Sprt's 12wk DNP/AAS Log

I just don't know what to say. Damn bro, very detailed log. You'r handling more gear than I do so i can't comment too much other than it must be working out good as you've lost the inch on waist and gained an inch on the arms in 30days. Sounds like a good plan to me. I think I would have kept running the tren though from what I hear.

Aczech said:
I just don't know what to say. Damn bro, very detailed log. You'r handling more gear than I do so i can't comment too much other than it must be working out good as you've lost the inch on waist and gained an inch on the arms in 30days. Sounds like a good plan to me. I think I would have kept running the tren though from what I hear.
I'm really not running much gear ... Test/Deca @ 500mg/400mg a week? That's pretty normal consuption for most people.

Sprt

yeh, i guess..you were running dbol and tren and prop too earlier. and you got he IGF going...i'm thinking that would be a killer supplement to my pct

You were asking about fat burning products and benedryl. I've been using benedryl at night for about six months and I haven't noticed any bad sides with it. As far as the fat burning I've been using psudoephedrine with a cup of coffe about thirty minutes prior to the gym. I don't know how much fat it burns but it makes it so I can work out longer and harder especially with cardio. You can get it over the counter but you have to show the pharmacist your ID because it's the main ingreadient in Meth so the monitor it.

MikeG said:
You were asking about fat burning products and benedryl. I've been using benedryl at night for about six months and I haven't noticed any bad sides with it. As far as the fat burning I've been using psudoephedrine with a cup of coffe about thirty minutes prior to the gym. I don't know how much fat it burns but it makes it so I can work out longer and harder especially with cardio. You can get it over the counter but you have to show the pharmacist your ID because it's the main ingreadient in Meth so the monitor it.

The benadryl has been working well as far as it helping me sleep. I've never liked to take Tylenol, which is why I chose benadryl over Tylenol PM to help me sleep (I’ve tried almost every other sleep aid on the market, including herbal remedies of all sorts). Besides, I know plenty of people who are now dependent on those PMs. Tylenol, in general, isn't a very safe OCT drug IMO; at least not when it comes to long term use. It is safe, I shouldn’t have said that, but in moderation of course. There is studies out that show liver problems associated with long term Tylenol (acetaminophen) use. I read one such study (and a doctor friend confirmed) that compared life long opiate dependent persons and there use to long term tylenol use. End results concluded that the average person was more likely to die from complication brought on by long term Tylenol abuse verses long term opiate abuse. I'll see if I can dig that study back up ... its pretty interesting.

Anyway ... I haven't notice any sides from ben. either, and I assume I never will. The only thing that concerns me is that I may building up a tolerance to benadryl (if that's at all even possible). I've not done much reading on the drug.

Can you comment anymore on your experiences with Psudoephedrine? If it at all effects appetite I'd like to stay away from it. I have a big enough problem with my appetite as it is. Almost any stim will cause a decrease in appetite for me. I hate it.

I ended up taking T3 after all ... as mentioned in my previous post. One thing I have noticed, which differs from past experiences, is an increase in what appears to be BF loss when spreading the dose out into multiple doses a day rather than my usual one. obviously this is due to T3 abnormally short active half life. The last time I took this stuff I just dosed once daily; each morning. I'm splitting 60mcg into three separate doses this time; morning, noon and night. Not only have I observed a drop in weight since starting this dosing schedule, but I'm noticeably more vascular these past few days as well. I'm going to have to watch this carefully though. T3 is said to be anabolic when taken at low doses in conjunction with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (something about protein turn over rate), but I don’t want to let my guard down and end up burning muscle. I need to keep cals high to keep up with metabolism.

I’m rambling so I'll leave things at that. until next update,
Sprt

You can get a product called simply sleep OTC which is basically the tylenol PM without the tylenol. Alternating this and benedryl may help any tolerance building up.

Date: 02/19/07, Monday (Day 36)

Body Weight:
Starting Weight: 170.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 177.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +7.2lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): -1.4lbs (down from 178.6lbs)
BF% Unknown (round 13%-14%)

Suppliments (injects/orals/dermals):
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 4x wk (30mcg, bilaterially - on WO days only)
- Kynoselen @ 1-2ml, 4x wk (used to cut IGF)

- Var @ 60mg ED
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED)
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED

Coming soon:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) IM, Sub-Q Injections, and Transdermal Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Pantothenic Acid (prevents acne)
- Red Yeast Rice (lowers LDL, raises HDL)
- Benadryl (sleep aid, nothing more)

Trainging:
Training has been great. I havent missed a day yet. Strength is gradual, but increasing. I was sick over the weekend, so I'm a little concerned with how tonights workout will go. I'll be training Back/Chest/Shoulders/Traps = upper body, 1.5hr tops.

Diet:
Diet is decent, but I'm still calorie deficient.
I will discuss this further in my "personal note."

Personal Note:
My body weight is jumping around again; a lot. I was experiencing a steady increase in weight from update to update. The weight gain has seemingly stopped and become stagnant these last few days. I was actually at 180.0lbs on Thursday. Since then, however, I've dropped down to 177.2lbs; 1.4lbs lighter than my last updated weigh in. This is a decrease (from 180lbs to 177.2lbs) of 2.8lbs since Thursday the 15th. This fluctuation can easily be explained ... I'm calorie deficient; simple as that. T3 is most likely another significant factor.

