Sprt's 12wk DNP/AAS Log

SprtNVolcoM

Sprt's 12wk DNP/AAS/IGF Log

Date: 01/15/07, Monday (Day 1)

Body Weight:
Starting Weight: 170.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 170.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): 0.0lbs
BF% Unknown (guessing 15%)

Measurments (Left - Right):
Neck:......................14.74"
Chest:.....................40.0"
Arms:......................14.5" - 14.75"
Forarms:..................11.25" - 11.25"
Wrist:......................6.75" - 6.75"
Hips:.......................34.0"
Waist:.....................35.0"
Upper Thigh:............23.0" - 22.5"
Lower Thigh:............18.75" - 17.5"
Calves:....................15.25" - 15.0"

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 200mg ED
- Lipo-U/Clen 2x ED (Day 8)
- Homemade Primer (Cap-HP, 91%SOA, little bit of DMSO, ALO, and some Water)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Pantothenic Acid (prevents acne)
- Red Yeast Rice (lowers LDL, raises HDL)

Trainging:
I'm currently following a HST/DC mutation type routine which is a full body, low volume/high frequency routine. It's more HST currently but will lean more into Dante's philosophies around week 3-4. I'm pretty excited to finally get back into the gym. It's been about 6-7 months. With school, a 2yr old, and work it is almost impossible to find time. I've lowered my school work load, and I'm currently not working, but I do still have the two year old, lol. I should be a lot easier to stay consistent now.

Diet:
I started off this morning @ 8:00 with an 800 to 1000 calorie shake. Shake contents included Raw oat bran, Blueberries, 1% Milk, 2tble spoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cinnamon, Half a Banana, and 2 scoops of protein powder. After the gym I had a protein shake in water. In a couple minutes I'm scheduled to eat a Quizno's Mesquite Chicken without Bacon, Cheese, & Condiments (not the best choice I know, but I'm hooked). Lastly, for Dinner I'll eat diced chicken (breast) in white rice with whole mixed veggies and Chinese hot sauce. & a Protein shake in water before bed.

Personal Note:
Heres about my cycle plans. Be my worste Critic ...

Pre-Cycle (2wks - DNP):
wk 1: DNP @ 200mg ED (Days 1-5)
wk 1: Lipo-Ultra/Clen Topical Transdermal - alternating 1wkon/off throughout the next 14wks with Lipo-U/Clen and plan Lipo-U. The clen should stay local, without producing systematic sides.
wk 2: DNP @ 400mg ED (Days 6-14)
wk 2: Plan Lipo-Ultra Topical Transdermal (no clen)

Jump Start (2wks):
wk 2-4: DBL @ 50mg ED
wk 2-4: Test Prop @ 100mg E0D
wk 2-4: Tren Ace @ 75mg EOD

Scheduled Cycle (12wks):
wk 2-12: Test Enan @ 600mg/wk
wk 2-12: Deca @ 400mg/wk (might sub for Bold (EQ) @ 600mg/wk)
wk 7-14: Anavar @ 40mg ED (might sub for WNY @ 50mg ED)
wk 7-14: T3/Clen @ 100mcg/200mcg, respectively (taken oral)
wk12-14: Prop @ 100mg EOD &/or Tren @ 75mg EOD

post cycle therapy (4wks):
wk 7-16: HCG 500iu 2x/wk
wk 14-16: Nolva 20mg ED
wk 14-16: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Let me explain (to elevate confusion) ...
Wk 1 will be only DNP. Wk 2, however, is where the DNP and anabolic steroids cycles over lap. Wk 2 is also the last week of DNP (it will be dropped on day 14). Wks 2-4 are a jump start to the scheduled 12wker I have already had planned. During wk 2, each aspect of this cycle will be begin. Its at wk 4 that I drop the prop/tren. I decided to start Anavar in wk 7 because its been my experience (through personal use) that its fairly easy on the body; hCG will also begin in wk 7 and run through post cycle therapy. I've run var for extended periods in the past without problem and good blood tests results (always get your blood work done). It should be fine. Cycle will proceed until wks 12, and begin to slow to a hualt. Short esters will be run through wks 12-14 to avoid the slow tapering nature of Deca and Enan (var, prop, &/or tren will be run to keep andro levels high during this time). 48hrs after my last prop/tren injection in wk 14 post cycle therapy will start. By this time all anabolic steroids should be out of my system with a healthy recovering ahead of me.

It is kind of a lot if you think about it in terms of the number of products used. You have to look at doses and duration though. Doses are moderate and durations are pretty average depending on the compounds used.

