My sleep could be better, usually 6 hours a night.
I only drink maybe once or twice a year, no recreational drug use for me.
My girlfriend and I don't want kids.
I've done 3 steroid cycles.

It will say how many IU's on the prescriptions label. We just need to know that. Based on the water they sent seems like they are 10,000 IU vials.

I'll look at the prescriptions label when I get home. But one vial of HCG 6000iu's mixed with 5ml of BAC water is a months worth. Injections twice a week for a month would be 8 injections a month. so 6,000iu's divided by 8 would be 750iu's per injection, right?

Yea they could def be 6,000 IU's and you can dose it like that. I personally (under your doctors permission of course) would mix it with 3ml and inject 0.25ml or 25 insulin units twice a week to start.

That would give you a dosage of 500IU twice per week.

Last edited:
Back