Some people shouldn't be allowed in a gym

freqfly

NPC Amateur Bodybuilder
Now I'm not usually one to bash on novice lifters, we all were there once in our lives. However, this guy takes idiocy to a whole new level. Age wise, he must be between 62-68ish, clearly never worked out in his life. I'm in between sets on barbell curls, clearly in my zone (headphones on, very focused.... in other words DON'T come talk to me!). I watch this guy use every ounce of energy in his body to lift a 115lb DB off the rack and slam it on the ground. He then proceeds to push it across the entire gym floor with his foot, ending at a preacher curl stand. I'm thinking there is no way this guy is being serious. He then starts walking away from it, coming directly toward me. At this point I'm trying to keep myself exploding. He comes up right behind me, puts his hand on my shoulder and asks if I'm using the preacher stand.... the stand that is 15 feet away from me that I haven't touched once this entire session. Being a nice guy I say "Nope, it's all yours." Now this is where it gets good. He continues walking away from me toward two other dudes lifting together, he's now across the entire floor from the stand. He puts his arms around there wastes from behind them and asks the same question, they both laugh and say the same thing I did. He walks back to the stand, almost has a hernia lifting it into position, tries to curl it which ends in about 2.8 seconds and comes crashing to the ground. He pushes it with his foot all the across the floor, lifts it onto the rack and leaves. Here's the vid I tried to shoot, notice when turn my phone away the CRASH.YouTube - Idiot attempting 115lb dumbbell preacher curl

first of all, bravo for actually taking your phone out and getting a vid, thats fuckin hiliarous
hands_clapping_lg_clr.gif

secondly, what motherfucker can actually preacher curl with a 115lb dumbbell?

first of all, bravo for actually taking your phone out and getting a vid, thats fuckin hiliarous
hands_clapping_lg_clr.gif

secondly, what motherfucker can actually preacher curl with a 115lb dumbbell?

Ya I was pretty sly bout it. I use my iPhone for music and my log book so I'm always getting it out. Seriously though, only thing I've seen close to 115lb curl was David Henry hammer curling 120's. I'm still laughing my ass off about it.

hahaha, I got one in my gym that is about the same way. All this guy does is cable cross overs. I mean for 30 minutes he will tie up the fuckin machine. He does a set and then looks in mirror and does a little flex move. I over heard him talkin to another gym guy the other day and he said he was second over all in his high school for bench press. He was 145lbs and could bench 135lbs!! Were the fuck did he go to school. Dwarf high.

hahaha, If I shit my pants in a gym or anywhere for that matter I`d probably just go step in front of a bus. It is funny in a sick kinda way to think about it happening to someone else though.

I know you were probably trying to be a nice guy and not have him catch you recording him, but you should've kept that shit rolling lol. I mean 115lbs......really?

Back