Lastly, a funny thing happened when I was measuring myself (that sounds odd) this morning, some of you may have already noticed ... My symmetry is FffFfFff'D! I'm right handed, which means a good portion of my right half is larger than my left. That's how its always been. Today, however, I seemed to be bigger in some regions of my left than I was on my right. I made several measurements to make sure I didn't just mis-measure.

Check them out ... My thighs, for instance, are twacked. My left is 2" to 3" bigger than my right in both the upper and lower regions. That's a big difference. Its also news to me. Strangely enough, my left arm is smaller than my right, but my forearms are exactly the same.

Speaking of arms, I was shocked to see that I had lost so much LBM in the last 6-7 months off. I was 17.5" in my left and 17.75" in my right before this Hiatus. Then again, I was also 209lbs, and now a measly 170.0lbs. That's F'd up guys ... I not sure I should post these measurements ... how embarrassing lol. I'm playing. I couldn't care less. I can't change the past; it is what it is. Besides, what good would this log be if I lied to myself (as well as you guys) by presenting false data?

So that's it for now. Please feel free to ask any questions/suggestions regarding any of the information given. I was going to go a little more in depth, but I'm starving and want my Quizies!! I'll update in a few days.

Until then,
Sprt

Last edited:
outlawtas2 said:
How did you lose so much LBM?
What's your cycle history/training?
Have you ever heard of oxycontin? I injured my right RC and got hooked on those little bastards for the last 6-7 months. There just like heroin man. They'll suck the life out of you. I haven't seen a weight until recently. I just rehabed and decided I need to get back into this old hobby.

That and my last bout with T3 stripped quit a bit of LBM ...

Before my re-injury and addiction I was 209lbs 12%BF standing at 5'8". Not huge, but for my small frame that was some decent weight. I'm hoping to get my strength back; that was aspect I miss (not so much the size). I've been training for 99.

Thanks,
Sprt

i would say the cycle was a little heavy...remember youre alot smaller now! i remember a while back i was down about 10lbs from my most muscular. 250test a week and 75 mg tren litterally put all that weight back on in a month. remember i had had it before and i ate and lifted hard.

why not run the dbol the whole time youre on the dnp? In your last logs it seemed like you lost alot of mass so why not protect agaisnt that this time, run the dnp with the "jump start".

i say forget the deca and run the tren for much longer. ive never used deca but when tren is around i dont see the point. i also feel that tren ace doesnt really start kicking hard till about week 4, so whys stop just when the strength gains are getting good?

you put a ton of time into your supplement and drug intake and spend almost no time detailing your diet. diet can make or break you but you know that. use harris-ben equation and add 1000 kcal to see how much you should eat. unless youre super active i would say 3500-3800 should be about perfect and MAKE A PLAN for it. youre a bright guy, lets see a plan for how your diet is going to look for the whole cycle.

I agree with War on the dosages, but it's very hard to drop your dosages down once you've been accustomed to a certain amount. It's definitely a lot more mental than physical, but it's still there. Though I'm sure you could gain of a little less gear...

My reply is in RED ...
Warmachine said:
i would say the cycle was a little heavy...remember youre alot smaller now! i remember a while back i was down about 10lbs from my most muscular. 250test a week and 75 mg tren litterally put all that weight back on in a month. remember i had had it before and i ate and lifted hard.
This has crossed my mind, believe me. & your right in saying that the cycle is a bit heavy. I'm definitly not one to think that more is better.

why not run the dbol the whole time youre on the dnp? In your last logs it seemed like you lost alot of mass so why not protect agaisnt that this time, run the dnp with the "jump start".
My last DNP cycle was basically 30 days straight. I only took a seven day break in between cycles. That's hardly enough to call it a break. This cycle, however, is only 14days in length. On day seven I start AAS. I cant imagine I will lose much in that time. Also, the "jump start" is only 2wks long ... 2wks out out of a full 12wk cycle. The addition of these compounds for this initial 2wks can't add to much weight to the overall cycle. & I really didnt want to extent the DBL because I pick up Var during wk seven. I've never liked running orals for very long, let alone two back to back.

i say forget the deca and run the tren for much longer. ive never used deca but when tren is around i dont see the point. i also feel that tren ace doesnt really start kicking hard till about week 4, so whys stop just when the strength gains are getting good?
I usually say forget the Deca too. Its been a very long time since I've touched the stuff. Its either Deca or EQ, but to run EQ I would feel I need to extend the cycle to at least 16wks ... and I'm not sure I'm prepared to do that. I'm still debating though.

