Staff Additions

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
We have added three new members to the staff here at Steroidology.

Please join me in welcoming, and in no paticular order....well ok....how about alphabetical

grafixLSUalum
MilkDaScow
mranak

Congrats and Welcome to all three of you.

Bump for Mranak! very good choice!

i do not know others yet, but, great!

I am only new here but.... congrats to all I am sure you earned it.

Thanks for the offer Milk, can I borrow $50 then ;O)

Well done, and love the new avatar, much better looking then the last one

Yay for mranak and MilkDaScow...I know that both you guys have been around here for a while. Congrats

hopefully I can be of some help to you guys... let me know if I can do anything for you

I can use A hand painting my house Milk...

But if you can't do it no worries...Non the less grate news happy to hear it guys....
I haven't had the opportunity to pm much with Mranak or grafix but Mranak you have all ways had solid things to say and Milk you are no doubt a solid guy I think it was a perfect choice adding you guys to the lineup....Good luck.....Mike...And Milk were the F... did you get that pic of my sister....You bastard......Lol

Last edited:
I appreciate the welcome.

Many of you probably hardly know who I am. While I've got thousands of posts in the serious forums on this board, I haven't been nearly as active as I used to be. Obviously, I'm gong to ramp back up.

I hope to maybe do a little more than simply try my best to answer the questions that come up. I guess time will tell.

Anyway, I appreciate the welcome. Looking forward to helping out.

Don't forget the training and diet forums. Even if you don't have any questions, it is great for everyone to share their routine, where they're at, etc.

Back