Some advices about cycles

ZyzzFanBoy

Hey guys...
I wanna ask you if its ok to start a steroids cycle.
Im 18 years old...1.90m, 80kg....kinda muscular...my goal is 90-95kg until summer arrives...and i got stucked at 80kg 1 month...i start getting some progress again but i really wanna get that 90-95 kg until summer and being Aesthetic...my bodyfat is around 14%...i dont know exactly i didnt had the chance to measuremy self in this way...
my upper body measurements are 128 cm shoulders...108 chest/back and 82 cm abs...
I just wanna know if worth to start a cycle....and tell a cycle that can bring me that goal.
By the way...sorry for bad english...my teacher is kinda bad :)

ye i know this....but Jon Skywalker was too...and after cycles he looks good...jeff same...Zyzz same...i know Connor didnt take...and i appreciate him...and i wanna get like him naturally but im not confident i cant reach my goal natural :D

Hey guys...
I wanna ask you if its ok to start a steroids cycle.
Im 18 years old...1.90m, 80kg....kinda muscular...my goal is 90-95kg until summer arrives...and i got stucked at 80kg 1 month...i start getting some progress again but i really wanna get that 90-95 kg until summer and being Aesthetic...my bodyfat is around 14%...i dont know exactly i didnt had the chance to measuremy self in this way...
my upper body measurements are 128 cm shoulders...108 chest/back and 82 cm abs...
I just wanna know if worth to start a cycle....and tell a cycle that can bring me that goal.
By the way...sorry for bad english...my teacher is kinda bad :)

If you want to look like Zyzz you'll need to spend the next 6-7 years working on your hair.
Start with something simple like a 30 day gel cycle. After that you can try wax or pomade. Never stack mouse with hairspray.

When you're 24 or 25 and you've mastered your hair and dealt with your questionable sexuality, you can then enhance your physique with AAS and die young, beautifully ripped and famous.

Last edited:
The most powerful steriod that you should take is creatine. Do an 8 week cycle of 5mg per day. Eat alot of hamburgers and pizza while on cycle and you will reach your goal.

Ur English is fine..better than most member s ANY OTHER language OP.

Ur to young right now but posting a pic would help to analyze ur nutrition needs and then post your training and remember training - diet - resting is a mutually supporting triangular approach to this life.
Steroid s -not yet.
Supps ? Some are helpful especially to a young man starting out out. Me personally ; food is king and the most anabolic thing you can put in your body as DPR and 3j always s harp on.

Sex safe sex...ejaculation is a proven natural test booster as the sperm and seminal fluid s expenditure are a sure fire way to raise ur T even if a little. I saw a special where a boxer had sex a lot the night b4 a match and his test was 15-20 point s higher IN THIS CASE.

Patience right now.

What is a zyzz..a Rush song or ...?

If you want to look like Zyzz you'll need to spend the next 6-7 years working on your hair.
Start with something simple like a 30 day gel cycle. After that you can try wax or pomade. Never stack mouse with hairspray.

When you're 24 or 25 and you've mastered your hair and dealt with your questionable sexuality, you can then enhance your physique with AAS and die young, beautifully ripped and famous.

Dude....im not impressed about your shitty opinion....your just a sad kunt who will not achievie anything in his life....keep mirin' brahh
Still dont understand your opinions about Zyzz...are you so jealous on him??....he is better than anyone of you here...he inspired millions of people going to gym....what you did with your lifes ?....by the way....fap fap isnt a good job at all
A wise man once told "Hater gonna hate"....he was so fcking right :)
And i wanted good answers made by professional people but i can see there is noone professional just a couple of haters
I didnt ask opinions about Zyzz or how can i get like him....i just asked if you can tell if its worth to start a cycle..but thanks anyway :D

ye i know this....but Jon Skywalker was too...and after cycles he looks good...jeff same...Zyzz same...i know Connor didnt take...and i appreciate him...and i wanna get like him naturally but im not confident i cant reach my goal natural :D

he may look good to you but hes got no future.

he may look good to you but hes got no future.
and lets respect each other here as we are all here to learn and share.

Last edited:
Dude....im not impressed about your shitty opinion....your just a sad kunt who will not achievie anything in his life....keep mirin' brahh
Still dont understand your opinions about Zyzz...are you so jealous on him??....he is better than anyone of you here...he inspired millions of people going to gym....what you did with your lifes ?....by the way....fap fap isnt a good job at all
And i wanted good answers made by professional people but i can see there is noone professional just a couple of haters
I didnt ask opinions about Zyzz or how can i get like him....i just asked if you can tell if its worth to start a cycle..but thanks anyway :D

Take back what you said :squintfin

What have I done with my life? Lived beyond age 22, unlike your boy who died of a massive heart attack, most likely from all the shit he was on.

Here's my real advice: leave steroids alone, at least until you're in your mid 20's

Last edited:

I'm not known for shooting people down on here, but as on any board you're gonna get roasted by some. If it hurt your feelings then toughen up man. We all get roasted on here sometimes, not just the new guys.
As far as ZzzY being better than anyone on here, how do you know who you're talking to?
You might be surprised. Just my 2cnts. Keep training hard and pay attention to your nutrition and you will get where you want to be. Nobody cares if you do a cycle or not to be honest. Just trying to help.

With a post like that there is no way you are 18. You sound like 15 tops. You also sound really gay for ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ or whatever its gender was

I'm not known for shooting people down on here, but as on any board you're gonna get roasted by some. If it hurt your feelings then toughen up man. We all get roasted on here sometimes, not just the new guys.
As far as ZzzY being better than anyone on here, how do you know who you're talking to?
You might be surprised. Just my 2cnts. Keep training hard and pay attention to your nutrition and you will get where you want to be. Nobody cares if you do a cycle or not to be honest. Just trying to help.

I care. I care. I want this 15 or 18 year old to juice it to the moon. He could be the next Arnold

Im not gay....he just inspired me
My diet....its not like top bodybuilders (500 kcal...40 protein..etc etc on 1 meal) i still live with my parents until this summer so i cant keep a diet corectly...
But i eat alot of meat...all kinds...most of them bio...my parents has a farm soo...i dont get shiitty hormon injected from supermakert....i eat eggs...i alot of vegetables...no juices...just water(2l per day or more) or tea....i dont eat any fast-food just 1 time/month or less...i eat some chocolate but not so much and not everyday...no Lays Pringles or any shiet like this..and i pasta much pasta....thats my diet
Breakfast...depends...its milk most likey with oats cereals/ or eggs
Lunch.....pasta with meat..any kind like i said....or vegetables(salat) with meat...
Dinner...again some meat with some combinations...
I take 5 mg pureCreatine monohydrate every day..and that's it....i think i will start to take BCAA as well..
I took protein for 4 months and i quit.
I think this boardly my diet...sorry for my english again

Man, sounds like you should stay at your parents house, as far as eating goes. I'd stay if I was you, but then again, most people who grow up on farms have too many chores..lol....not sure about you, but food wise for most of us on here, your parents house sounds like a dream man. Keep eating brother.:)

Back