The Tren I'll keep on the front and rear of my cycle. I love Tren at the end. It really helps to harden things up (Tren/WNy my fav). I also need a short ester at the end while I wait for the Enan and Deca (or EQ) to exit my system. Otherwise I'm sitting in limbo with low Andros waiting to start PCT.

you put a ton of time into your supplement and drug intake and spend almost no time detailing your diet. diet can make or break you but you know that. use harris-ben equation and add 1000 kcal to see how much you should eat. unless youre super active i would say 3500-3800 should be about perfect and MAKE A PLAN for it. youre a bright guy, lets see a plan for how your diet is going to look for the whole cycle.
I do have a cycle planned. I didnt post it because I had initially planned to post my diet daily under the diet section in my log. I can post you a breif over view though; next post for sure.

I'm thinking 35-3800 is pretty decent too. I'm clean bulking, so it will be tough getting in those cals. I have a couple tricks up my sleeves though.

Thanks WM,
Sprt

Update 1

Date: 01/18/07, Thursday (Day 4)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 169.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): -0.4lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 200mg ED (this morning, but bumping to 400mg)
- Lipo-U 2x ED

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
35min early morning cardio, moderate intensity 8.0 incline at 3.5 to 6.0 mpr (or whatever the speed is measured in); a walk jog pace so to speak.

I also did a few back, traps, shoulder exercises. 2-3sets each, with 10 reps per set; not even close to failure. This was more of a fast pace tempo focused on bringing the heart rate up. It really got me sweating.

Again, I'd like to add that I'm not currently focused on grooming the muscle, my focus now is loosing as much BF before I introduce AAS.

Diet:
Woke up with a protein shake in water pre-cardio, and I'm about to drink a 1000cal protein, 1% milk, oat bran, and blueberry shake (as described in my initial post). The remaining meals will consist of lean meats and low carbs. I'm lowering my carb intake as of today (day 4) in hopes this will help aid my recomposition efforts. I've noticed in the past while on DNP that low carb dieting excellerated BF loss.

Personal Note:
0.4lbs loss in 4 days. A little disappointed, but this is to be expected. Water retention could be one culprit as well as my diet is another (although its was fairly clean -- lots of cards, however). As mentioned, though, carb cutting begins today.

One positive observation was the reading on my Tanita Scale. I know I know, the BF reading is not accurate and I'm not saying it is. One must assume, however, that its measurements have to be inaccurate each and every time you stand on it by the same increments, right? So if the first reading is 20% BF (which it was) and the second reading is 18% BF (which it also was), then there was an obvious shift in BF to LBM that occurred. Otherwise the scale would not have picked it up and the second reading would be 20%. Correct? That being said however, I know there are many variables that effect this type of measurement so I take the reading with a grain of salt.

Lastly, I wanted to talk about side effects ... Day 4 and I'm not really noticing any sides. Strength is normal, fatigue has not yet set in, and temp has been OK. I do notice more hot flashes than normal, but other than this everything is OK. I need to work on my water intake for sure though. My piss is neon yellow (if that makes sense). I've never seen anything like it, not even in past cycles.

Originally, I was thinking of drinking Gatorade but the carbs they contain prevent me from doing so. As I see it, my only change to stay clear of dehydrating is up water intake to 2.5gal ED (from 1.5gal). This will definitely effect appetite. I'd rather not be hungry than dehydrated though.

That's it for now ... see yall next time,
Sprt

Update 3

Date: 01/24/07, Wenesday (Day 10)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 171.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +1.4lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- DBL @ 50mg ED (for the next 2wks)
- Tren Ace @ 75gm EOD (for the next 2wks)
- Prop @ 100mg EOD (for the next 2wks)
- Test E @ 500mg/wk (for the next 12wks)
- Deca @ 400mg/wk (for the next 12wks)

- DNP @ 200mg ED
- Lipo-U 2x ED

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training is good. Normally, due to the DNP, I would be almost too weak to work out and would stick to cardio only. This is not the case though. I'm currently working out 4x a week (upper/lower split - 2on/1off/2on/2off) with morning cardio 4x-5x a week as well.

Today is my REST day.

Diet:
Although its not horrible, my diet could be better. It was my intention to cut carbs the last few days, but have yet to do so. Not that it is an excuse, but I've been house sitting and haven't been able to prepare my meals in the comfort of my own home. Diet is going to be my focus over the next few weeks. As many have said, your diet will make you or brake you.

Personal Note:
Over the last 2wks I've noticed a significant fluctuation in weight. I started at 170lbs, and within a few days I was seeing 165-166lbs on my scale. Today (day 10) I'm sitting at 171.4lbs. Much of this is simply fluctuation in water retention.

After talking with a few others who have used DNP a bit more than I have, I'm debating on extending this DNP cycle out to 24 days @ 200mg ED instead of the initial 14 days @ 200mg and 400mg ED. At 200mg ED I've noticed no significant sides and over all I'm feeling very well. I haven't experienced any lethargy or fatigue usually associated with the use of DNP. The results are not as dramatic as they could be @ 400mg ED, but I'm in no hurry. If I continue to see results (no matter how small or large) @ 200mg ED, then I don't see any reason to increase the dose. Remember, my goal for this cycle is body recomp.

