Started my first blast since trt

3J

Super Moderator
So I took over a year to get comfortable on trt before deciding to do a blast... I have now started my blast and have kept it simple..

All gear is psl

500mg test e weekly (12 weeks)
60mg var daily (8 weeks)
50mg proviron daily
1/2mg adex (rui) eod
125iu hcg twice weekly

This will be more of a recomp cycle since I am using it to prep for the Jiu jitsu tournament season right now. Will carb cycle 3k calories for the time being.. Likely will have to take it up to 3500

After the tournament season I will go back into a bulk phase using deca, dbol, and tren (will not be running tren & deca at the same time)

Wanna thank psl again for coming through

Only two days on the var and I'm already starting to feel it

But it's been a rough start.. Tweaked my back and knee in bjj yesterday... Damn heel hooks lol

Last edited:
Congrats 3J! Looking forward to hearing how this goes. I remember a month or so ago, you were getting prepared for this. The VAR doesn't take long to kick in and for me it also provided me with some sweaty heated nights, but the stuff works well alongside the right compounds. That is almost the same cycle I did after my first full year of TRT. You should see some nice strength gains and minimal sides on that blast. Keep us posted

Oh shit, it just got real in here! Looks like a nice conservative cycle 3J, looking forward to those results! :)

believe it or not im a fan of conservative cycles... there is no need to go crazy.. keep your diet and training in check and let the gear boost your results

I think everyone wants to watch a 3J log! Some good gear and good nutrition should make this one hell of a cycle for you. Enjoy :)

I think everyone wants to watch a 3J log! Some good gear and good nutrition should make this one hell of a cycle for you. Enjoy :)

with how busy i am between training and my clients i think you'd get 3 check ins from me the whole cycle lol

Good stuff 3J, keep us posted on your results.

i will!!! and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR AVI!!!

day 3 on the var.. my body feels like its on fire!!!

running 30/30 right now but since i lift in the morning im considering 40/20

i was on about 160mg a week trt before i started the 250 twice a week.. second injection tomorrow..

i will wait 4 more weeks and do bloodwork to confirm psl's testosterone is good to go..

i know their var is.. catching a pump sitting on my ass right now lol

So I took over a year to get comfortable on trt before deciding to do a blast... I have now started my blast and have kept it simple..

All gear is psl

500mg test e weekly (12 weeks)
60mg var daily (8 weeks)
50mg proviron daily
1/2mg adex (rui) eod
125iu hcg twice weekly

This will be more of a recomp cycle since I am using it to prep for the Jiu jitsu tournament season right now. Will carb cycle 3k calories for the time being.. Likely will have to take it up to 3500

After the tournament season I will go back into a bulk phase using deca, dbol, and tren (will not be running tren & deca at the same time)

Wanna thank psl again for coming through

Only two days on the var and I'm already starting to feel it

But it's been a rough start.. Tweaked my back and knee in bjj yesterday... Damn heel hooks lol

Satisfaction guaranteed my Friend !

Smooth write up.

Man, she must have given a mighty fine BJ!!! ;)

Looking forward to following this log buddy - smash it!

lmao... great editing skills.. i should have known with your fancy ass excel sheets you make of the diets i give you

Why would I get banned. Does anyone got those BJ pics for me?

bringing your own matters into another thread is called thread hijacking.. and its frowned upon..

if you want to create a log.. start your own thread.. thats all the guys are saying

and yes, i am a mod, i do have mod powers.. i can ban you.. without reason

not to say that i would though :)

enjoy ology

Back