Spartan labs/GB cycle

Are you planning to increase calories by 4 week increments even though it is a recomp? I don't know how familiar you are with photoshop or paint but you can add a black shape or a blur effect on top of your face or tattoos.

VM thanks for the ideas. That's probably what I'll do. I spend most of my time on here on my phone but I put a couple recent pics on the comp and need to mess with them a little.

I was planning to increase cals kinda as needed and have been a little over during the past few days but I want to see how far I can go with 4500. I actually maintain pretty well at 3k to 3500 when off so the extra 1 to 1.5k should be more than enough. If I feel like I stall out I might just change things instead of adding more. Right now I just eat, I try to stay clean most of the day but I still eat what I want kinda.

12-26

I haven't updated in a few days but everything is going well. I'm up a couple pounds but I assumed that would happen the last couple days. This has been a pretty slow progression compared to a normal bulk or cut. You would usually see some drastic changes in 8 weeks or so. I'm having good results and a little better then expected but no huge change in weight.

I'm starting week 5 of the primo and so far I guess it's good but I really can't tell if everything is the tren or a combination. I'm not expecting much from primo until closer to 10-12 weeks. I have been reducing the tren dose and will possibly drop it after this week and might start npp or just stick with the test/primo.

Tonight I will train legs. My strength is holding steady and I've had some decent increases but nothing drastic. Again im right where i expected to be plus some but higher doses always brings huge strength gains, but im very happy with how its going at these doses. I have had zero sides this far and that was my main concern. I waslooking to keep hemo/hematocrit down and I had hemo checked a few days back and it was 14 which is excellent for me.

Time to head to the gym.

Last edited:
Awesome log user. So much to learn from you. Thanks for all that you have helped me with. BTW, the supplement regiment worked for my BP and it is down to 130/75 or so now. I will be following this log for sure.

I must have missed that somewhere, which supplement did you recommend for BP? I usually take a mix of omega 3's, coq10 and red yeast rice. Always looking for more firepower to lower BP.

First 2 weeks
800mg Magnesium/d
800mg Potassium/d
1.5g Calcium
150mg CoQ-10

After 2 weeks drop the Mag/Pot (unless your BP hasn't dropped at least 10 points, then stick with it for another two weeks)

After 4 weeks just take the 150mg/d of the CoQ-10. Even dropping to 100mg/d will proly do for maintenance.

I go this from RJ who use to post here. I add all you mentioned. It works well for a lot of people and not at all for others. It's worth trying before going to bp meds.

Cool, thanks User. I'll look into hawthorne berry and apple cider vinegar. I intake a ton of potassium via diet... I'll have to look into how much mag I'm getting... never thought calcium would have much of an effect, but thats a pretty high dose. I'll look into it also.

Essay I know you don't want to run the calcium/potassium/mag for too long especially on cycle. I'll run them just long enough to get bp down. If it doesn't work I'll stop also but I've had pretty good luck with this.

The CoQ10, RYR, Hawthorne, I will run all the time.

Seems like its going good. I'm gonna log my.next cycle. I'm gonna keep tje spartan tren ace and test prop for my next cycle. I'm going to be running avert tren hex and t400. I know tren hex you don't hear about to much. I'm gonna give it a go and see what.happens.

Finally an update.

I have been slacking pretty bad on my log lately. I have been really busy with work and my little one has been sick but things are going well again.

I have missed a few training days here and there during the holidays and because of my issues.

1-5
I am no longer using any GB products. They were great but I have now switched over to all Spartan labs products. I love their stuff. All smooth and works very well.

I had a couple guys tell me their vials had different oil levels in some and thought they were short. I checked 8 vials the other night. All 10ml vials, my primo had 10.3ml, cyp had 12.1 ml, mast prop had 10.5ml, and npp had 11.2ml. All were over filled. The cyp looked like it barely had room to fit. It's about time for me to get some blood work so I will check t levels with that.
I recently dropped the tren ace and may replace with NPP but haven't just yet.
Test C 360 a week- considering bumping this to 400 but depends if I add NPP
Primo 800mg week-considering bumping this to 1g week.
Just about to finish ostarine, and taking GW which I'm hoping is keeping lipids in check.

