Starting fifth week

Brock Landers

hey all
just wanted to share my experiences thusfar entering week 5 of my second cycle. i'm running 500 mg/test 1-10, 400 mg deca 1-10 and 35mg dbol(naps) 1-6. For some reason, I am feeling very lethargic and tired...this is not my first time using dbol either, I used it my first cycle @ 25mg/day (russians) and I dont remember feeling this unmotivated. Perhaps it came with the upped dosage, anyhow I am actually looking forward to ending my dbol b/c of this. The strength gains have been good, however the size gains just aren't that spectacular at all. After my first two weeks I gained 8 pounds, and after weighing in today I have only gained another 2 since then. I'm taking 3 protein shakes a day along with 3 meals. Average daily intake is about 300-350 grams protein and anywhere from 4,500-5,000 calories. The test should hopefully be kicking in soon, along with the deca. Hopefully my size gains will begin to pick up a bit...well, just wanted to share my results so far:)
Brock

no its not 10 pounds of solid muscle, which I hardly expect after 4 weeks of dbol. I'm definitely holding a little bit of water right now. I started at 196, after I weighed in today I was between 205-206

Brock Landers said:
no its not 10 pounds of solid muscle, which I hardly expect after 4 weeks of dbol. I'm definitely holding a little bit of water right now. I started at 196, after I weighed in today I was between 205-206

Yeah that's OK.....but now the Test & Deca's about ready to take over :D , have you thought about extending it to 12 weeks ??......tempting, eh ?

StoneColdNTO said:
Yeah that's OK.....but now the Test & Deca's about ready to take over :D , have you thought about extending it to 12 weeks ??......tempting, eh ?

I have toyed with that idea actually SC!......hmmmmm:D

Last edited:
fatchops said:
Wait until that test/deca fully kick in oh yeah!!!:D . Good luck bro

I can't wait. Im a little dissapointed about the results with the dbol, so i'm real anxious for the test/deca to kick in...thanks for your comments/suggestions bros :)

Back