I have a lot more to say, but I'm late for class. I'll update again soon. Feel free to ask any question or make suggestions.

Thanks,
Sprt

Tsaunders said:
keep it coming volcom, interested to see how this comes out
Will do ... I'll update again on Sunday or Monday.

I found this ...
19th-MidWay2.jpg

Me @ 180lbs, Bf unknown.

It was taken just before I started messing around with the rec drugs I spoke of earlier in this log; a couple months back. I hadn't been to the gym in a month or two (with the exception of cardio workouts). I believe this was also just after my previous two DNP cycles.

Sprt

UPDATE -- 2wks Mark.

Date: 01/29/07, Monday (Day 14)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 172.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +2.4lbs
BF% Unknown (round 14%-15%)

Suppliments:
- DBL @ 50mg ED
- Tren Ace @ 75gm EOD
- Prop @ 100mg EOD
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk

- DNP @ 200mg ED

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training has been going well. If I had to change anything it would be to cardio, or the lack there of. I am doing some cardio (separate from my wos), but I would like to be able to find more time. I'm only doing 2-3 days of cardio outside of my workouts. I do, however, find time before and usually after each work out for a quick job, but I don't consider this true cardio since I'm often cutting the session short so that I can get home and eat or get to my workout. Its tuff. My son takes most of my morning up and although the gym does have a kids care, it doesn't always work out for me.

Aside from the cardio issue, all is well. Today I work upper body (part of the upper/lower split routine I'm doing); my favorite. The routine, in general, is also going very well. I really like this routine.

Diet:
I did some fine tuning to my current meal schedule over the weekend. I tightened up a bit and added an extra snack. I need to get in more cals. Currently, I'm almost force feeding. I hate to force myself to eat. It's not uncommon for me to force the last meal or two. Occasionally, I'll drink that last meal; yes, I'll blend it up or chew it but not be able to swallow and have to force it down with a glass of milk or water. Anyone have any suggestions for me in regard to appetite supps; something that will increase appetite?

Personal Note:
Since my last update I've put on 1lbs. It's not much, but considering the DNP I'm happy to have gained anything. I took measurements of my arms and waist again this morning; arms 14.75" (L) & 15.0" (R), waist 33.5". I gained 1/4 inch in my arms, yet lost 1/2 inch around the waist; This is encouraging. Although these numbers are fairly small, it tells me I'm headed in the right direction; the recomp is off to a good start.

I have one more week of DBL/Tren/Prop. At this rate, I don't assume I'll put on much more weight because of these products; which is fine. The progress I've made thus far is good enough for me. I still have a long way to go. The DNP has been running smoothly as well. I'm digging this low dose (200mg ED) run. No sides or lethargy what so ever. If my pee wasn't neon yellow, I wouldn't even know I'm on it.

I've dropped the Lipo-U & Lipo-U/CLen dermal for now. I will pick it back up in a few weeks. I had forgotten to take it a few times and just decided it would be best to stop rather than try to play catch up. After all, its only a dermal fat loss cream. I have just enough to last me another month or so; Mid cycle maybe.

I've also been thinking a lot about T3. I don't have any desire to use it now, but I was thinking about throwing in towards the end of my cycle. I've taken T3 once before, but lost quite a bit of LBM while on it. Since using AAS, I think I would see much better results. Its an option I've been pondering.

I was also going to mention that I have some reconstituted IGF from a lil while back sitting in my frig. Its been there a while & I assume its degraded and would now ineffective. What's your guys opinion on IGF and the life span it will have refrigerated once its been reconstituted?

Thanks,
Sprt

Update

Date: 02/01/07, Thursday (Day 18)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 174.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +4.4lbs
BF% Unknown (round 13% - 14%)

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 200mg ED (will drop Monday)
- DBL @ 50mg ED (will drop Monday)
- Tren Ace @ 75gm EOD (will drop Monday)
- Prop @ 100mg EOD (will drop Monday)

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 3x wk (30mcg, bilaterially)
- Kynoselen @ 2ml, 3x wk (used to cut IGF)

I know what you guys are probably thinking ... "WTF did you waste your money on that Kyno shish." Right? Well let me explain ... I got my hands on the Aussi version (not the Ameri brand) and it was dirt cheap. I talked with several users (including a fellow who sells it -- the guy i bought it from) who all claim its nothing but hype. On the other hand, I also talked with a number of people who have used it, and claim to have achieved results. Naturally, I was curious and like most things in life I always learn the hard way. But like I said, it was dirt cheap so even it it is all hype its not a big deal. No harm, no fowl. I hear it makes for some killer WOs!!