On one hand, I hate the fact that I'm losing weight this early in the cycle. On the other, I'm glad I've been put in this situation early ... it gives me a chance to fix the problem and get back on track. Another positive aspect is that my BF reading on my Tanita scale (I know I know, but I have discussed its inaccuracies before) has dropped two percentage points. That's HUGE, in my opinion. Any decrease in BF is great ... a 2% decrease is phenomenal. This tells me I'm headed in the right direction, and getting closer to my recomping goal, despite significant drop in weight this last week.

I'd like to mention, real quick, a post I was reading in which one member spoke with another about how his stool/bowl movements (or lack there of) effected his weigh in and overall body weight. Long story short, it was argued that fecial matter could and does contribute to a persons overall body weight and sometimes a weigh in might/or might not be misleading depending on the previous nights dinner or calorie consumption. At first, I laughed it off, but then I got to thinking ... there might be something to this. I caught a bug from my girl Friday (is when it settled in anyway). That being said, I pretty much spent my weekend on the toilet. I sh*t so much my ass turned raw. Then, of course, I wake up this morning 2.8lbs lighter. Interesting!! Taking the stomach and intestinal tract into account, I think its safe to say that the average person is more than capable of holding 3.0lbs of food/fecial matter in there system. If this was the case, however, how can the 2% decrease in BF measurement be explained?

T3, I believe, is the biggest contributing factor in this recent decrease in weigh and BF; aside from the bug I caught or the deficient calorie intake. I knew I was losing BF, but I didn't expect the lose to be so significant (2%). I went from dosing 50mcg once a day to dosing 25mcg twice a day (upon rising and before going to bed). Given the fact that T3 has such a short active half life, this adjusted dosing schedule may have helped speed BF loss efforts. To test this idea, I think I'm going to start dosing in 12.5mcg increments four times a day. I'm interested to see what happens.

As for the low calorie intake ... well, I really don't have an excuse for that. Appetite is fine and I have been eating, but as described in previous updates many of the meals I eat are liquid. I cannot comment on macro break down because I'm not really tracking cals. Although calories are not even close to being what they need to be to put on LBM, calorie intake has to at least be near maintenance levels (give or take). My current diet appears to be supporting LBM very well, yet also allowing fat loss. Despite being mostly liquid (as mentioned), my diet has been high in protein from the start. I'm going to reevaluate my current situation and start tracking calorie better. Its important to know where I stand. As I get deeper into this cycle, I will need to manipulate my diet to further results.

Its hard to say whether or not the current state my body is in is optimal for my recomping goals. I can only make observations that lead to me believe one thing or the other. After this last week, I'd say that the three contributing factors in my weight fluctuations has to be the bug I caught, T3, and low calorie intake. Would anyone happen to have any advice for me given the information I have shared? I was thinking about dropping the T3 or at least lowering the dose to 25mcg. Reason being, I'm worried the T3 might put my in a slightly catabolic state making the end result LBM loss (note: being on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) does not mean being anabolic all the time. It means being more anabolic more often then not or most of the time. You can still lose LBM on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) even without other compounds like T3. It is a constant teeder-totter effect from catabolic to anabolic states. Anyone saying different is wrong. While I'm throwing out argumentative rhetoric, I'd also like to say that the notion that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) blocks cortisol is absolutely false as well). If, for whatever reason, I don't get cals up and keep them up I will most definitely have to consider dropping T3 completely. I cant think of any reason why I would not be able to increase cals except for my daily schedule. I'll keep watch and give any notices as I see them necessary in future updates.

Until next time,
Sprt

wait, are you still cutting?

frequent bodyweight changes are due to water retention, and if you are anything like me that is 90% diet dependant.
i was 215 last week after my birthday binge and today weighed in at 204 after dropping carbs under around 50g for several days. so thats 10lbs in a few days. today i "carbed up" with a little over 100g and the fullness looks much better. im going to go 200g tomorrow and see how i look. my body responds well to carb cycling, you might want to try it. i dont think it really helps body fat reduction much it just keeps you looking good 24/7.
since you dont post much on your diet i dont know if its because its boring and easy like mine or because you dont really know. get it more dialed in bro, im restating the obvious but all goals are diet dependant the chems just get us there faster.

Warmachine said:
wait, are you still cutting?

frequent bodyweight changes are due to water retention, and if you are anything like me that is 90% diet dependant.
i was 215 last week after my birthday binge and today weighed in at 204 after dropping carbs under around 50g for several days. so thats 10lbs in a few days. today i "carbed up" with a little over 100g and the fullness looks much better. im going to go 200g tomorrow and see how i look. my body responds well to carb cycling, you might want to try it. i dont think it really helps body fat reduction much it just keeps you looking good 24/7.
since you dont post much on your diet i dont know if its because its boring and easy like mine or because you dont really know. get it more dialed in bro, im restating the obvious but all goals are diet dependant the chems just get us there faster.

LOL, Cutting? Not really ... but this cycle is intended to help me recomp; that is my goal. I'm not real focused on what the scale tells me, but more on what I see in the mirror and on the measuring tape; which has been great so far - things are coming along.

