So what's the concensus? What causes test flu?

Johny J

never gonna be a ***
Some people get it and some dont. Others get it from one brand of test but not others. So anybody know what causes it?

IMO... crummy gear, bad job of keeping inj process sterile...

...or maybe it's just mental and people feel tired because they are growing... think how much growing babies sleep...

Well, i definitely dont think it is bad injection procedures. I am on the money with that. But qv test 250 gave me flu symptoms (hot flashes, sweats, occasional sore throat). It only lasted for the first couple of weeks, then went away. Never had that with omnadren when i used it. I am leaning towards something to do with the gear.

Crappy Gear. I never got so much as a twinge in the nips with any Euro Tests. One shot of the Ttokkyo Sustanon (sust) 250 though had them hard & sore as fuckall. The same deal with the test flu.

I dont think it has anything to do with the gear. Some one mentioned before that it had something to do with hormones and the immune system. I'm gonna look into it tomorrow and come back with an answer.

It does seem like more guys are sick with multi-ester tests(Susies, Omnadrens, Enhanced long acting/short acting blends) as opposed to straight Enth, Cyp, Prop, etc..

However...

Juicer Lesson #1 ~ Everyone responds differently!

Some people get zits all over their arms from Ganabol, another might get none.

Some guys grow like a weed from Abombs, other's don't respond at all.

Some guys get a golf ball sized welt and hurt for days from injecting vet grade Prop, others don't feel a thing.

Find what works for you and go with it.

sixonetwoseventyfive said:
It does seem like more guys are sick with multi-ester tests(Susies, Omnadrens, Enhanced long acting/short acting blends) as opposed to straight Enth, Cyp, Prop, etc..

However...

Juicer Lesson #1 ~ Everyone responds differently!

Some people get zits all over their arms from Ganabol, another might get none.

Some guys grow like a weed from Abombs, other's don't respond at all.

Some guys get a golf ball sized welt and hurt for days from injecting vet grade Prop, others don't feel a thing.

Find what works for you and go with it.

I agree with the multi ester tests cause more flu like symptoms. I believe it has something to due with inconsistent hormone levels due to the 4 esters. Take morning sickness for example. It is caused by a hormonal inbalance in the body, same as test "flu".

Back