Spring cleaning early

taboo74

Hey all it's been some time since i have posted:

I did some spring cleaning and found all my gear, I need some ideas of how to run it.. Heres what i GOT:

50 ea Anadrol 50 mg
200 ea ananvar 10mg
15 ea Om's 250 mg ( dont want to use I break out on test to much)
1 kit HGH 100 iu's
40 ea amp Winstrol (winny) 50 mg
50 ea Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) amp
1 ea bottle liq Nova 20mg/ 50ml

Hope to hear back from you all soon .....Mac

Well, I don't know what your goals are.

You could do a cycle with just the Anavar and Winstrol, adding 250 to 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3 days throughout the cycle to keep the "fellas" healthy. That would be good for lean gains with minimal to no bloat. 50mg of Winstrol (winny) EOD injected (or 50mgs daily if you drink it), along with maybe 40mg of Anavar daily until you run out (7 weeks?). The cumulative effect of both 17-aa compounds are going to be very harsh on your liver though.

You only have enough Anadrol to do a single 50mg tab each day for about 7 weeks. 7 weeks is more than enough, but most bros need about 100mgs of Anadrol per day to see any results that are worthy (I am one of them....I take 100mg Anadrol daily for 6 or 7 weeks maximum).

Save the Nolva for any potential gyno symptoms and for post cycle therapy (pct). The HGH will do nothing or very little for you unless you take it for some time (6+ months), especially if you are under the age of 35. Looks like you have enough HGH for 3 weeks if you took 5 ius per day, it is a waste to do it for 20 days.

I would really think about doing the Omnas....but it sounds like you are set against it. You should just give them to me for safe keeping then in case you change your mind!

-Good luck, and buy some more gear before you start a cycle...looks like you don't have enough of what you may need.

Check this out: Spartie

Spartie,
hey you dont think i can run anadrol for 4-5wks (50mg 2wks& 100mg for the next 2wks) then hit anavar or Winstrol (winny) for 5-9 wks30-40mgs ED or so.
With Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250-500 iu's every 3rd day like you said.. I was thinking 3 iu's of HGH ED fro 5 days with 2 days off ..what you think

PS: the HGH was in the REFG. the whole time ..LOL

taboo74 said:
Spartie,
hey you dont think i can run anadrol for 4-5wks (50mg 2wks& 100mg for the next 2wks) then hit anavar or Winstrol (winny) for 5-9 wks30-40mgs ED or so.

I certainly would never advise that......all those are 17aa .....you'll be really pressing your luck as far as the old liver values go.

Stone

what would you say then , a solo cylce of avanar or just anadrol?? what would you say would work..

taboo74 said:
what would you say then , a solo cylce of avanar or just anadrol?? what would you say would work..
i would do 1 amp of sus every 5 days [ you shouldnt break out bad from that ]
1.5 drol ed from the start till the run out [ 33 days + or - ]
1-2 weeks before the omnas run out start either winnie or var and run it till 3 weeks after your last omna inject . winnie = 1 amp ed or eod or var = 30-50 mg a day
run 250-500 iu of hcg 1-2 times a week and have the nolva on hand for gyno emergencies then use it for post cycle therapy (pct) at the end .
you dont have enough hgh to do much good but if you like you could run it anyway .

Back