Legs:

10 minutes walking treadmill just to loosen up

Seated extension: 5 sets 8-10 reps
Front Squats: 4 sets 8, 6, 6, 4
Reverse extensions: 5 sets 8-10 reps
Leg press: 2 sets 16 plates(yes it's light) to failure

Calvs:
Seated raises: 3 drop sets
Raises in leg press: 3 sets , changing angles

Everything is going well. I am sitting at about 232 right now. I would like to bring that down to about 228 or even tighter at 225. For whatever reason I'm not comfortable at my current weight and have been eating a little to dirty the past couple weeks but I'm back to normal which isn't that clean anyway. This was not intended as a bulk, I am just looking for muscle fullness, maintain low bf. So more about attaining a look then a bulk or cut. But I will work on dropping a couple pounds just to keep bf to a minimum.

Strength is great. There has been a little dip after dropping tren but nothing major and I expected a little change any time I drop something and don't replace. I feel like there hasn't been much change in bf even with the added weight, but I'm looking a little fuller compared to a couple weeks back. Still very vascular overall but not seeing it in the abs currently, most likely from holiday eating.

1-6

So my schedule was off this week. Monday is typically legs, Tuesday chest/tri, then back/bi's and shoulders between WED/SAT. This week I started yesterday with legs. Today I went ahead and hit back and chest. I would normally not ever train like this but I'm trying to squeeze days in this week and get back to normal next week.

Back:

Pull ups: 3 sets 10-12 body weight
Seated cable rows: 3 sets 8-10
Rack pulls: 3 sets 10,8,6
Tbar: 3 sets 8,6,4

Chest:
Flat BB: 2 warm up 2 working 12,10 8,6
Incline BB: 3 sets 10,10,8
DB Flys: 3 sets 10,10,10
Dips 3 sets body weight: 10,8,4

I got thru back feeling great, and had to push hard to get thru chest. I won't be doing this combination again, it's to much with two major body parts in one day. I wanted to hit both in case I can't train tomorrow. I needed a little longer in between sets on chest exercises, took a break for a shake, and was drinking Gatorade instead of water today.

Overall pretty good day.

I think you are on to something user, I would also like to see you bump the primo to a gram per week , 800 is a starting dosage.

Oh and you are on GW!! Very nice brother. I will be starting on that early next week! Can you give us more info on how you feel on it etc?

God damn I've always wanted to try primo but Just can't afford a gram a week of the shit! Everything looks great though. I'm sure you've posted this but I don't feel like looking for it. How tall are you??

6' and close to 6'1 and I did not pay for anything that I have used included the items below. I want to see how Spartan primo is, then will run some hg as a comparison.

ZEEK I have been on the GW a short while. Really can't say that I feel anything from it. Now that I'll be dropping ostarine and tren maybe I'll have something better to say but as of now I really can't.

ZEEK I have mast and npp, I was thinking about adding something back in but I'm not sure if I should just stick to the test/primo because it should be getting good soon? Maybe I'll just hold the others for a few weeks and see how this goes.

1-9

Test 400mg week
Primo 800mg week
GW 5mg day
And probably going to add ostarine back in for a few weeks.

Today trained legs.

Warmed up sled 4 sets (2high, 2normal)
Squats 3 sets heavy
Leg extension 3 sets 10,10,8
Reverse extension 3 sets 10,10,8

Standing calf raises to failure 2 sets
Seated calf raises drop set to failure

Weight is about 232-234 right now depending on time of day. I'm ready to get back to about 225 so will be working on that over the next two weeks. Cals have still been around 4500 but were higher during the holidays so that probably accounts for the weight gain.

I don't like measuring this cycle in pounds gained because it's not what I'm looking for. I want to really get as big as I can at around 225 or possibly 220. I really don't care about seeing how big I can get right now, I just want to be in great shape and lean but full looking without a crazy strict diet.

I may drop cals to 3800-4000 just to get the weight down but I don't want to lose any muscle size so I'm going to think this over first and may slowly reduce by 500cals at a time until I get where I want.

Still have mast prop and npp on hand so deciding if I want to add right now or use a litle later.

Daily supplements:
Bcaa 10g
Vit C 3G
Fish oil, as close to 10g as I can get
CoQ10 200mg
DHEA 25mg
Red Yeast Rice 600mg
Hawthorne 250mg
5-HTP 100mg
Niacin 750mg
Milk thistle 6g

I think that's about it. Strength is good but not as good since I dropped the tren. Staying lean and vascular. I'm very happy with all AAS I'm currently using and the SARMS were a nice addition. I need to get some labs done soon but haven't been able to yet. I have not used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at all so far. I have a small gyno lump right now which is pretty common for me but I'm not worried about it. Still feeling great on these doses. I did bump the test up 60mg a week after dropping the tren. Bp has been good so no complaints.

