Spit OR Swallow

1BadBeast said:
Get your head outta the gutter! I figured if you liked mud masks (salon style) a little protein to tighten up the face wouldn't be such a bad thing. LOL :insane2:

LOL i wouldnt equate mud with pee(yellow) :insane2:

BronzedGoddess said:
Oh I knew what he ment, I was throwing in golden showers before he asked about that too. No scat for this girl.

i think i would be worried about any girl inot that..i sometimes wanna vomit when im taking care of my own business id be damned if i wann smell leyt alone taste someone elses lol

BronzedGoddess said:
I've never gotten one of those (pearlnecklace), but I wouldn't mind it. If I got hit by a stay drop of cum, I wouldn't be mad. As long as it wasn't intentional.

It's mostly on my stomach or back/butt.
BG I said it once and I'll say it again YOU SURE ARE SWELL BABY.

BronzedGoddess said:
Thanks babe! Maybe I'll loosen up about the facials as I get older and things get dull.
Yep gotta keep things exciting, but I'm sure you don't have a problem with that.

I like girls to swallow my load but if they dont want to thats cool with me. shit one of my ex gf had it in her mouth,didnt like it and spat it all over me. give them the choice.

seeing a woman spit out your load is like an insult. so ask them first.

BronzedGoddess said:
I've never gotten one of those (pearlnecklace), but I wouldn't mind it. If I got hit by a stay drop of cum, I wouldn't be mad. As long as it wasn't intentional.

It's mostly on my stomach or back/butt.

LOL, sorry, but this comment reminded me of an incident that happened a few years ago. Pulled out of this girl and went to shoot it on her belly....the sh*t actually ricocheted off of her and got her on the face. She was cool with it, we had a great laugh over it.
Anyways, back to topic, I love women that swallow. I understand that some women are grossed out by it, but that wouldn't be a woman for me. That just shows me that she's not open to anything "off key" in the bedroom. Don't know about anyone else, but I can't stand someone that only wants to do missionary. In my experiences, a majority of the women I've dated have been older, ranging from 7 years to 17 years difference. With that in mind, they seem to know what they want and are willing to try new things(or try again). They also tend to enjoy swallowing because then there's no mess, lol.
Last note, frankly if she doesn't like to swallow, that's fine. I prefer to cum in a woman's ass anyways, with her approval of course.

Anabolica said:
I like girls to swallow my load but if they dont want to thats cool with me. shit one of my ex gf had it in her mouth,didnt like it and spat it all over me. give them the choice.

seeing a woman spit out your load is like an insult. so ask them first.

This is another that reminded me of a friend's bad night. He was so into the moment that he thought she said "cum on my face" when actually she said "put me in my place". Now only he could describe it the best, but when he was ready he pulled out and went to shoot on her face. At the same time he was leaning forward, she brought her legs up and launched him off the bed and started cussing him out. I was in tears laughing so hard at this poor guy and still trying to be sympathatic, lol.

i love cumming in my girlfriend's mouth. she get's mad if she asks for it and she doesn't get it get it quick enough. o and she likes facials too.
yea, we're freaks. :69: :spank: :whipping: :doggy:

It's free protein and very good for the human body. That is coming from me (no pun intended) to all of the women trying to cut down their body fat. Suck a dick, get a hardbody!!

Gotta watch some of them

I dated a girl that refused to have me cum anywhere but her mouth, she would even scoop it up from her belly or tits and eat it off her hand. After a few times I realized that she must have done this with many more guys than me... so I was kind of grossed out. This girl wasnt hot hot but she was very nice looking but just the thought of her doing that to other guys gave me the willys! It is hard sometimes because sex is mostly mental and seeing a chicks throat move because she is swallowing you is amazing for my mind at least... seeing a girl suck cum off the carpet or off the bed is amazing too... sort of. Shit, I even jerked off in my hand once and fed it to her... I didnt see her that long after that... maybe she got into the biz lol!

rradnuht said:
I dated a girl that refused to have me cum anywhere but her mouth, she would even scoop it up from her belly or tits and eat it off her hand. After a few times I realized that she must have done this with many more guys than me... so I was kind of grossed out. This girl wasnt hot hot but she was very nice looking but just the thought of her doing that to other guys gave me the willys! It is hard sometimes because sex is mostly mental and seeing a chicks throat move because she is swallowing you is amazing for my mind at least... seeing a girl suck cum off the carpet or off the bed is amazing too... sort of. Shit, I even jerked off in my hand once and fed it to her... I didnt see her that long after that... maybe she got into the biz lol!

marry that slut.

yeah, I hooked back up with her like four years later after a party and did all the sick things I could think of... I started to get her in the ass and she got all pissed off, then I grabbed her by the neck and choaked her a little and did it anyway... then after pounding her ass for about five minutes I pulled out and fed it to her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she was shaking.... and started to sob.... I was like WTF? but just got up and took a shower. I came out and she was sitting up in bed with a big smile on her face and when I asked why she said no one had ever treated her like that before and she loved it.... Im not sure why but after back to back blowjobs the next two nights I never saw her again although I just heard from a buddy last weekend that she went crazy, lost all her teeth and got pregnant!? Those are one in a milion, not too many girls like anal rape! And I dont think it is a good idea for anyone to try unless you are sure you arnt going to get arrested... this girl just happened to be wack-O with a big ass O

Back