specific drug test!!!!!!!!!!

mirrorman9

I have to take a full medical examination for work. A friend went before me and said they do a seperate test for AAS. I recently came off a cycle in mid January of Test E and Anadrol. I searched and read that the time will show three months detection time. Is there any kind of cleansing system out there? Could the test possibly be out of my system? Really nervous need HELP~!

what kind of work do u do? just wondering b/c i can't think of any job outside of sports that would test for aas. was ur friend fucking w/you maybe.

yeah after i posted i remembered a buddy at powerhouse that is staying off until he goes thru the application process to become a cop. when do you have to test? i'll ask him.

added it up, been off cycle for about 2 months, and 15 days. whats the chances of it being out of the system?

Try to delay the test as must as as possible. Eg - on the day it is scheduled, call in and say you are sick and get it rescheduled for a week (or come up with some other excuse). In the meantime, drink lots of fluids (including in the hours before the test - the more fluid you take in, the more diluted any traces ). Regular (moderate) alcohol intake can also help "flush" your system. Also consider saunas, and a few moderate diuretic cycles, again to help "flush" your system.

hal said:
Try to delay the test as must as as possible. Eg - on the day it is scheduled, call in and say you are sick and get it rescheduled for a week (or come up with some other excuse). In the meantime, drink lots of fluids (including in the hours before the test - the more fluid you take in, the more diluted any traces ). Regular (moderate) alcohol intake can also help "flush" your system. Also consider saunas, and a few moderate diuretic cycles, again to help "flush" your system.

thanks hal,

anymore help guys? i'm fucking worried.

Is there any specific vitamins that can speed up the process? Drinking tons of water and cranberry juice help? Also read somewhere loading creatine a few days before can help?

mirrorman9 said:
I rather not say.

Anyone have any advice? Does drinking alot of fluids actually help?

my lady got some stuff at gnc to flush her system and it worked. she was tested for drugs (she likes the mary jane) and smoked a blunt two days before the test. she drank this shit and she passed. not sure what it's called but it's a liquid and it's basically the only one they carry. maybe worth a try. have you tried doing a web search?

BIGFOOD said:
my lady got some stuff at gnc to flush her system and it worked. she was tested for drugs (she likes the mary jane) and smoked a blunt two days before the test. she drank this shit and she passed. not sure what it's called but it's a liquid and it's basically the only one they carry. maybe worth a try. have you tried doing a web search?

yeah websearched just turned over some $100 cleansing systems. I added it up it says 3 months for test to be out of your system which is about 84 days. I will be 77 days on the day of the test.

pineapple said:
I call bullshit.

You can call bullshit on me all you want,

I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOUR 5'10 230LBS 9%BF

i think your the guy that stated on this forum that you didn't have any mirrors in your house...

mirrorman,

dont sweat it brother...I am not sure what state your in...I am in Louisville, Kentucky and I am a police officer here. Just dont worry about it, my department didnt do dsp testing BUT there are tons of us who use gear. good luck on the test and just chill...but now the lie detector that is something that might hem you up if you claim to have not taken illegal drugs in the past 6 months :) message me if you need some advice bro. And good luck :yesway:

damn dude, there's cops everywhere. i'm sorta afraid of cops because i live in a city with a known history of bad cops all the way up the chain of command. we have neighborhood sized cities all over town with their own police forces. the only way for them to fund their 'city' is to bust people ALL GODDAMN DAY LONG. they are just regressive tax collectors with guns. the worst thing they could possibly get is a rich white kid with a little pot. it drives me crazy.

that said, i think cops and firemen should be given free gear (no tren) because it helps their duties. the only thing that bothers me is the dealer/cop relationship.

maybe i watch too much tv...

i bet if someone was cuaght by a normal cop with gear...he'd simple confiscate and use it himself.

too be honest with you 3, the following statements you said are pretty much retarded. I love how the public assumes all cops are crooked.

Back