Oh no longer using the gh, became undecided about where I wanted to get more so I guess I'll be adding some gh peptides back in soon.

Good log brother, my next run will be with tren and can't wait. How do you do as far as sides with it? Also wondering about how the primo is going.

Never really got many sides from tren. This last run was pretty low dose but usually I will feel hot all the time, sweat when sleeping, and around 8 weeks of ace bp will be elevated. Other than that just lean mass gains. I never add a ton of weight on it but all gains are nice lean mass.

The primo is good so far as I can tell. Nothing real distinct so far. Its pretty common to take a bit longer to really notice the effects but looking pretty tight overall and very vascular. I lost some of that over the holidays but in general just doing really well. Still feel like I'm on cycle with less than half the normal doses, strength is good and more importantly I feel great.

Never really got many sides from tren. This last run was pretty low dose but usually I will feel hot all the time, sweat when sleeping, and around 8 weeks of ace bp will be elevated. Other than that just lean mass gains. I never add a ton of weight on it but all gains are nice lean mass.

The primo is good so far as I can tell. Nothing real distinct so far. Its pretty common to take a bit longer to really notice the effects but looking pretty tight overall and very vascular. I lost some of that over the holidays but in general just doing really well. Still feel like I'm on cycle with less than half the normal doses, strength is good and more importantly I feel great.

User....Whats the GW 5mgs?

It's a SARM. Same class as ostarine, GW501516, it's supposed to increase metabolism to keep body fat down, possibly help retain muscle, and has been shown to improve lipid profile which is my main reason for using it. I really could care less about the other stuff but if it happens I won't complain.

1-13

30mg Ostarine
5mg GW
test 400/week
Primo 800/Week
Adding Mast Prop 300/Week.

Shoulders/Arms

Shoulders:

Warm up on Hammer Strength machine
3 sets: 2 plates, 4 plates, 4 plates x 2 quarters.
Military press:
3 sets: 8,8,6
Side lateral:
5 sets: 25-30 lbs 10-15 reps
Rear delt in machine:
5 sets: 10-15 reps

Bi's

BB curls:
4 sets 10 reps

DB curls:
3 sets: 8-10 reps

Easy curl:
2 sets: to failure

Preacher curl:
2 sets to failure, drop sets 120/60

Tri's

Close grip:
3 sets: 10,10,8

Push downs:
3 sets 10-15 reps

Skull Crushers:
3 sets 10,8,8

Weight is back at around 232, and will continue to get that down to 225 and then decide if that's where I want to be. Calories are right around 4000 right now and protien is close to 300 but I'm not exactly sure on that.

I am really happy with the progression of this cycle. I cut my AAS doses significantly yet I'm still making gains, and keeping bf low. I went in for a check up recently and this was the second time in a row that my BP was sitting at 120/80. Previously on higher AAS doses, BP was consistently 145-155 / 90-94. This is a major part of the reason I wanted to go with lower doses and added the SARMS. I could care less at this point about adding weight, I want to stay lean, and continue to have fuller, dense looking muscle. But health is #1 right now. I love the AAS I'm using right now. These products are very good. Dosing seems to be pretty accurate, not over, not under.

I'm adding mast prop at 300 mg a week just because I love mast and eventually add it to every cycle. I typically just see a bump in libido, a little added aggression, but I'm guessing this on top of primo and ostarine will give me a more grainy look, or as much as possible with about 10% bf.

I also have been pinning half my test cyp subQ in the stomach, .5ml (150mg) twice a week, then the other 100mg IM, with primo and now mast.

I personally won't go over .5ml at a time subQ. It shown to possibly have a slower absorption rate, more steady blood levels, possibly less estro conversion, and possibly higher peak levels. I really havent noticed any difference so far.

I do get a little bump for about two days at inject site, a couple times it was a little red but that's about it. Not bad at all and hopefully it provides some benefit, if not then no big deal because it's as effective as IM so it's just an extra spot to use.

The Spartan oils are pretty thin so they go thru a 29 gauge slin fairly easy, I also use these for IM in delts. Recently I've been warming the oil a little in hot water just to see if it's any smoother. I really don't see much difference.

Last edited:
Back