The fluctuations haven't been very regular until recently; until then it was a steady daily increase in weight. The reason I assume its BF loss is 1: the T3 2: the calorie deficient state I'm in and 3: its very very visible around the waist (lower abdominal and love handles). If I truly thought it was water weight, I would have stated that. I pay very close attention to my body and what it tells me. I'm pretty sure not all of the weight fluctuation was due to water weight; maybe some but certainly not all.

Normally my diet is fine, I assure you this. Lately, however, its been mostly liquid contence due to hectic schduling. This will change soon (I hope). I'm not currently carb cycling, but I was during my DNP run and I will be again towards the end of my cycle. One of the reasons I don't post much on diet is because, yes, it is boring. Its pointless to post my diet each time I update because its always changing (yet continuing to follow the same structured rules). All my meals are pre planned and made ahead of time. I then "food saver" (seal) them and freeze them until I'm ready to eat.

I'm eating pretty much any lean meat I can find ... turkey, chicken, beef, tuna, salmon, and yes even pork on occasions. As long as its lean I'll eat it. Cottage cheese and eggs are, of course, a staple of mine as well. I'm also eating a lot of brown rice and sweat potatoes (I love sweat potatoes), along with oatmeal and whole grain wheat breads (when I make tuna sandwiches). I try to stay away from any white carbo hydrate (enriched, fortified, ect). I'm eating a lot of veggies ... salads (romaine lettuce only - I hate iceberg), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, red/green/yellow/orange bell peppers (lov'em), lots of cabbage (especially in my stews), and just about any other veggie you can think of. I cook them, steam them, eat them raw ... it doesn't matter. It just depends on the meal I'm eating at that time. Please, if your worried about my diet don't be. I have things under control ... well, I will once I quit relying primarly on liquids (again, its just due to my schedule).

Thank you for inquiring ...
Sprt

Last edited:
the mirror can lie to you though, especially when on AIs and Anavar (var). if i get on Winstrol (winny) come week 4 ill look at least 1% leaner and when i come off...well you get the idea.

thats what makes cutting such a bitch for me-its hard to judge progress. i agree with you, sometimes you just have to rely on your energy calculations to see you through. its why i go for 2000 kcal a day, if its over by 200 i know im still going to see good results. 2500 is hard for me unless im measuring everything.

the water issue is why im going to start managing the carbs more. if i can stay consistant with them i should be able to see actual fat loss on the scale and calipers.

Warmachine said:
the mirror can lie to you though, especially when on AIs and Anavar (var). if i get on Winstrol (winny) come week 4 ill look at least 1% leaner and when i come off...well you get the idea.

thats what makes cutting such a bitch for me-its hard to judge progress. i agree with you, sometimes you just have to rely on your energy calculations to see you through. its why i go for 2000 kcal a day, if its over by 200 i know im still going to see good results. 2500 is hard for me unless im measuring everything.

the water issue is why im going to start managing the carbs more. if i can stay consistant with them i should be able to see actual fat loss on the scale and calipers.
Its sounds like we go thorugh a lot of the same motions. Its likely we have similar body types as well; thats my assumptions anyway. From the looks of it in your avatar, I'd say we're pretty close in build. Its a bitch, I agree ... being me (us) sucks at times. I'll keep up the fight and pull through. Have faith.

Cardio picks up this coming week. I've been making my 2yr old son go with me to the gym so he'll get used to the day care. Once he's cool with it (which it looks like he is) I can start running in the morning again. I plan to start morning cardio back up monday. This should really speed Bf loss for me. I tend to do very well with even the smallest of cardio efforts.

Sprt

Date: 02/23/07, Friday (Day 40)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 180.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +10.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +2.8lbs (up from 177.2lbs)

Suppliments (injects/orals/dermals):
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk

- Var @ 60mg ED
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED

Coming soon:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) IM, Sub-Q Injections, and Transdermal Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I did 30min of empty stomach morning cardio at 10:00am; a combination between 9.0 incline @ 3.5mph pace (brisk walk) & 3.0 incline @ 6.0mph pace (run/jog). I also did some pretty extensive ab work; hanging leg lifts, therapy ball, and weighted crunches.

Tonight I will be working Legs & Arms.

Diet:
No comment ...

Personal Note:
I just wanted to quickly update and mentioned a few things. First, we have weight gain ... YAY (lol). It's only a 10lbs weight gain in almost 6wks, but I like to think its really a 15lbs weight gain since my lowest weigh in was 165lbs after the first week of DNP. I'm not going to be picky though; 10lbs is cool with me.

It's 10lbs of lean LBM gains, IMO. I'm leaning out quite nicely. I almost have a full six pack and vascularity is really starting to improve. I've also noticed that I lose BF from the outer extremities in towards my core. My core, being my midsection (lower back, abdominal), is always the last to drop BF. Of course, like most people this is my stubborn area.

Lastly, the weight gain is probably nothing more than an increase in water retention. I am on 1.25mg Letro, however, which keeps abnormally dry. I don't retain much water naturally either. That being said, I cant assume the 2.8lbs increase is anything other than water. It's impossible to put on that amount of LBM since last Monday (my previous weigh in). It's cool, though, I like the weight gain. It looks good on me. I'm starting to get a lot of positive comments.

