Starting my 3rd cycle soon. Want to include an Oral. Any recommendations

browell05

I will be starting my 3rd cycle in the next 4 - 5 weeks an would like to include a oral like Anadrol or Dbol. I'll be running the following.

Injectables

Wks 1-12 EP Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mg wk
Wks 1-12 EP DECA 250 at 500mg wk
Wks 1-5 EP Boldenone at 500mg wk in hopes of increasing appetite
Wks 7-12 EP Masteron at 400mg wk

Orals in question.
i will run 1 oral for wks 1-4

Anadrol at 50mg day
Dbol at 30mg to 50mg day

PCT

Clomid
HCG

I am unsure at what strength i will run dbol at during wks 1-4 due to its liver toxicity so any input on the orals in question would be greatly appreciated including input on chosen injectables. Also what liver support is the best with running orals that have higher liver toxicity?
Any and all info, help, and knowledge that can be given will be taking into consideration and used.

that's an intense second cycle.... id cut out a lot of those components... rus Sustanon (sust) longer than deca... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle not pct... what ester is the boldenone and what are your goals and stats?

that's an intense second cycle.... id cut out a lot of those components... rus Sustanon (sust) longer than deca... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle not pct... what ester is the boldenone and what are your goals and stats?

Seconded. Unless you're 5'9 and 240lbs, you could easily get away with just the test and deca imo. If you absolutely NEED an oral kick start, I prefer anadrol over dbol, but there is something to be said for tbol. Less bloat/E2, and still gives a nice jump to a cycle. Hopefully you have an AI/DA/PCT set up as well. I recommend NAC and Liv.52 for liver supplementation. Both of which can be found at your favorite online supplement store or amazon.

My .02c :)

Stats are 6'1 185lbs. I ran my fist cycle of 10 weeks back in Aug of 2011 and was 142. EP Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mg wk and EP Deca 250 at 500mg wk and gained 34lbs. My second cycle consisted of the same as my first but I threw in Boldenone at 500mg wk for the last 6 wks. Now for my third cycle im wanting to add in an oral as I've mentioned and hald way through the cycle switch out the Boldenone for Masteron.

And I will be running my usual post cycle therapy (pct) as I mentioned in the first post along with a liver sup. I've read many good things on Ology about the NAC and Liv.52 so those two may be the ones I chose for the liver supps. For an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on cycle I havnt got one planned because I didn't have any problems in the first two cycle to need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But now that im wanting to run a strong oral along with the other injectables do you think it would be necessary to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) sense I haven't had problems and needed one on my past two cycle? I guess it couldn't hurt to have it on had just incase problems arise though right?

Running eq for just 6 weeks to increase appetite is fucking retarded! More gear isnt always better especially your 1st few cycles no way you need that much like halfwit said all you need is test and deca. Oh and yes you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just because you didnt notice any estro sides it doesnt mean they werent there and its better to br proactive then reactive thats like getting a girl pregnant and then starting to wear a condom

Stats are 6'1 185lbs. I ran my fist cycle of 10 weeks back in Aug of 2011 and was 142. EP Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mg wk and EP Deca 250 at 500mg wk and gained 34lbs. My second cycle consisted of the same as my first but I threw in Boldenone at 500mg wk for the last 6 wks. Now for my third cycle im wanting to add in an oral as I've mentioned and hald way through the cycle switch out the Boldenone for Masteron.

And I will be running my usual post cycle therapy (pct) as I mentioned in the first post along with a liver sup. I've read many good things on Ology about the NAC and Liv.52 so those two may be the ones I chose for the liver supps. For an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on cycle I havnt got one planned because I didn't have any problems in the first two cycle to need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But now that im wanting to run a strong oral along with the other injectables do you think it would be necessary to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) sense I haven't had problems and needed one on my past two cycle? I guess it couldn't hurt to have it on had just incase problems arise though right?