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Benadryl (sleep aid, nothing more)

Trainging:
I'm going to keep it simple: Today's scheduled WO is Legs/Arms. I've also already gotten in 30 min of cardio this morning on an empty stomach (well protein in water); tried and true method if anyone ever said so!

Diet:
Nothing really to report. Diet is decent. I've given up on the carb cycling while using DNP though. It seems that carb cycling has no true relevance when using DNP; it just simple doesn't matter what you eat. As long as your diet is clean the DNP will do what it is designed to do. After Monday, however, carbs will be come an issue.

Personal Note:
I'm really digging this cycle so far. I'm two weeks in and 4.4lbs up. The WOs are great. Strength has really increased. You guys familiar with prison style pull ups? There like regular pull ups but your hold your legs straight out in front of your body; picture the letter "L." Long story short, I didn't used to be able to do a single one of those. Now, however, I can crank out ten fairly easily. Its a good exercise; works quite a few muscle groups.

Speaking of working out, the pumps during my WOs are off the chart! Aside from the flatness DNP causes, I'm still getting some pretty intense pumps during my workouts. Overall, the muscle are really starting to fill out. I can't wait to get off the DNP. I have a feeling that things will start to take off once I drop this from my program on Monday. I'm starting to see the initial effects of the juice as well ... which is weird because I normally don't start seeing results until after week 3-4. I'm excited!

There is really a lot more I wanted to talk about, but I feel like I'm rambling.

DNP:
I want to talk about my experience with DNP this run also. Monday will be the 22day mark @ 200mg a day this run. I opted for a longer low dose cycle opposed to the normal moderate to higher dosed blitz. In terms of side effects, I can honestly say I didn't observe many. At first the heat flashes kicked up and increased in frequency for the first few days, but these later died down. I should say, rather, that the heat flashes gradually grow into a longer (more constant) heat sensation; just a sense of being hot. Body temp never exceeded F 99; I monitored this daily.

My hands and feet were pretty bad at times. For instance, I was in class taking notes for a lecture one evening. I picked up my half full water bottle to take a drink but ended up holding on to it instead (I was taking notes). In less than 30 second give or take a few the inside of the bottle was covered with condensation or water due/dropplets. Apparently the palm of my hand was so hot that it actually produced a steam effect inside the bottle; similar to what you see on the windows of a car on a cold night. Crazy huh?

Lastly, the only other side I noticed aside from the normal discoloration of body fluids was night sweats and trouble sleeping near the end of my cycle. The night sweats were never a huge issue. If I turned on the fan, I would be fine. It was kinda of gross walking up soaking wet though. I'd have to wait for my sheets and pillow to dry or change my entire bedding.

Other than these few occurrences, this DNP run went smoothly. I really enjoyed the longer low dosed run instead of the alternative. Its hard to say exactly what kind of results I got because of the juice, but the low my weight got down to was 165lbs; much of this was probably just fluctuation in water retention. BF loss definitely took place, though.

I managed to record some numbers (not much), but tell me what you think:
I went from 170lbs to 165lbs back up to 174lbs with a decrease of 1" around my waist (my problem area), but an increase in a lot of my previous measurements (i.e., arms, forearms, chest, calves, thighs, ect). Because my lower abdominal and waist line is my problem area and I have recorded a decrease in this area, I think its safe to assume that I did lose BF. This problem area is the last place I lose fat when fat loss occurs. Since never getting an accurate read of BF%, however, there is no way of knowing exactly how much BF was lost. The increase in measurements else where would indicate a gain of LBM. I'm up 1" inch on my arms (a focal point). A lot of this increase I've witnessed can be attributed to muscle memory and bloat really.

QUESTIONS:
I've been asking around the boards, but haven't got much advice or many suggestions regarding my concerns. So I'll ask them again, here, and hope that some of you can help me out.

1: Who has taken T3 along side AAS? What was your dose and length? What were your results? Elaborate on the sides if you will? Overall, what were your thoughts? & Lastly, would you do it again?

2: Still on T3, I'm thinking about running it for 6 to 8wks @ 50mcg ED along side Test E/Deca/Var. I would rather find an alternative, but as of yet I have not done so. Any suggestions? In terms of muscle loss, do you think 50mcg ED would posse an issue or hinder gains at all?

3: As far as fat burning/loss supps go, does anyone have suggestions besides the usual Clen, ECA, ect? New products will all be taken into consideration. I really want to get into the lower BF range. For those that have achieved this, what helped you in your efforts?

4: You guys see anything wrong with using benadryl as a sleep aid? I'm using upwards of 150mg a night. Its helps me get the deep sleep I need though.

Please, feel free to ask me any questions you might have as well.