Supp Commentary:
I started Anavar on Monday. I love anavar. Its one of my favorite compounds. Many believe thinks its too mild, but most of those people gauge the effectiveness of a compound on the side effects they produce; which is absolutely something you should never do.

IGF is almost out/gone. I'm putting in an order for 10mg though and plan on going 1 month on/1month off for the next year. I want to test this site specific growth notion many advocate. Not only this, but I want to run it again during post cycle therapy (pct) in an effort to minimize BF gain and LBM loss (which I often experience post cycle).

I've been gradually bumping the dose of my Test each week. I'm at 750mg right now. I'll either leave the dose here or drop it back down to 500mg depending on how I feel over the next few weeks. I'm liking this 750mg dose a lot though. It has definitely improved my sex life. lol, I walk around with 24hr wood (not something I like very much).

Lastly, the T3 is going well. 50mcg ED is plenty. I've run it as high as 100mcg ED, but I dont think that dose is necessary. Night sweats are pretty bad at 50mcg ED. Other than this, though, I haven't experienced any other sides. It's really helped to keep me lean so far. I'm holding stead at a 33" waist (even after dropping the Lipo/Clen dermal).

That's it for now ... Thank you,
Sprt

Date: 03/02/07, Friday (Day 47)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 187.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +187.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +7.0lbs (up from 180.0lbs)

Measurments (Left - Right):
Neck:.............................16.0" ................... +0.75"
Chest:............................41.5" ................... +1.5"
Arms:.............................16.25" - 16.5" ....... +0.75" + 0.75"
Forarms:.........................13.0" - 13.0" ......... +0.75" + 0.75"
Wrist:.............................7.0" - 7.0" ........... +0.25" + 0.25"
Hips/Waist:....................33.0" .................... 0.0"
Upper Thigh:...................23.75" - 23.75" ........-0.25" + 0.75"
Lower Thigh:...................20.5" - 20.0" .......... +0.5" + 1.5"
Calves:..........................16.25" - 16.0" ......... +0.5" + 0.5"

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 750mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD
- Lipo-U Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Starting MONDAY:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) IM & Sub-Q Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I'm really digging this routine ... It worked great last time (helped me get to 209lbs) and its proving itself once again. I have some amazing numbers recorded (read on). Loads are just so so, but the strength increases are really starting to pick up. I'm also seeing improvements in my endurance (this could be due to the Kynoselen - it's known to increase muscle endurance and lessen fatigue (just about the only thing it's good for it seems)). So training is good ... hell its GREAT!

Aside from the training, cardio has been completely absent from my routine; and it shows. I'm not seeing the BF loss I would like to be seeing. Again, my hectic schedule is to blame. Its hard being a full time student and father, yet allowing yourself two gym sessions a day (morning cardio and evening workouts). Choose your battles ... huh? I'll get it together though; I hope. Things are still going pretty well.

I did get cardio in this morning; 30min walk/job at an incline. Tonight I'm working Back, Chest, Shoulders, Abs. I've been using the same loads the last few workouts, so I'll increase 10lbs to 15lbs on the larger muscles and 5lbs on the smaller ones. I've been doing this since day one, starting out with very light loads, which allows the muscle to adapt and grow (a little Haycock principle (HST)) even with these lighter loads. So far so good ...

Diet:
Diet hasn't been so good. I haven't been eating from my list of pre-planned meals I made for myself (I don't know if I mentioned the pre-planned meals I make ahead of time, food saver, and freeze for later - I have a weekly cook off). Part of the reason I've fallen off the wagon, so to speak, is because my appetite has gone through the fck'n roof. I'm putting everything I get my hands on in my belly. Its good because I'm getting in the calories I need, but it's not so good because some of these calories aren't always clean cals. Overall, I try to make the smarter decisions when it comes to food selection, but its a battle.

I wanted to mention real quick that I have a huge problem with starbursts! lol!

Personal Note:
First, I just want to say WOW! The weight gains I've received over this last week are nuts. I've put on 7.0lbs since my last weigh in. My goal was to hit 185lbs by this next Monday. I've surpassed this goal by 2lbs and I did it 3 days earlier than expected. Although I'm not packing on noticeable BF, my current diet and the lack of cardio has helped me put on some weight; whether its good weight or not is yet to be determined. I think its safe to say that I would be putting on a lot more BF if I wasn't taking T3. My waist has increased, however, .5 inch; from 32.75" to 33.25". This could be water retention, though, from the Lipo-U and increased Test dose. My waist line isn't the only region to have increased in size ... My arms are up 1/4" inch (L16.25" and the R16.5"); a noticeable increase for sure. Again, I thank my diet and lack of cardio for these measurements; lol. I have no doubt that I need to tighten these areas of my cycle up, yes, but my current situation has certainly helped to fill me out. I'm growing at a fairly rapid rate right now. Muscle memory is obviously a factor, as is some water retention (despite the letro), and the 750mg of Test I'm taking a week (up from 500mg).

