Spartan labs/GB cycle

12-9. 25mg osta
Primo at 800 for the week
Test at 360
Tren at 300 as of today. May dose 100mg tomorrow or stay at 300.

Cals approx 4500
Training: shoulders

DB presses
Standing OHP
side/front raises
Machine rear delts

BB SHRUGS
Heavy ropes 3 sets 30seconds with different movements. This will kill shoulders at the end. These are the huge/thick ropes. I do an alternating up and down, then a front circular, then an underhand grip rotation. Complete burn out and crazy pump at the end.

Strength is good. Still looking lean. Feel good. Nothing more to report. Have not checked weight but looking at Sunday.

Forgot to add: I'm not on any Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I'm very gyno prone but have not needed it at this point. I may get levels tested soon and see if I need to add one but no gyno so far. I also just started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) again today. I had taken a long break from it and now I'm starting to atrophy so I dosed 750iu today and Monday will start 250iu 2x a week.

Last edited:
I wonder how long that primo is going to take to kick in. 8 weeks sound about right? That is one thing I never understood but it is the nature of the beast.

great log user!

Interesting, keep the log going bro, I love tren ace, I think I will incorporate that in every cycle, no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) huh? Let us know if you need one down the road

Yeah I'm wondering when the primo will show any results. This is the end of week two for that.

I agree tren is great, I see changes in body comp faster from this than anything else. I personally don't add a ton of weight on it but get lean and strong, don't get me wrong it's great for gains but I add more overall weight from deca, but I only use ace and 8-10 weeks.

I didn't keep track of cals today but ate very well. I did run on the treadmill in my house. 2 miles/25 minutes. Obviously not a fast pace.

Blood sugar is messed up today. I have low blood sugar all the time but it's easily controlled by regular meals. The past two months I have been getting hypo after meals, when blood glucose is usually up, but this started before the cycle. I haven't figured out why exactly it's crashing but 45 minutes post meal I was at 57 and 70 minutes post was back up to a comfortable 168. At 57 I'm shakey, sweaty, tingling, overall shitty feeling. I did take a glucose tab prior to second reading.

About another hour after was back at 80 and that's the last I checked.

The only reason I mention any of this is because diet may have to change but not sure where.

12-12

Weight this morning 226.5. Thinking back I think I'm starting week 5 or 6 so test/tren are full on. Primo I'm starting week 3. Up 2.5 since starting this log. Not bad, but the thing to remember is this is not a bulk or cut. I guess more recomp. Again these are the lowest doses I've ever ran except the primo but that has to be high to see results.

Most important to me is that I'm looking and feeling good. Bf is low and just staying tight.

Today trained legs.

Warmed up sled 4 sets (2high, 2normal)
Squats 2 sets heavy
Leg extension
Reverse extension

Standing calf raises to failure 2 sets
Seated calf raises drop set to failure

Supps: Primo/Ostarine/Hcg

12-13

Trained chest/tri's

Flat Bench 2 warm up, 2 working, 1 drop
Incline BB 2 drop sets
Dips w/ 1 plate

Tri's:
Close grip bench 3 sets
Skull Crushers 3 sets
Rope pull downs 1 set to failure

12-14

No training today. Strength still feeling good. Trained late last night and felt great. I had to force myself to leave because I was considering more exercises or hitting shoulders. For some reason my joints feel great. Cals still at approximately 4500. Already looking very tight which is likely the tren and ostarine. I'm not sure how long I'll keep the tren, maybe 8 weeks total and then may switch to NPP.

Last edited:
Ok so finally an update. It's been a long busy week.

Dosing has been the same but I reduced the tren by 50mg this week and may continue like that. Still using the SARMS from osta. Diet has been a little off. 4500 cals is what I'm trying for. Over the last 4 days I've probably had two lower and two higher. I need to try to stay consistent with it.

12-15 trained back and bi's

Back:
Pull ups 3x10
Rack pulls 4 sets 10,8,6,2
T bar 3x6
Seated rows 2 sets to failure

Bi's:
Alternating db curls down the rack 2 sets.
Seated incline db curl 2 sets (only because I wanted to sit lol)

Started great and finished back then before starting bi's I had a dip in energy. I believe I ate too much too close to training time causing me to feel like shit at the end.

