Sources - Steroidology

T

THEDENTIST

I notice that noone can advertise classifieds - such as sources on this site. My friend told me of another site that had classifieds. I logged on, went to classifieds and there were three people selling gear. I emailed a few and found local. I ordered 3 bottles of QV enathat 250. The guy overnighted it to me and I just opened the package the SHIT is real just check the lot numbers and holograms.

Is that just luck or was I a dumb ass.

There is always a risk of getting scammed with online sources. Even some of the best ones have gone scammer. Seems you got lucky so congrats to you.

but i wouldnt do it again, he still may be a scammer giving you your first order then, when you go to order again you may be tempted to have a bigger order because you got it the first time.....so you spend say 1000 bucks.....he'll keep the thousand. youll get nothing..

THEDENTIST said:
I notice that noone can advertise classifieds - such as sources on this site. My friend told me of another site that had classifieds. I logged on, went to classifieds and there were three people selling gear. I emailed a few and found local. I ordered 3 bottles of QV enathat 250. The guy overnighted it to me and I just opened the package the SHIT is real just check the lot numbers and holograms.

Is that just luck or was I a dumb ass.
yep its a crap shoot no matter what source you have. they can go bad no matter who they. the only advice I have is that every time you send money, expect to lose it. that way you will never send more than you can afford to lose. good luck

BiggieSwolls said:
There is always a risk of getting scammed with online sources. Even some of the best ones have gone scammer. Seems you got lucky so congrats to you.

Let's NOT forget that the FEDS visit those sites more frequently and are aware of WHO's doing what. More exposure to the source = MORE exposure to you :( I'd avoid it like the plague!!

Re: Re: Sources - Steroidology

stonecold54 said:
yep its a crap shoot no matter what source you have. they can go bad no matter who they. the only advice I have is that every time you send money, expect to lose it. that way you will never send more than you can afford to lose. good luck

red star has been around for what??? 6 years???

Re: Re: Re: Sources - Steroidology

LANCEA9847 said:
red star has been around for what??? 6 years???

And before he was red star, he was GAC, but then he scammed and sold masteron that he knew was tren...and -bingo bango- red star was born. He tried to pawn off the scamming on his only supplier, but he knew all about the tren/masteron.

fyi whenever you think that you have a source ask around about him, but when you ask people ALWAYS use sacure email like hushmail, cyper-rights ect. do your homework before you start asking the mods.

jarbulldog , Everytime i have asked a source here they have said dont do it and everytime i did I got my order. I have one source I have used for a year. And everytime the package arrives from overseas.

This game is like Real Estate just because a property is available today does not mean it will be available tomm.

I was just saying I may be legit today as source but I may fuck everybody tomm not matter how long I have been in the business. What are you going to due sue me for gear.

Fuck that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sources - Steroidology

TxLonghorn said:
And before he was red star, he was GAC, but then he scammed and sold masteron that he knew was tren...and -bingo bango- red star was born. He tried to pawn off the scamming on his only supplier, but he knew all about the tren/masteron.
You have forgotten about the bunk para, and bunk primo. Not the best track record imo.

it should not be that easy without involving some risk, your probably better off finding more discrete sources. NOT turning this into a price thread but just how were the prices, fair or ridiculouse?

when i say do a source check, find out as much info as possible and then email a mod with the info and MAKE SURE YOU USE SECURE EMAIL BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT IT EILL PISS THEM OFF.

Back