Supp Commentary:
T3 Still running 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED). Night sweets have dissipated, that's a good thing. I can't say the T3 has done much for my waist, however. I've already discussed the problem with that though (diet/cardio). As mentioned, the T3 is the only thing helping me stay lean right now. Once I get my diet back in check, I expect to see good things. T3 + anabolic steroids is a much better choice than T3 natty or without assistance (like my first run). That's a recommendation to anyone thinking about running T3 solo; don't.

I've been told that low dose T3 can be anabolic due to the protein turn over rate. As far as I can tell, I'd say there might be some truth to this concept. Aside from the recent increase in calorie intake, I've increased my protein intake considerably as well. Its possible that this could be another contributing factor to the increases in measurements I've recorded. Speaking from past experience involving my T3 & anabolic steroids use, I wouldn't normally think T3 would aid in building muscle. That being said, however, the rate at which I have witnessed this increase is crazy. I mean in 7 days I've achieved 6lbs and 1/4inch on my arms, come on?? That's just not normal characteristics of steroid use from what I have experienced.

Kynoselen For the record: it has been nothing but a waste of time ... enough said!

Lipo-U/Clen & Lipo-U Dermal: I jumped back on Lipo-U/Clen combo. This could also be one reason for the .5inch increase around the waist; Lipo-U is known to make the user store water in the treated area. I'm almost out, though. I'll finish up Lipo/Clen by Monday where I will finish out the next week or two on regular Lipo-U. I love this stuff though; love it, love it, love it ...

IGF I've been running IGF now for a few weeks; 60mcg bilaterally PWO only 4x a week. I'll be out by the end of the week. I have plans to get more and continue running it 1 month on/off for the next year. Overall, this experience has been great; different from previous uses because of the addition of anabolic steroids. I've run IGF along with Var, but never in a serious cycle this extensive. One aspect I enjoy (despite the fact it has no positive implications in terms of muscle growth) is the pumps. They pop up at the weirdest times; when performing the simplest of movements.

Lutalyse: Its "IN!" I started Sub-q injections last night ... but the real experiment wont start until Monday; this is IM injections ever 3-4hrs. Last nights injections proved this stuff is no joke. Within the first 20min after sub-q injections, soreness around the injection sites, a tightening in the chest and abdominal cramping was noted. No purging ensued, but there was a bowl movement; the urge was not anything like described by others -- I was not in danger of suddenly sh*ting my pants. Iol! I'm excited to get started.

That's it for now ... check out those numbers again ... WOW,
Sprt

Date: 03/12/07, Monday (Day 57)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 190.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +20.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +3.0lbs

Suppliments (injects, orals, dermals):
- Test E @ 750mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) @ 13.5mg 5x ED (2.7mg (60iu) 5x ED -- IM injections)

- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I've been sick this past week. I tried to take advantage of it though. I took a week off from the gym. I'm starting to wonder, however, if this was a wise decision or not. Other than the break, nothing has really changed since I last updated in regard to my training.

Diet:
Due to this cold (or whatever is wrong with me) my diet has been very calorie deficient. I've been drinking a lot of liquids and supplementing my meals with slim fast and myoplex type meal replacements drinks.

Oh, and I'm still stuck on starbursts ...

Personal Note:
Tipped the scale at 190.0lbs this morning, despite my current situation. There has been a lot of fluctuation in the numbers this week and I expected to be down, actually. I was sure this bug I caught and the lack of WOs would be an issue. All this along side my liquid diet I was sure to have lost this week ... not the case however. Strange? Cool, but strange ...

I got my blood pressure tested, multiple times, this weekend (thanks to the local drug store). My average BP was 135/88 (prehypertention), which is usually where I sit anyway; A little high though, for sure. I'm looking into methods to lower my BP. I know my BP fluctuates a lot ... I can feel it. I get headaches and throbbing sensations in my temples and head quite often. I'm going in for more tests on the 31st; complete lipid panel (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Tryglycerides). I don't know if this involves thyroid, but since I'm on T3 I would also like to have this looked at as well.

Lastly, I have been noticing swelling in the feet; well I only witnessed this once (the other night actually. I wouldn't even have noticed it had my girlfriend not pointed it out). Strangely enough the swelling didn't spread past the top knuckles on my feet. It stayed primarily in the pads and toes. I have no idea what could have caused this.

Other than this, all seems well ... emphasis on seems. I have an uneasy feeling that my overall health is suffering. I can't explain why I feel this way, I just do. I smoke, I juice, my diet is only so-so, and I've been known to play with rec drugs. I try to make the healthier choice and stay health conscious, but sometimes you just have to live. You know what I be talk'n bout? lol, anyway ... I will hopefully feel better once I get these tests done and receive the results.

That said, I'm getting bigger. I'm not saying I'm huge because I'm not, but for my size/frame and after being in the previous state I was in for so long I have made some very good improvements. I've gotten a lot of positive comments recently from both friends and family. I went out for the first time in months last night (a BBQ) and saw a lot of old friends I haven't seen in a while. It felt good to walk in and here the whispers, and have the girls goo over my physic. My girlfriend didn't appreciate it much, lol (not a huge deal they where all her friends). She, my girlfriend, continues to claim she doesn't notice any size increases or such improvements because she sees me everyday. I have a feeling, now, that she does this to keep me grounded and my head deflated (even though I've never been one to let his ego get the best of him).

Enough babble ...

Supp Commentary:
Real Quick, I have a few changes to note ...