12-16

Shoulders:

Standing OHP 4 sets 10,10,6,4
BB shrugs 3x8
Rear delts on machine 2x failure

That was all for this day. I was busy and had to get in and out fast. I have not checked my weight recently but I an not real concerned with it but will update that soon as well. so far I'm feeling really good, like good the entire day, minus a few bg issues and I'm beginning to wonder if tren has any effect on this. I've used it many times before and never had any issues. IMO muscle looks full and vascular. Strength is good, it's not what it is on higher doses but I'm actually really happy with these doses. Energy is high but was completely burnt out after back, felt like vomiting in the parking lot after training. This wasn't like right after a heavy leg or back set but kind of set in as I was nearing the end. After getting home and eating again I was feeling good again. While brushing my teeth, I have veins across my chest and delts from a simple task.

I've actually been pretty sore about two days after training each muscle group. For some reason my joints feel great and I'm not sure exactly where that's coming from. I don't typically have joint problems, I do have some shoulder issues that were back a little heavier on chest day, but during cycles I tend to get some joint pain especially elbows, so I'm guessing primo or maybe osta helping. I know primo increase collagen synth., but that effect is said to be drastically reduced by using > 200mg test. I'm not sure if osta has any effect in this area but whatever it is, I welcome it.

Last edited:
User is a monster anyway!!!!

Ya coming from the short skinny guy!! Lol. User this is probably one of the best logs ever. Your log is very very detailed. I'm gonna log mine but it won't be is good as yours bro. :). I'm gonna try but this is hard to beat. Thanks again for taking time and making a great log. It's helping me out a ton. Ps i still have a 20ml bottle of tnt tren ace. Probably gonna use it. It's.gonna be.a.sick ass cycle. I'm about 6 at 220 right now. Give or take a few % I'm about 13-14% trying to drop a little. I'm with 3j now and he's doing wonders for me

Last edited:
Bigherm that TNT tren is excellent. I say go for it and I'm sure it will be an excellent log. I just use a basic set up.

12-19

227.5(1 whole pound. Lol). Again no concern with this. I'm looking tighter and fuller everyday and strength is up. There may actually be no real change in weight. I weighed in at 6:30pm so I had a lot of food in me at that time.

But recomp is going well. I have a pump and veins at almost all times of the day. Good stuff.

Trained Legs: (basically the same as last week)

Leg press 3 sets to get warm
Squats. 4 sets 10,8,6,4
Reverse extension
Leg extension

Calf:
Standing raises on box in smith
Seated 2 drop sets

Supps:
Test cyp 360 week
Tren ace 250 week (dropped dose)
Primo E 800 week
Ostarine 25 day
GW501516 5mg day

Cals steady at approximately 4500. So far I'm loving this cycle and the doses. I'm really waiting to see the changes from the primo but I'm beginning to wonder if it will simply take over where tren left off because tren will be stopped before primo really takes effect.

Awesome log user. So much to learn from you. Thanks for all that you have helped me with. BTW, the supplement regiment worked for my BP and it is down to 130/75 or so now. I will be following this log for sure.

Meathead that's great to hear brotha. Man I wasn't sure if it was working for me. I ran about two weeks and bp tested high again 145/85. I gave it another two weeks and it came down so feeling good about that but I also got Microzide from the doc. I guess it's basically a diuretic and flushes sodium from your body. I tried it a couple days and made me piss all day so I stopped and just went with the supps. I have a bunch of the Microzide and will keep it around just in case and it's supposed to really have no sides.

Glad all is well and thanks for following the log.

Meathead that's great to hear brotha. Man I wasn't sure if it was working for me. I ran about two weeks and bp tested high again 145/85. I gave it another two weeks and it came down so feeling good about that but I also got Microzide from the doc. I guess it's basically a diuretic and flushes sodium from your body. I tried it a couple days and made me piss all day so I stopped and just went with the supps. I have a bunch of the Microzide and will keep it around just in case and it's supposed to really have no sides.

Glad all is well and thanks for following the log.

brother,so glad to hear you are getting your BP under control!!! thats most important!!! just keep it that way man!!

12-20

25mg Osta
5mg GW
200 Prmo
50 tren A

Trained Chest/Tri's

DB incline: 2 warm up 3 working 8 reps
BB Flat: 1 warm up 4 working 10,8,6,6
Dips: 3 sets weighted (1 plate)
DB flys: 2 sets-as many reps as possible

Tri's:

Pull dows rope: 3 sets
Super set with a machine similar to dips for Tri's

Skull Crushers: 3 sets as many reps as possible and close grip once at failure.

Strength is on a steady increase. Joints feel great, I have no complaints, have not noticed any fat loss but everything is going great. I'm thinking of adding a small shake during, maybe a fruit flavor because I'm still getting a little burnt out towards the end but I am doing heavy weight, but I usually get to a point where I feel more energetic toward the end of training.

Back