Started my first blast since trt

ok.. ill give this a check in today..

got through chest, shoulders, and arms this week since my back gave out a few days ago (yes i did go in and do shoulders and arms while my back was hurting.. took it easy)

did 2 1/2 hours of competition training in bjj today..

took my second 250mg injection test e along with .5mg adex and 150iu hcg today also..

libido is up... feel good.. the PSL var is doing a fine job from what i can tell.. got this nice burning feeling all day long from it..

i know most people dont, but i fucking love var.. love the way it makes me feels

ok.. heres an update for you guys..

alot going on ..

monday, chest plus 4 hours of bjj
tuesday back plus 3 hours of bjj
wed shoulders plus 4 hours of bjj
today, legs and arms plus 2 hours of bjj

tomorrow rest, since i have a competition on saturday.

my body is shot.. getting out of bed was not easy this morning..

only on my fourth test injection (today)... so i know recovery will start to speed up.. for now im trying to push through it

im at 2500 calories and have gained 7lbs since starting.. i aromatise easily..

currently at .5mg eod of adex.. might have to take it to ed.. will wait two more weeks and get bloods to make sure

i am also noticeably leaner.. gotta love carb cycling

Last edited:
This will be good I can tell..... As big as you are naturally you know I am all about those mild vs wild cycle s and with ur discipline I too look forward to some photo s....

Good luck at the tournament !

Following - not sure how I missed this so far! What does the B in BJJ stand for?

And your philosophy of conservative cycles has become mine. Get the most gains you can from it, you can always add on other items later if needed...why start complicated?

im actually not trying to gain weight here.. more of a recomp with strength in mind..

at 2500 calories i know the weight gain is mostly water weight.. esp with my activity level..

knowing my own body i'd have to go to about 4300 calories to make significant gains...

but im already sitting at 240.. so im not looking for that right now.. want to be light on my feet for competition

Question 3j, so your goals are obviously to lean out on this current blast only eating at 2500 cals a day?

Question 3j, so your goals are obviously to lean out on this current blast only eating at 2500 cals a day?

i wont be staying at 2500... but yes its to keep my strength up while leaning out a bit more

took second in my division yesterday.. i had my calf cramp on me half way through the final fight and lost.. had 6 fights total

poor nutrition timing on my part but only because the whole tournament was running 2 1/2 hours behind.. if it was on time like it should have been my nutrition would have been on point..

anyways.. back to the workouts and hard training tomorrow!

Ok guys.. Quick, but unfortunate update. I injured myself training bjj yesterday.. Got the dreaded twisted rib injury. In other words pressure was put on my floating ribs and they overlapped each other tearing the muscle and cartilage in between the ribs.. I had heard about the injury but never experienced it till yesterday.. Very painful. I couldn't breath when it happend and anything that causes my rib to Flex hurts pretty bad.. Im Going to give it a few days rest to see where I am at but if it doesn't improve I'll have to cut the cycle short.. Maybe go back to a trt dosage with low dosage deca and keep the var to help recovery

Update on my condition for those who care.. All activity has been stopped.. The rib injury is worse than expected.. Set up a diet to promote cartilage synthesis and started 250mg deca a week (thanks psl) and putting an order in for gh to promote quick recovery.. For those of you who don't know, a cartilage injury in the ribs can take 3 to 6 months to heal.. So im doing every thing I can to Promote a faster recovery

I had my sternum cut in half for OHS and doc cleared me to do whatever I wanted in 3 months. I'm thinking you'll be good to go in just a couple. Take it easy though and give it time

its a sad day at the 3j household...

at least i get to wine like a baby about my pain and order my wife around all day to take care of me..

there is an upside to everything :D

its a sad day at the 3j household...

at least i get to wine like a baby about my pain and order my wife around all day to take care of me..

there is an upside to everything :D

Man that sucks, with a rib injury everything you do is painful, I feel for you....3j, as far as using HGH to speed recovery what dose are you gonna do?

If a big ass 240lb Armenian ever spills a drink on me in LA I need to remind myself to under all circumstances keep the fight on my feet or else I'll get twisted up like a pretzel and likely be unable to unzip my pants to take a tinkle. 3J I rolled with a 5'3 bjj brown belt yesterday that tore my 6'3 ass out the frame

Back