IGF, Kynoselen, & Lipo-U/Clen & Lipo-U Dermal: I've currently dropped IGF & Kynoselen (which was used to cut IGF) as well as the Lipo-U/Clen dermal. The IGF will be picked back up again in 1 month (on/off like this for the next year as previously mentioned). The Kyno's not even worth noting. Lastly, the Lipo-U (which I love) will be run again later. I have no exact time line. Sh*t works great, IMO. If I could only get Avant to lower the price or hook a brotha up with some discounts (hint-hint). I buy enough of the stuff, you think they would by now. lol, j/k (not really).

Ratings: 1 to 10 (10 being fantabulious).
IGF = 10 - Love it, love it, love it ...
Kyno = 1 - Stupid waste of time ...
Lipo/Clen = 9 - Seems to work very well for me.
Lipo-U = 8 - I'm a Lipo-U Lifer!

T3 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED) seems to be working fine for me. I'm keeping lean and continuing to lean out even more by the looks of things in the mirror. Unfortunately, I have no actual BF measurements to prove these assumptions ... Yet. I plan on having one of the trainer at my gym test my BF with manuel calipers. Hopefully I can find an experienced trainer who knows what he/she's doing. I also hope he/she will be up to perform this test a few times and take an average. I feel confident the T3 is working as I expect it is.

Rating: 1 to 10 (10 being fantabulious), I give it a 8. I'm really liking this 50mcg dose.

Lutalyse: I finally started lutalyse (PGF2a). I'm running 13.5mg ED (2.7mg (60iu) 5x ED) currently; I started out 2.5mg 3x ED. I'm uncertain as to how much I will be increasing the dose from here. At 60iu (2.7mg), sides are minimal; which seems to be my tolerance point. I've been told to keep increasing the dose every few days as the sides subside. I'll try to experiment with higher doses, but I've been at 60iu for a few days now and still noticing sides.

It's strange because the sides greatly differ and seem dependent on the injected site (I'm injecting IM in the calves, quads, hams, bis, tris, delts (front and rear), traps and chest). For example, calve injections produce zero abdominal cramping, but the pain is much more significant. This is partly due to the activity calves endure; mainly walking and supporting my body weight most of the time. Conversely, bis produce almost zero pain, but I notice more abdominal discomfort. Soreness, in general, is not so much an issue as others have reported; soreness at/around the injection site lasts as little as 5min to 45min at best (again dependent on the injection site). Although bowl movements do occasionally follow injections, I have not yet experienced any of the horrible intestinal purging many report. Tightening of the chest is another common side I've experienced.

I have noticed some leaning out affect, but its very hard to determine if lutalyse is the primary factor (I'm on aft loss supps as well as T3). I will say that I am a little disappointed in terms of lutalyse fat killing (as its said) properties. I've been on 10 days and I have not noticed anything super dramatic. That being said, I have been steadily gaining weight yet seemingly dropping BF. Tanita BF readings continue to drop and visibly my physic is much leaner than it has been previously. I'll remain using administering lutalyse via IM injections for another week or so. If nothing more significant is noticed in terms of fat loss, I will most likely switch to sub-q injections for my problem areas (lower abs & love handles) only. After all, I'm not taking lutalyse to help aid in muscle growth, but rather to rid myself of unwanted body fat. I say this because it appears that many users implement PGF2a for muscle growth lately; at least this is what I have been reading on several boards.

Rating: 1 to 10 (10 being fantabulious), I give it a 5. I'm still a little iffy about it.

Regards,
Sprt

Date: 03/21/07, Wednesday (Day 66)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 188.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +18.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): -2.0lbs

Measurments (Left - Right):
Neck:.............................16.25" ................... +0.25"
Chest:............................42.5" .................... +1.0"
Arms:.............................16.25" - 16.25" ....... +0.75" -0.25"
Forarms:.........................13.25" - 13.25" ......... +0.25" + 0.25"
Wrist:.............................7.0" - 7.0" ............. +0.25" +0.25"
Hips/Waist:....................33.0" ...................... 0.0" (holding steady)
Upper Thigh:...................24.0" - 23.5" ...........+0.25" -0.5"
Lower Thigh:...................21.5" - 21.0" .......... +1.0" + 1.0"
Calves:..........................16.0" - 16.0" .......... -0.25" +0.0"

- Test E @ 750mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) @ 13.5mg 5x ED (2.7mg (60iu) 5x ED -- IM injections)

- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training this last week has been good when I find my way to the gym. I'm slacking though. I've kind of lost motivation and I haven't been sticking to my regularly planned workout schedule (2on/1off/2on/2off). It happens, & its probably a good thing; these extra days off allow me more time to rest and recover from previous beatings in weight room. I'll turn things around for sure ... I'm not worried about my current situation at all.

My girlfriend has decided she wants to start going tot he gym again, which is exciting for me. I look forward to getting her in there and helping her tone things up. Not that she needs it really ... She is 5'4 maybe 5'5 100lbs to 105lbs (from 95lbs before the birth of our son); a skinny little thing. Since having our son, however, she has some problem areas (naturally). I figure a few months in the gym as well as a boob job and she'll be back to her former self (but better). I'm just thankful she's not the type of girl who will follow me around the gym whining, crying, and complaining about sh*t; "that hurts, I'm tired, this is boring." I cannot stand girls like that. She's danced & played sports since she was a little squirt. She knows the meaning of hard physical work. I'm confident she'll get'rrr done!

