Starting Biogen Blend 500

GunLawsSuck

IBEW 441
Its taken me a bit longer than i thought to recover from surgery, but i think im ready now. Ill be starting tonight with 3ml weekly of Bio blend 500. per ml it contains
Test E - 100mg
Test C - 100mg
Eq - 200mg
Tren E - 100mg
So the total is 600 test 600 eq and 300 tren a week. Ill be bumping my hgh up to 4 iu a day. from my usual 2. Got enough of this cocktail to last me 15 wks if all goes well. Already have my post cycle therapy (pct) together of Nolva and Hcg....Arimidex i usually take .25 eod as ive been prone to itchy nips. Im looking forward to keeping anyone interested updated.

First day...nothing of course. No burn or pain at pin. Ass is a little sore, normal for me. Just feels like a bruise. Usually only lasts a day or two...a good remedy is massaging the spot immediately after for at least five minutes and then poppin 4 Advil. I forgot the Advil this time.

Week 2 Biogen blend 500 3cc/wk

On second pin. Not sure if it was just the bad week I was already having, but i seemed to be a bit more irritable than normal. Another noted effect is my balls seem to already be shrinking, kinda surprised about this. Im sure its the large amount of tren, but shit after one week and i can tell...im gonna have raisins.
Thats it for now, be back next week. Hit me up for any more specific info.

hows it going bro? ive never heard anything good about biogen, only bad
if i were you id have extra gear to switch to if you dont notice yr stuff kicking in by wk 5
good luck

dude biogen is g2g. im up 10 lbs in 17 days just oin prop. get ur diet on check bro and stop complaiing...

week 3 Biogen blend 500 3cc week

3rd pin yesterday and again no pain. This seems to be consistent with others I know who use this gear. So far so good. This is the fastest ive noticed results with any gear as im already feeling a bit stronger and putting on size. Not sure if this is do to muscle memory and being off lifting for over 6 weeks though. Only starting week 3 and im up 6 lbs. Very noticeable added aggression is present. Being conscious of it helps keep it in check...i can really tell im quick to flare up. Already got the test boner about 3/4 of the day...horny 24 hours out of the day now instead of the normal 21 hours. My appetite has increased and if i go too long without eating or snacking my stomach starts aching with major hunger pains. This part is a bitch cause i work long ass days and sometimes we cant break to eat so i have to gorge on food the few hours leading up to work then gorge again after cuz im starving. Going to do some shopping this weekend so i can throw snacks and bars in my tool bag to grab n go while at work. Alright thats it for this week, unless theres any more questions.

Biogen Blend 500 3ml p/w

Middle of 3rd week... been having weird vivid dreams and have been waking up soaking wet in sweat in the middle of the night. Trouble sleeping, been taking Benadryl at night to help. Can tell strength is kicking in and more drive to push it during work outs. Appetite is great and stomach starts aching if i dont eat every 2 hours. Up 7 lbs so far, but again.. that is after loosing about 15 lbs after surgery and recovery. Hopefully in the next few weeks ill start driving more weight and adding to the scale. Sorry if im not the best blogger, any tips and/or questions are welcome.

week 4 Biogen Blend 500 3cc per week

So far so good. Stuff is kicking in now and wife told me she can tell a big difference in my figure. As far as past experience with Test, this is about when it really starts kicking in for me, so hopefully it really starts to shine. The night sweats have stopped but still having nutty dreams, this may be due to the hgh though.

week 5 Biogen blend 500 3cc per week

Starting week five pin today. Strength really showed up this week and in the last week and a half ive put up another 7 lbs, pretty stoked about that. Though i hadnt shit yet when i weighed myself, but im still counting it. So far switching cheeks is working out for me, im thinking of splitting it into two pins a week since im having no pain at pin sites at all. Im still having noticeable added aggression that, knock on wood, I have been able to keep in check. Also, I have solved the trouble sleeping with Benadryl or Nyquil before bed. >>And Vicious, I have heard the same about their blends but i wanted to see for myself since i really liked the sounds of this one, and so far i am pleased. Alot of their blends dont even make sense to me as a cycle, but this one and i think their blend 600 with the deca in it seemed good. Saves me the hassle of making my own cocktail and getting it all in one pin per week appealed to me as well. For me Ive typically really started seeing big physical changes in the week 6 and 7 range, so im really looking forward to this. Alright, I think thats it for now, unless any questions arise.

