Sore nips need advise

HungryMan

Comeing into 5th week of Test C 500mg only cycle. First cycle. Always had a little gland left that I can feel in both nips from puberty. Anyway right one is slightly growing and both are starting to get sensitive not sore though. On .5 mg liquidex eod from day 1. Question is should I jump right into fancyhuh101's letro protocol or just double my liquidex and see if sensitivity in nips go do. Got letro just hesitant to use when ppl are complaining that its too much for them.

I know for me.....as soon as I take the first injection I can help but stare at my nipples and think.....did that look like that before....oh shit....gyno's here.....look at it....its more pink than usual.....and sore too. hahahaha.....and from then on every normal movement which causes any feeling at all in my nipples ( bumping them on something, etc ) makes me suspicious.
I have come to realize that they are exactly like they were before the cycle except I wasn't paying any attention to them before.
However, at the beginning of the cycle I do think they do tend to get slightly more sensitive ( slightly ) and as with blood pressure, it all balances out as the cycle goes on and I get used to it and the blood levels balance out.

Who makes Liqyidex, is that Adex, I've never heard it called that before, if you have been running
.5mg since the start I would question your Adex, you shouldn't see any irritation, with that said, maybe up it a slight bit as the Liquidex might be under dosed too, if it persists go to Letro, you won't need too much Letro to kill it off!!

Adex dosage is user dependent. In my experience I always knew I was maxed out when my elbows started hurting. Last cycle I simply played with the dosage til I felt comfortable. It never hurts to fluctuate the dose amount like ridgeback said.

u can try to first up your dosage of your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) before u start the letro protocol . usualy .5 does it for most , but maybe try to take .5 one day , then .25 the next for a week or so and see what happens .

Back