Point of that babble ... I think we'll feed off each other's energy and motivate one another; which will inevitably improve the chance of my recovery from the slump I'm in. I workout by myself usually. Having someone there to push and encourage me, will be a nice change.

Diet:
Cold is gone! I squashed it with a barrage of vitamins and probiotics. Diet has improved (I'm eating again), and I'm feeling very well overall. After reading a post from another member regarding his slim fast habit, I performed a little experiment over the last 3 days. I went on a liquid diet to 1: help cleans myself out (I'm currently detoxing; using herbs, and a detox method which calls for fast, but instead opted for a liquid diet), 2: test this members theory that slim fast helped him lean out (he dropped "X" amount of weight, and BF%, ect - I don't recall numbers), and 3: I was genuinely curious to see how I would be effected by these advertised liquid slim fast diets. Now before you go jumping all over me about how much sugar slim fast has ect ect ... I didn't drink slim fast but instead an alternative brand by Kirkland that is low sugar high protein (found at Costco warehouses), and many of my drinks were protein shakes in either water or 1% Milk. Of course, as always, breakfast consisted of my famous (it is around my household anyway) breakfast shake; which can be found in greater detail in the link below ...

My Breakfast Protein Shake:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/45335-protien-shake-my.html.
For those that haven't checked this out already I'll ask you to click on this link now. I urge you to try this shake. On top of being full of vitamins and nutrients (as well as Omega's and poly/mono unsaturated fats), its a complete 32oz meal. It's absolutly delicious, and I've never heard anyone ever say anything different. Try it and let me know what you think.

Starbursts are still a very huge vise of mine. I LOVE THEM!!

Personal Note:
I really don't have anything new to report ... I'm kind of stagnant right now. I seem to be holding steady around 188lbs and 190lbs for the last week or so. As mentioned, I haven't been going to the gym as regularly planned; Motivation is a huge factor in this. I just haven't been feeling it lately. No worries though ... I'm positive things will normalize. I just have a lot on my plate right now & I'm not a very good juggler.

Measurements taken show some growth, but I did lose in a few measurements as well. I don't really know what to think about that. The numbers could be a product of a number of things (i.e., water weight, water loss, BF gain/loss, LBM gain/loss, ect). It's hard to say. Visually, I haven't seen any big differences the last few weeks; which should be expected, IMO, given my current stagnation.

I wondered into GNC the other night; this is not some where I normally shop, but I was waiting for my girlfriend to pick out shoes and decided to peak in while I waited. As usual, they didn't have anything special and everything was over priced (I wonder sometimes how they stay open). Anyway, to my surprise they a few bottles of Skulpt (a topical spot reducer -- one I have never tried) on sale for 9.99 (down from 39.99). So I picked up a few bottles. I've been using it now for about a week; not really long enough to gage effectiveness. I don't know if anyone reading has tried it, but its some odd stuff ... it appears to have a dye in it which stains your skin a bronzy dark brown. I'll use the Skulpt for another week or so, or until I'm out. After that I'll jump on TargeX from VIPSUPs (I'm excited about this stuff ... I haven't heard anything but positive remarks about this product).

I had planned to have pictures for this log, before, middle, and after, but I don't have any as of yet. I have taken some cheesy pictures with my cell phone, but they're worthless. It's probably best you guys don't view any pictures anyway ... I'm having a real bad problem with acne right now (despite all the sups and precautions I've taken). I'm almost too embarrassed to take my shirt off in public. I should start tanning or something; this always seems to help with breakouts.

That's it for now ... if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask,
Sprt

accutane buddy. give it a shot at 20-30mg ed i found it quite mild, all i had to do was carry some chapstick and use it here and there no problem.
great results so far buddy, the amount of drugs and supps you use always boggles my mind but im glad its working for ya!

im interested in how the topicals work out for you. YES did nothing for me.
you like to try things i would recommend mesotherapy. i got some "kits" from animal and they work but i cant stand how the swollen tissue looks after the shots. you being married and all though i would give it a try.

Date: 04/04/07, Wednesday (Day 80)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 190.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +20.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +2.0lbs

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk

- T3 @ 25mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED) Tapering off ...
- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Personal Note:
Where do I start ...
Man oh man, this has been a rough few weeks. School started back up, YAY! That's not the rough part though. As disappointed as I am in myself, it's important that I admit it ... I relapsed a week or so ago (pain killers) after quite a long run at sobriety. Some of you might have read a post or comment of mine explaining my past battle with pain meds. It's not something I'm proud of and I'm positive many of you can relate. Some might feel this news is better left unsaid, and that's understandable; part of me feels this way as well. That being said, however, I also feel it should be discussed, or at least noted, since it is obviously a negative aspect effecting my current cycle.