Thanks,
Sprt

Date: 02/05/07, Monday (Day 23)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 175.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +5.4lbs
BF% Unknown (round 13%-14%)

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 5x wk (30mcg, bilaterially)
- Nolva @ 20mg ED
- Letrozol @ 1.25mg ED
- Kynoselen @ 1-2ml, 5x wk (used to cut IGF)
- Lipo-U/Clen Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
After a good weekends rest, I'm training upper body today. I'm scheduled to do cardio this morning, but my legs (gluts really) are a little sore from Saturdays Tren/Prop injection. No Pain, no gain huh? I might still make it in for some cardio; not sure.

Diet:
Diets decent. I've been concentrating on protein intake and trying to keep carbs down. Its been a battle though. I'm not having that same appetite problem I was earlier reporting. I crave everything now. I find myself wanting to eat even when I'm full. Its going to be hard to control these urges if they get any worse. I've adjusted my IGF dose in an effort to combat BF gain. Depending on how the IGF goes, I might or might not just give into these hungry cravings. I'm definitely in a position to take advantage of this.

Personal Note:
I'm 5.4lbs up ... DECENT! I'm enjoying this slow gain. Usually, I jump on some juice and see this huge jump in weight (both BF and LBM). It doesn't always look pretty. This time, however, its been slow and steady with almost zero BF gain. I say almost because I have no real way of measuring BF. Although the Tanita scale does not accurately measure BF, it does measure BF and it does so inaccurately by the same increments, I assume, in every instance. To date, I have only seen a decrease in this measurement (never an increase). For this reason and observations I've made, I thinks it safe to say that 0.0lbs of the 5.4lbs I've gained is BF. Personally, I think its a little impossible to gain BF when using DNP anyway. That being said, I drop DNP from my program today. Wish me luck ...

As I mentioned, appetite has increase and somewhat gone through the roof. This might have an effect on Bf gain, but I'm hoping the IGF I have in place will help me fight this occurrence. I've been reading, it in almost ever instance IGF users report a leaning out while using. I've never read a report of someone gaining BF while using IGF. Also, in previous cycles of IGF I too have noticed this leaning out effect.

Night sweats have been terrible. Anyone else experience bad night sweats on DNP? I assume this is the culprit. I wake up sometime literally soaked in sweat. I jumped out of bed last night and switched on the light ... it looked as if someone threw a bucket of water on me. I'm not even playing. I don't even sweat this bad when jogging. Its pretty gross. Hopefully all this will calm down in a few days. I might jump on T3 in a week. I expect the more dealings with these night sweats, but hopefully to a lesser degree.

Today is the day I also drop Tren & Prop from my cycle. I will pick them back up in the last two weeks, but its just Test/Deca from here on out. Well, I might through in some anavar or winny; I haven't decided. Its weird ... I'm actually starting to like stabbing myself. I'm going to miss the EOD tren/prop injections.

Lastly, I started Nolva & Letro last night. I've noticed a slight flare up of previous gyno symptoms. I'll end up running one of these throughout the rest of my cycle, but I'm not sure which one I'll drop and which I'll keep. Letro, despite popular belief, is the only thing that will put my gyno symptoms down. That being said, it keeps me a bit to dry. For this reason - after the gyno is gone, I'll most likely drop the letro and keep the nolva at 20mg ED for the rest of the cycle.

Thats it for now ...

Thanks,
Sprt

Date: 02/09/07, Friday (Day 27)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 177.8lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +7.8lbs

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 4x wk (30mcg, bilaterially - on WO days only)
- T3 @ 50mcg ED
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED
- Kynoselen @ 1-2ml, 4x wk (used to cut IGF)
- Lipo-U/Clen Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Back/Chest day ... I'm actually getting ready to leave here in a few minutes. Today's workout should be good. I'll hit my lats (IGF @ 30mcg bilat) pretty hard today.

Diet:
Still on track for the most part, but I've been slipping up here and there. Its not so much what I'm eating, but rather the amount that I'm eating; which isn't enough. I'm working on upping the calories, but my schedule is so chaotic that it makes it difficult to plan my daily intake. If I can become more structured in my scheduling, I will be all right.

Personal Note:
Interesting shift in weight in the last few days ... a jump up from 175.4lbs to 179.4lbs, then down to 177.8lbs where I am today. Coming off DNP, I thought I would drop a little weight as I shed water weight, but I gained. As previously mentioned, calorie intake is low in comparison to what it should be, I just came off DNP on Monday as well as Tren/Prop, and I started T3 Tuesday @ 50mcg ED. I cannot think of anything that would account for this weight gain (almost 3lbs). Any suggestions?

