some vacation pics from mexico

AAHHHH!!
Brings back good memories for me also. Me and the wifey went to cancun 2 years ago. It was AWESOME! We stayed at the Moon Palace south of Cancun. Nothing like an All-Inclusive vacation!!

Railrunner said:
AAHHHH!!
Brings back good memories for me also. Me and the wifey went to cancun 2 years ago. It was AWESOME! We stayed at the Moon Palace south of Cancun. Nothing like an All-Inclusive vacation!!

cool, we were just down the road at the bahia principai
just sucks that you have so much fun and want to go right back, but it will be another year or two minimum till we have the cash again

YUP!!

We are trying to save up the cash to go back also. The All-Inclusive is the only wasy to go. The resort we stayed in had about 5 resterants 4 bars and the largest pool with swim up grill and bar i have ever seen.
The Palace resorts have about 6 resorts around that area. If you stay at one you can go to them all. We took the snorkeling "trip" while there. That was some cool shit. The guide was passing out Coronas and shit on the boat ride over. We were drunk before we got wet!!

DAMMIT...now i really want to go back!!!!!!!!

Railrunner said:
YUP!!

We are trying to save up the cash to go back also. The All-Inclusive is the only wasy to go. The resort we stayed in had about 5 resterants 4 bars and the largest pool with swim up grill and bar i have ever seen.
The Palace resorts have about 6 resorts around that area. If you stay at one you can go to them all. We took the snorkeling "trip" while there. That was some cool shit. The guide was passing out Coronas and shit on the boat ride over. We were drunk before we got wet!!

DAMMIT...now i really want to go back!!!!!!!!

very cool. Our resort was very similar, 5 restaurants and around 10 bars, and the sister resort next door that we had access to had around the same. even the place where you exchange your towels had self serve with kegs of rum, vodka, tequila, etc...
I cant wait to go back, but will have to resort to selling crack to school kids to afford it in the near future....

needsize said:
very cool. Our resort was very similar, 5 restaurants and around 10 bars, and the sister resort next door that we had access to had around the same. even the place where you exchange your towels had self serve with kegs of rum, vodka, tequila, etc...
I cant wait to go back, but will have to resort to selling crack to school kids to afford it in the near future....

We went the November after 9-11. Damn, i guess its been 3 years now. anywho....the plane tickets were dirt cheap. LOL...I'll never forget, the were "wanding" everyone even after going thru the metal detector. Something around my waist keep making the wand go off. They made me damn near drop my pants! We were the last ones to board and i was running down the ramp with my pants loose!!

JuicEvrything said:
Whatz with that back? You should do more deadlifts LOL!!!

are you being sarcastic, I have a video on here of me pulling a raw 500 x9 reps, and 525 x 7 reps

Patrze ze masz niezła łapke!Hehehe tez chciałbym pojechac do mexico!ale coz moze to kiedys pojade:p

Back