Although I have decided not to end my cycle, I have relaxed a bit and eased up a lot on my sup intake, diet, and training. Physically I'm fine. The relapse did not effect me physical being what so ever. The effects these pain meds have on me are purely mental; its the addictive aspect of the drugs that I have the hardest time with. After the relapse, when detoxing for instance, I was unable to stay focused or get motivated enough to perform the easiest of tasks. Simply not having the drugs left me clouded and unwilling to even get out of bed some days; I was seemingly crippled mentally. Long term drug use, as I was previously involved in (during my first battle), tends to make these drugs effect you a little different from they would rec users. It's a bit ridiculous sounding, I know, but to anyone who has never had a true addiction problem let me say "you are literally incapable of comprehending or understanding these concepts (or "side effects," if you will) of addiction." Not to belittle anyone, but I've tried many times to talk about my problems with people who have never delt first hand with opiate addiction and I hear the same things almost always ... "I don't understand -- just stop." I wish it was that easy. On the other hand, you sit down with a group of users and you will hear people answering each other sentences. It's a little odd, I agree, but one has to assume this is only normal. "Birds of a feather flock together" (or something like that); I'm sure you guys get what I'm saying.

So I relapsed, I detoxed, and I believe I'm back on track now. Let me just say, though, that if anyone knows someone suffering from any kind of addiction and its strong enough that its effecting their way of life, consider it your responsibility to offer this person(s) help. It sometimes takes outside intervention to make the addicted realize. Remember, however, that they will only change if they want to make the change for themselves. Don't expect them to change for anyone else ... it just wont happen. They have to be truly ready, and a lot of folks are but just don't know where to turn for help. Enough about all that ...

It's been a while since I've updated. I wish I had something else to report then my down fall. I don't really have anything to report since I've been out of the gym this last week & a half. I didn't drop any weight ... in fact, I gained 2lbs during this break (as I'll call it). I've dropped most of the sups I was taking -- most of the more over board sups like PGF2a for example. I never dropped the Test/Deca/Var though; like I said I didn't stop my cycle I just relaxed a bit.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions concerning anything I've talked about in this update, please feel free contact me or throw a post out there. Good luck to anyone reading who might also be suffering from drug addiction. PM me if necessary ... I'd happy to try and offer any help or assistance I possibly could.

My Heart & Prayers,
Sprt

good luck buddy and keep working hard. I never understood drug addiction until i started using cocaine on a regular basis. after a couple monthes clean i just started craving it for some reason...ill probobly party with it soon and take another few monthes clean.
were all human and we all fail sometimes. as long as you keep striving and working towards your goals youre good i think.

youre getting close to 2bills buddy, have a pizza and celebrate!

Warmachine said:
good luck buddy and keep working hard. I never understood drug addiction until i started using cocaine on a regular basis. after a couple monthes clean i just started craving it for some reason...ill probobly party with it soon and take another few monthes clean.
were all human and we all fail sometimes. as long as you keep striving and working towards your goals youre good i think.

youre getting close to 2bills buddy, have a pizza and celebrate!
Mmmmm pizzaaaaa!! I love pizza man ... I eat to much of it as it is. Luckily for me this T3 has really helped to keep me trim this cycle. I've never run T3 on cycle before ... I've really enjoyed it this round. If I decide to run another cycle in the future you can bet T3 will be in there.

Your right though ... we all F'k up sometimes. That's not what is important. What's important is that we realize our mistakes and learn from them. I'm sure many people can relate in one way or another. Addictions don't have to be just drug related either, they could be anything really (both soft and hard addictions). Addiction, I hate that word, its a funny critter though.

I'm not proud of what has happened, but I'm not sorry it happened either. It made me realize a lot of things; mainly, what's important. I'm not looking for any sympathy from folks ... I did what I did, knowingly. I've dealt and am stilling dealing with my consequences.

Initially, I was unsure if I should even talk about my past addictions in this log. The relapse, however, has definitely effected the out come of my cycle; which is why I decided to share such details. I've tried very hard to stay true and keep a log without lies and exaggerated story lines. Leaving my relapse out of the log then, and filling the last few weeks with false information would have been exactly what I've been trying NOT to do.

Also, I know there are a lot of people dealing with similar situations. Pain meds and BBing almost go hand in hand; its no secret. Most people will not be willing to discuss such issues in public, but there might be others out there looking for advice or a venue in which to express there feelings about themselves or someone they know suffering. I know talking with other former users has definitely helped me in recovery. So I put it out there ... if anyone is interested in talking don't hesitate to get a hold of me. I'd be more than happy to listen to what you have to say and share my thoughts.

The cycle goes on now ... I'm 190lbs (I still remember the first time I hit 190lbs, lol), and feeling very optimistic. 2huny is not really a goal of mine, but I'm not going to complain if I get there. I'm definitely going to take this second chance and run right through it. 190lbs is a good size for me. I need to focus on leaning out, however. My lower abs are really coming in, but I still have some decent size love handles. I can't seem to shake them, lol. I'll get there though ... I still have 2 bottles of PGF2a, 2 bottles of TargeX, and another DNP cycle planned. I'm not interested in single digit BF%, but instead something more realistic and maintainable; 10-12% is ideal, IMO. I'd like to add 5 more pounds and lean out to 190lbs. That would be great and a perfect end to this cycle. I don't imagine this will be hard since I have planned to run IGF 1 month on/off for the next year.

Here we go ...
Sprt

War: Thanks for posting ...

Back