so without CLOMID all test gains 1st cycle disapear ?

DEVILtrainer666

so then theres no point in even doing the cycle without anti-gyno and post cycle gear ?
ok so what is total cost of 8 weeks test at 400mg a week and the after cycle gear to do it right and can my friend get in mexico at any local pharmacy ?:dunno: :Pat:

there is no point to doing ANY cycle without proper post cycle meds. not only will you lose your gains, you can permanately mess up your ability to produce natural test (among other problems). Prices vary

a lot of people keep most there gains without clomid on the first cycle. just remember the typical fat and water weight your going to gain and lose. but clomid is ihghly beneficial in keeping everything you worked for and its not very expensive so use it.

Yes, clomid can be had at most all Mex Pharmacies.

I dont know what the cost would be, because you havent told us what kind of test you are using and if you are getting it directly from the pharm or through the gym.

And Clomid is a must post cycle. You need it to restart your HPTA( the thing that is in charge of natural test production). You will restart on your own without the clomid, but it might take a long time, which if you go without natural test you can lose your gains. YOu also need to really focus on your diet! If you dont eat to maintain your new muscle, you will lose it too, even with clomid.

Steroids arent magic, you need to really focus on your diet, training, and sleep.

It really sounds like you arent ready for a cycle yet. I would go to our article board and read, read, read.

LAWNSAVER said:
Yes, clomid can be had at most all Mex Pharmacies.

I dont know what the cost would be, because you havent told us what kind of test you are using and if you are getting it directly from the pharm or through the gym.

And Clomid is a must post cycle. You need it to restart your HPTA( the thing that is in charge of natural test production). You will restart on your own without the clomid, but it might take a long time, which if you go without natural test you can lose your gains. YOu also need to really focus on your diet! If you dont eat to maintain your new muscle, you will lose it too, even with clomid.

Steroids arent magic, you need to really focus on your diet, training, and sleep.

It really sounds like you arent ready for a cycle yet. I would go to our article board and read, read, read.
hmmm , yeah thats why im here is to actually learn brother . i dont do anything without researching it first . your right that i am proubly not ready to do my first cycle .
ok so just tell me though for instance a single ester test i should use for 8 weeks and the aprox. cost you would guess for this at 8 weeks through a local mex. pharmacy , and the aprox. price you would guess for the clomid there also . just incase ?:D

So you are actually going to a Pharmacy or ordering from one online??

If you are ordering, dont! Its to risky.

If you go to one personally, you can pick up Quality Vet Enanthate 250, which is 10cc @ 250mg/cc for about $20-25. You can get a 50cc bottle for about $100

Clomid should cost around $.50 a pill.

LAWNSAVER said:
So you are actually going to a Pharmacy or ordering from one online??

If you are ordering, dont! Its to risky.

If you go to one personally, you can pick up Quality Vet Enanthate 250, which is 10cc @ 250mg/cc for about $20-25. You can get a 50cc bottle for about $100

Clomid should cost around $.50 a pill.
[
so how many viles of 50cc would i need for 8 weeks and how long do i need to be on the pills after ? and how many pills each day for first cycle afterwards use ?
no i would never partake in illegal activities just wondering !

DEVILtrainer666 said:
so how many viles of 50cc would i need for 8 weeks and how long do i need to be on the pills after ? and how many pills each day for first cycle afterwards use ?
no i would never partake in illegal activities just wondering !

Seriously bro........50cc vials ??? LOL !! :D

Suppose it is 200 mg/ml................1 cc = 1 ml

The most you would do (providing you're old enough & do one shit load of research) would be 400 mg/wk or 2 cc's, therefore 1 - 50 cc vial would last you 25 weeks. See what I mean about research ??

Clomid you would need 36 tabs of 50 mg.

I've never used any post-cycle gear except Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and I haven't lost anything, but then I use very small doses too.

Dial_tone said:
I've never used any post-cycle gear except Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and I haven't lost anything, but then I use very small doses too.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isnt a post cycle supplement. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will only supress you more.

You are just one of the lucky people who recover faster or dont shut down hard.

StoneColdNTO said:
Seriously bro........50cc vials ??? LOL !! :D

Suppose it is 200 mg/ml................1 cc = 1 ml

The most you would do (providing you're old enough & do one shit load of research) would be 400 mg/wk or 2 cc's, therefore 1 - 50 cc vial would last you 25 weeks. See what I mean about research ??

Clomid you would need 36 tabs of 50 mg.
ok so 1-50cc vial for 25weeks is how much ?

Try doing some reading independent of the answers you get from the direct questions you're asking, or you'll never really understand the what and why of what you're being told.

!

bronco944 said:
lol, you realy need to do more research. you wont wanna do no 25 weeks for a first cycle.
yes of course i would only do it for 8 weeks but if i bought enough for 25 weeks then i can do a couple other cycles and not have to worry about finding some more .
so how much will this cost ? i want it in one buy because it is to much risk as it is .
also of course ill get the after gear . thanks !

i wouldnt store a half empty vial that big that long. the air that goes into it to take the place of the gear you draw is not sterile. The ba can only keep it sterile to a certain point. if you dont plan on using it up within a year i wouldnt get it when you could just get two 10 cc vials for under $100 and run a ten week cycle at 500 mg using all of it. imo 8 weeks is too short for longer acting gear. not to mention its hard not to use all that extra gear you have lying around, believe me i got 200 androlics and 200 stanbols looking at me sayin eat me everyday and its a bitch not using them.

Bro, I used to live in San Diego, here is a very simple answer for you. Drive across to TJ, buy 2 10ml bottles of QV Enathate, and 36 Clomid pills, allthough it is called something different down there, I forget the name of it. It shouldn't cost you more then 100-120 bucks total. Buy some pins, and do 2ml of test a week. You have 20ml, so after 10 weeks, you'll be out. Start the Clomid 3 weeks or so after your last shot of test. Very very very simple bro, as long as you don't get busted coming back across the border.

Read more bro!!!!! You got a lot to learn, and this is the best place for that.... Dont do anything till your 100% sure of all the affects. Diet, Sides, How much, Training, Pin guage, Pin length, 1cc vs 50cc :D , 8 week's or 25 week's :laugh: , It's easier to learn before than learn from your mistakes....

Dial_tone said:

Not ideal way to recover, but it can be done:

Postgrad Med J 1998 Jan;74(867):45-6 Related Articles, Links

Anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism treated with human chorionic gonadotropin.

Gill GV.

Endocrine Unit, Walton Hospital, Liverpool, UK.

A case is presented of a young competitive body-builder who abused anabolic steroid drugs and developed profound symptomatic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. With the help of prescribed testosterone (Sustanon) he stopped taking anabolic drugs, and later stopped Sustanon also. Hypogonadism returned, but was successfully treated with weekly injections of human chorionic gonadotropin for three months. Testicular function remained normal thereafter on no treatment. The use of human chorionic gonadotropin should be considered in prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism due to anabolic steroid abuse.

I've kept my gains(all of them) with no anti's, not saying that it's a good thing to do though. But I've managed to do it kid. :D

Back