IGF is great. It hasn't been that long since I've used this stuff, but I almost forgot how much I love it. Muscles are really starting to fill out, the 24hr pumps are great, & overall my body appears to leaning out slightly; I'm noticing vascularity improvements almost daily. I'm not used to EOD or E3D injection though. I almost feel like I'm wasting my time -- that this dosing schedule wont be effective. People swear by it though, so we'll see how it goes. I'm hitting traps, lats, or chest on Mondays/Thursdays, and bis, tris, and shoulders Tuesdays/Fridays; alternating between muscle groups on their corresponding days.

I'm going to be adding lutalyse (pgf2a) to my cycle soon. Hopefully all goes well and I actually get my hands on some legit sh*t this time. My last transaction (with TLR) left me with bunk lutalyse. I'll be making a transdermal and applying it to my problem areas. Lipo-U/Clen dermal I'm using now works well, but I need something that produces fast results. I am debating on injecting a little at first to spot reduce and speed up my results. I'm a little worried about uneven BF loss though. I've read that lutalyse can sometimes cause a "pitting" of the tissue at the injection site.

I think that's about it ... I lost my myotape, so I'm not able to record or share new measurements. I'm getting a new one, however, so I'll post up some measurements in my next update.

Take care,
Sprt

interesting what you see from igf, i didnt see anything when i used it at 40mcg a day.
as far as t3...it gives you alot of energy lol. fat loss is not super and i want to stress that you need to taper when you come off it. many people will say dont taper...take one week at maintenance dosages is my advice (12.5mcg/day). at worst youll get a little metabolic push and it will take hardly any. when i stopped cold turkey it gave me edema for a week...legs and ankles were so swollen i couldnt do cardio.

i WILL try it again soon though lol. i want to use it with clen as it supposedly keeps the beta receptors upregulated increasing clens usefullness. im thinking 100mcg clen/day with 50mcg t3/day.

nice login mr volcom....you got lots of shit running through those veins

Aczech said:
nice login mr volcom....you got lots of shit running through those veins
Nice avatar Mr. Aczech!! Nice indeed!!

Check out my next update ... It's coming in later tonight. I'd like ot get some feed back on it.

Thanks,
Sprt

4WK Mark!!

Date: 02/12/07, Monday (Day 29)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 178.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +8.6lbs

Measurments (Left - Right):
Neck:.............................15.25" ................... +0.5"
Chest:............................41.5" ..................... +1.5"
Arms:.............................15.5" - 15.75" ....... +1.0" - 1.0"
Forarms:.........................12.25" - 12.25" ..... +1.0" - 1.0"
Wrist:..............................6.75" - 6.75" ....... +0.0" - 0.0"
Hips/Waist:....................33.0" ...................... -1.0"
Upper Thigh:...................24.0" - 23.0" .......... +1.0" - 0.5"
Lower Thigh:...................20.0" - 19.0" .......... +1.25" - 1.5"
Calves:..........................15.75" - 15.5" ........ +0.25" - 0.5"

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 4x wk (30mcg, bilaterially - on WO days only)
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED)
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED
- Kynoselen @ 1-2ml, 4x wk (used to cut IGF)
- Lipo-U Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Coming soon:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) Sub-Q Injections and Transdermal Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I've been slacking on the cardio, but I plan on fixing this problem. Despite the lack of cardio, I haven't been putting on BF. My body tends to naturally do this when "ON." Anyway, I'm training upper body tonight; back, chest, shoulders, traps, abs. Remember, its lower volume, higher frequency training -- a HST/DC style routine. I'm liking it. Things are going well.

Diet:
Again, nothing has changed much since my last update. My calorie intake is still too low. This is why I haven't seen a huge jump in weight as of yet; low to moderate weight gain at most. The low cals is helping me keep BF down though. My problem is I don't get up until 12pm-1pm. Starting today I changed all that. Wake up time is 8am now. This should give me a little more time in the day, which will in turn allow me a few more meals.

Personal Note:
It's the end of week 4 (beginning of week 5). Lets take some time to look at my measurements ... In 4wks I've put on a total of 8.6lbs (13.6lbs if you count from my lowest weigh in of 165lbs, which was during the middle of my DNP run); that's a 3.2lbs to 2.05lbs weight gain ED for the given 28days. Not bad!! During this time, I've dropped exactly 1" around my waist. I've also noticed a bit more definition in the abdominal region as well as in my back and arms. Unfortunately, I'm still holding a good portion of my BF in my love handles, lower abdominal, and thighs. lol, bring on the Lutalyse or PGF2a (I'll talk more about this later)!! Good loses thus far; I'm happy (as is my girlfriend). I've also made some decent gains, though, too. I've added 1" to my arms (which is pathetic seeing how they were almost 18" before I gave up on myself back when). I've also added 1" to my forearms, if you can believe it (I find it odd), and a little over 1" to both the upper and lower thighs. I cant help but to think what I could have done if my diet was what it should be (if I had been eating more). All in all, however, I'm very happy with this cycle. I'm looking forward to the next 8wks.