week 7 biogen blend 500 3cc per week

Sorry for the no week 6 fellas, been busy as shit. Pleased to note that i am up to a total of 24lbs so far...yes 24 lbs. Never been this big before so im getting shit from everyone. Im 10 lbs past where i was before my surgery. I have been putting forth quite the effort to get this though...including..wait for it.....drinking tuna shakes. Been throwing chicken breast, cans of tuna, turkey lunch meat, ground beef or turkey....you name it i throw it in the blender and add water. Im getting 70 grams of food protein in a 30 second gulp. My old lady about gags watching me, and shit you have to see the guys at work when i pull out a plastic bottle of this from my cooler. No time to eat at work, so drink and go. Dont even try to clean out the bottles, just trash them...wide mouth bottles like vitamin waters help for chugging. Im about 10 lbs shy of my goal so im hopin to push through. Im not sure if its from the cocktail or not, but my body is aching like a mother father....crazy joint pain, back pain, knee pain, shoulders, and my damn elbows are on fire. I feel like im a 60 yr old man. Never been through as much chronic pain as this. Had a problem with the vics before so i dont take any pain meds except for an occasional advil for inflamation, but even that i used to overkill so im skeptical. Maybe some others have had this extra body pain with any of this same cocktail, would be helpful to know. I stopped the Arimidex a few weeks back and am starting to get the itchy and sore nips so ill be starting that back up again. Not sure if anybody is even reading this anymore...drop a line if i should continue this thread or not. No other sides beside the former ones ive posted to discuss

looking good man. Im impressed with 24lbs in 7 weeks. Joint pain you might want to take a look at fish oil. That helped me a bit. But then again it will only help to a certain extent. Its hard to notice it working on me, since I stand at work for like 10-12 hours straight.

But I have now stacked up on Aleeve liquid gels. or however there spelt. Makes things more bearable

damn bro... hmm maybe no i will go with them.... was thinking express instead b/c they dont have all the bad reveiws...idk...

please continue.

think the arimdex is causing the pain? idk never used. i have only used letro and i know that f's me up if i take it ED. i take .25 mgs. if ed my joints r f'd and my libido isf'd. if i go eod joints are fine but still no libido. if i go eo3d with letro at .25 mg joints are fine libido is fine just no gyno. idk maybe u wanna try the arm at eod or something like that too see if it helps. i know the letro is some strong shit everywhere i read sugguested 2.5 mgs, crazy.

keep us posted very interested in bio's products. if u posted pics i bet you would get more followered and random people chiming in.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I dont think its the arimidex, ive taken this before and had no probs. Ive also been off of it for the past few weeks. Suicide..im in the same situation at work, 10-12 hours either standing, kneeling or up and down a ladder all day. I take fish and flax oil but ill try to bump that up. The Aleve sounds like a good choice too, im reading it lasts longer than Advil. Ill have to check if I even have a before photo to post, but Im sure your right Funky.

week 8 Biogen Blend 500 3cc per week

Not much to add this week. No extra weight gain, actually lost about 2 lbs, but it varies up and down a few pounds normally. Strength is feeling great.

week 9 biogen blend 500 3cc per week

Got my two pounds back plus 1. My diet hasnt been as good so i think this is hindering my weight gains in the last few weeks. Been crazy busy and its hard to eat as much as i need to. Strength is still awesome, but i have started to get a bit of acne on my back and arms. Not bad just some random ones that are more like hard red spots, fuckers hurt though. My wife says im getting too big, which i think is great. Not sure how potent the gear is, but at 3cc it is doing its job for me. Was out of town this weekend so i brought my perfect push-ups and repped out a little over 250 each day. The pump is so crazy all over now i would have to stop sometimes,not because i was tired but because my triceps or back would start to pump so bad id have to rest a few seconds. As for the body ache and joint pain I had talked of previously, my friend brought up a good point. He thinks that its most likely my body not being used to this extra weight. Im thinking that this sounds as logical as any other answer i could come up with. Alright, thats it for this week. Hit me up if any other questions come to mind.

Back