Started my first blast since trt

Quick update for those interested in the recovery rate increase with the use of deca and gh for cartilage tears... The protocol has been working flawlessly..

The average healing time for costal cartilage tears is over 3 months

Injury occurred 5/18... Yesterday I stepped back on mats for the first time.. Im happy to report that I was able to train and spar at 100 percent.. Rib only gave me minor discomfort

I have been running 200mg test c, 250mg deca a week and 4iu gh a day

My diet was set up to be rich in foods that promote cartilage, promote a more alkaline ph balance, and I took ostiobiflex twice a day...

The plan worked flawlessly... Though I think it will be a fee more weeks before my rib doesn't bother me at all, I'm counting my blessings

Quick update for those interested in the recovery rate increase with the use of deca and gh for cartilage tears... The protocol has been working flawlessly..

The average healing time for costal cartilage tears is over 3 months

Injury occurred 5/18... Yesterday I stepped back on mats for the first time.. Im happy to report that I was able to train and spar at 100 percent.. Rib only gave me minor discomfort

I have been running 200mg test c, 250mg deca a week and 4iu gh a day

My diet was set up to be rich in foods that promote cartilage, promote a more alkaline ph balance, and I took ostiobiflex twice a day...

The plan worked flawlessly... Though I think it will be a fee more weeks before my rib doesn't bother me at all, I'm counting my blessings

That's awesome man! Just don't push it, I know how it feels to get back in the saddle and want to go full steam ahead.

Well I know the feeling bro, off work now, slipped on a piece of wood breaking down furniture at work, totally tore my lcl and now waiting for a mri on thurs to see how bad I tore the tendon
Sucks shit but still hitting the gym minus now no leg work what so ever

Back