Supp Commentary:
DNP: This DNP run was 200mg ED for 22 days. In comparison to other cycles the sides where pretty much none existent; which should be expected @ 200mg ED. The sides at 400mg to 600mg ED in previous cycles were not even that bad. I didn't lose a huge amount of weight like I did in previous cycles, but this could be associated with the low doses. It is also said that after a number of days the user becomes tolerant to DNP at which point the dosage must be raised to maintain its effects. I did not raise the dose. If its true that this tolerance exists, then this could explain my results. That being said, however, I also added juice during wk2 of this DNP run; something I haven't done before. As reported, my lost weight measurement was 165lbs. It was during this time that I introduced A.A.S. and my weight began to increase. I have no idea if I continued to lose BF after I started the gear. This is one reason why I hate doing so many different compounds/substances at once; its impossible to tell what is effective and what is not.

T3 I stated T3 This Monday @ 50mcg ED. I didn't taper up, but I will taper down in 12.5mcg increments. I will follow the use of T3 with IGF and a post cycle therapy (pct) during normal post cycle therapy (pct) at the end of this entire cycle (if that makes sense). Again, because I'm using so many other products, its hard to gauge the effects of T3. As of yet, I have nothing negative to report. At 50mcg ED there is no hot flashes or raise in body temp, I have not noticed any increase in energy (as some report), and my appetite seems fine. In fact, its seemingly increased this last week ... I wake up at the thought of food and find myself digging through the frig at 2am-3am. I don't think this has anything to do with the T3, however.

Kynoselen Everyone said Kyno was useless and from what I can tell, it is. I havent noticed anything other than an increase in endurance during training routines. There has not been any dramatic cuts or leaning out of any kind associated with Kyno like some have reported. I use it to cut my IGF ... that's about it.

Lipo-U/Clen & Lipo-U Dermal: I've always liked the Lipo-U/Clen combo. My first experience with it was amazing. This time around results have been less than amazing. Nevertheless, I still apply it 2-3x ED @ 3 pumps an application. I switch the combo out with regular Lipo-U every week. I'm positive the 1" lost around my waist can be attributed to the Lipo-U and Clen though. It's the only place I apply it, and thus far this is the only place I've observed a loss. My diet and cardio routine have not been to big of an influence ... cardio is lacking (as mentioned) and the diet is just so so. Its good, but it is not anything special (a lot of liquid foods and high protein). So GO LIPO-U!!! :)

IGF Love it ... that's all. I love my IGF. I've been pinning 60mcg (30mcg bilat) for the last 2wks I believe ... maybe week and a half. I think its really helped to bring up my arms (a focal point of mine right now). I hit my chest tonight ... and tomorrow my bis. The pumps I get from this stuff is insane. Not to be inappropriate, but I was making love to my girl the other night and after all was said and done I stood up. My legs, ass, hip flexors, and abs were so pumped I felt like I had just left the gym. I came twice that night (arnold). :)

A.A.S. Right now I'm just on Test/Deca @ 500mg/400mg a wk. Water retention is low ... letro is helping me keep this in check (along with the recent gyno flare up I experienced). I dont normally retain much water on cycle anyway. I dropped the Tren/Prop at the end of week 2. Since then, I've been thinking of picking back up the Tren. I really liked running this stuff. The over all hardness of the muscle was great. Since I stopped running it I have noticed a softening of the muscle. My supply is endless ... I homebrewd all my own gear this time around and have plenty. I could probably run this cycle straight on for the next 2yrs if I wanted (not to brag). I will be introducing WNY or VAR next week; I haven't decided which one yet. I like WNY, but the cramps blow. I have a soft spot for VAR though. I love this stuff almost as much as I love IGF. Without being careless, I might devise a way to run both separate from one another before my cycle ends. Lastly, I might UP the Test to 750mg a week as well. All things still debatable ...

Lutalyse: This is a new project I'm getting ready to embark on; Sub-Q and dermal application of PGF2a. I will start the sub-q injections in my thigh, this way if I do notice the uneven results of fat loss around the injections site (or pitting as it has been called) no one else will see it. I would hate to inject my lower abs and have this pitting occur and never be able to comfortable take my shirt off. Instead, the dermal will most likely be used around the lower abdominal and waist. It seems to be a more even and safer application. I'm pretty excited to get started. My source contacted me today and said my products should arrive some time next week. I'll give more detail into this experiment has the start date nears.

That's it for my 4wk mark. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or share suggestions.

Regards,
Sprt

Back