soo... What happened to Fitness Paradise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I hope you can appreciate, there is a cost associated with everything, and it's the first of the month, so let's just say the ad campaign has expired for the time being.

Basically if you're like us with an pending order.. You're screwed. Sorry to say, but the reps are not saying much and keep giving beating around the bush answers.

The rumor on another board is that either Z got busted in that shit that went down in Poland, is on the run or in hiding. This is the rumor.

Something hit very close to home over seas.............. Z would never take peoples money on purpose..........but something has required him to fall off the Radar............. to keep everyone safe? himself? all of the above?...................it does suck though for some of the pending EU cd orders...........

mods please edit my post if I said too much

Last edited:
well I have received a VERY suspicious email that I'm willing to share it did give me a scare not sure if it's the real deal or not or just a coincidence that z has "backed out" a little nearly a week after I have

I'd like to see it too. I guess I shouldnt email him asking about my order that i've been waiting 3 months on then.

2vwsbpx.png

At first I just blew it off. I'm not a gullible person at all but after all these "conspiracies" I don't know what to think. There was more just blabbing about the harm of personal use of steroids, and then stating that I wouldn't be hearing from them again.

Edit: screenshotted from the email.

Damn that some shit! :0 well the only advice I would give to u is chill and keep ur nose clean. Try usin another lab for the mean time if ur uncle is having some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back