Some guidence please

oliver_holes

Not real sure on the touchiness of the conversation of suppliers, but i cant PM anyone. not even admin. so is it safe to PM a safe site to deal with or email. I have two websites in mind but not sure if its legit or scam. can someone help me out, point me in the direction i need to go in

been trying

for some reason when I try and pm someone the damn thing says im trying to edit someone elses post. WTF is that about. so i added two guys that was talking to me about my startup but i cant have a private conversation. so.. i ask the genaral talk section if someone would let the admin know. but this sux. I can get all the info i need to start, workout, and cycle off but . I cant walk in walmart and get it.. Its like watching it on tv or something. you can see it, but thats it.... if I had someone that I worked with or knew in my life, of course, Id just chat with them so find out what I needed. but this forum is all I have. and its not even working right. i Spend hours and hours trying to find a site, then search and search, go to check out and its another road block... Hell im running out of ideas on what to do... Not a checker here. just a normal dude trying to workout n get bigger with a little help. i have FB to show you, Im just another pee'on in this world... Hope i didn't come off the wrong way, I just been searching, searching, searching and searching. always ending with a dead end.

for some reason when I try and pm someone the damn thing says im trying to edit someone elses post. WTF is that about. so i added two guys that was talking to me about my startup but i cant have a private conversation. so.. i ask the genaral talk section if someone would let the admin know. but this sux. I can get all the info i need to start, workout, and cycle off but . I cant walk in walmart and get it.. Its like watching it on tv or something. you can see it, but thats it.... if I had someone that I worked with or knew in my life, of course, Id just chat with them so find out what I needed. but this forum is all I have. and its not even working right. i Spend hours and hours trying to find a site, then search and search, go to check out and its another road block... Hell im running out of ideas on what to do... Not a checker here. just a normal dude trying to workout n get bigger with a little help. i have FB to show you, Im just another pee'on in this world... Hope i didn't come off the wrong way, I just been searching, searching, searching and searching. always ending with a dead end.

anyhelp please

bro you need fifty posts to pm...once you get there, get at me.

well no shit??? guess. i stand corrected once again.. haha.. that sux... but I can understand why. and I will . just . was hoping to get going this week.. it ok... another week to lay out my schedule

Sup Oliver

Yeah 50 posts like the man says... but if its a question about a sponsor, Ology's sponsors are respectable people.

more time you have to research and be prepared is better for you!

That is true, only Ive been reading/researching since oct. 11... Really, didn't want to ask to much here bc everyone says.... use your search bar. so actually, I should have been talking in order to get my count up.... Im pretty set on the dbol/test-p/clom/nolva stack.

Sup Oliver

Yeah 50 posts like the man says... but if its a question about a sponsor, Ology's sponsors are respectable people.

Sup E_max....hows things going your way? Im here in Kansas working.... and as my FB post says today... "If you ever get the opportunity to visit Dodge City, KS.....Dont!!!"" haha....

I live in South Carolina though

Back to your post... thanks but is it a bad idea to that kind of info for anyone to read?

Back