Spot injectins vs. Gauge size

young_Blooded

Im fixing to finish off last 5 weeks of my first cycle. Im using 1 inch 23g pins to stick with. How more/less effective would it be to inject 1/2 a cc into each bicep/tricep/calf/lat or whatever for my 1 day dose of 1cc every 3 days.

Is 23g to big for my biceps? Ive just been sticking it in my gluts with no problems.......i just dont want to go in to far in my bicep and fuck something up.......to my knowledge as long as i get the whole 1cc im fine.

Btw im taking 2 cc's a week of T200. Imma just pull it into 1 need and use that same needle for to injections. One after the other.....

And 1 more question. Is T200 and EQ ok to mix together and shoot?

I use a 25 ga. for all spot injections, and would use a 5/8" for triceps/biceps. I would stick 1 cc. per part, not 1/2 in each one, and yes you can use test and EQ in the same shot.

The Terminator said:
I use a 25 ga. for all spot injections, and would use a 5/8" for triceps/biceps. I would stick 1 cc. per part, not 1/2 in each one, and yes you can use test and EQ in the same shot.

exactly, I've gone as high as 2ccs in the bi's, but never use a pin bigger than 25g 5/8 for spot injections

Back