so without CLOMID all test gains 1st cycle disapear ?

hhajdo--please save me from having to access the study you reference. Did they do "weekly" injections--meaning once per week? If that is the case, I would not be surprised to see results; especially after three months! There's no trick to that. A single weekly injection will stimulate the testes, but not add enough suppression to inhibit recovery. If one were to do, say, injections of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) three times per week, then the testosterone so induced will definitely suppress LH production, and therefore inhibit recovery. There simply is no way around that.

SWALE said:
hhajdo--please save me from having to access the study you reference. Did they do "weekly" injections--meaning once per week? If that is the case, I would not be surprised to see results; especially after three months! There's no trick to that. A single weekly injection will stimulate the testes, but not add enough suppression to inhibit recovery. If one were to do, say, injections of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) three times per week, then the testosterone so induced will definitely suppress LH production, and therefore inhibit recovery. There simply is no way around that.

I've only seen the abstract of the study...

HCG only for post cycle recovery is not a good idea ...

Last edited:
Also, if they used the huge dosages they usually do in these studies (i.e. 5000IU at a crack) that would have a negative impact as well.

Back