Yeah, you definitely don't need that much gear given your stats (no disrespect intended). I'm betting at least half that 34lbs was water weight that you lost once your body returned to it's natural state. You NEED an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) every time you run a cycle as you cannot "feel" all the symptoms of elevated estrogen. I like how bigkit put it being like getting a girl pregnant then starting to wear a condom. If you're certain you don't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), please get a blood test at the 6 week mark into your cycle as I'm dying to see what these guys that claim to never need one have for an E2 while on cycle.

If you do decide to heed our warnings, I'd start off with (adex) at .25mg EOD and move up to .5mg EOD if you notice itching nipples/pain in the nipples or excessive bloat. Aromasin would be 25mg ED and can be bumped up to 50mg ED if you notice the symptoms above. Be safe man, treat your body with respect and it'll pay in dividends.

My .02c :)

Running eq for just 6 weeks to increase appetite is fucking retarded! More gear isnt always better especially your 1st few cycles no way you need that much like halfwit said all you need is test and deca. Oh and yes you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just because you didnt notice any estro sides it doesnt mean they werent there and its better to br proactive then reactive thats like getting a girl pregnant and then starting to wear a condom

I wasn't running BOLD just for increased appetite alone. That's just one of reasons I was gonna run it for the first 6. Some other reasons I am wanting to incorporate it into my cycle be it at the beginning or the end is that it produces dry lean mass and it also increases protein synthesis.

I think bold at 500mg is worthless. Most guys I no oever here in Australia wont touch it at less than 800mg per week. Most run 1000-1200mg per week and say that's where it really shines.

Also needs to be run ive heard for 14-20weeks plus.

lol you would be lucky to even have bold kicking in at week 6 mate.

Assuming I run the Boldenone would it be any more efficient to run the Masteron first so and drop the deca after week seven when I switch to the Bold from the Mast so that im not running two higher androgenic compounds at the same time? So my cycle would look something like this.

Wks 1-12 Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mg wk
Wks 1-7 Deca 250 at 500mg wk dropping the deca to lesson the amount of androgenic compounds ran at 1x
Wks 1-7 Masteron at 100mg ever 2nd day to keep gains lean
Wks 8-12 Boldenone at 500mg wk
Wks 1-4 Anadrol or D-bol "running this for strength gains mainly"

and of course the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), liver supps, and post cycle therapy (pct) goes without saying.

What is ones take on running my cycle in this format versus the one in my first post?

I think bold at 500mg is worthless. Most guys I no oever here in Australia wont touch it at less than 800mg per week. Most run 1000-1200mg per week and say that's where it really shines.

Also needs to be run ive heard for 14-20weeks plus.

lol you would be lucky to even have bold kicking in at week 6 mate.

I'm not looking for staggering gains out of the bold. i'll be running it mainly to keep my gains from the Sustanon (sust) and deca dry and lean looking. but I am taking your words into consideration bro. Just trying to get ones opinion to help me decide on a more advance cycle that my last ones and to gain more strength than in those past cycles.

I'm not looking for staggering gains out of the bold. i'll be running it mainly to keep my gains from the Sustanon (sust) and deca dry and lean looking. but I am taking your words into consideration bro. Just trying to get ones opinion to help me decide on a more advance cycle that my last ones and to gain more strength than in those past cycles.

Anyone correct me If im wrong but isn't that due to controlling E2 with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and diet/ water intake/bodyfat? Say for example if your 20percent bodyfat EQ will not keep you lean and dry. Just as an example. Anyway I think either just run test again for your next cycle at 500mg per week or at 750mg. Then if your not happy with the results re adjust diet and or add in another compound. Or if your really set on running this just run test at 500mg. deca at 400-500mg. Run test 2 weeks longer than the deca and your G2G. no need for mast and eq and orals etc.
KISS. Keep it simple mate. You wont notice really anything from bold at 500mg, not even as you word it, to keep your gains. Its loved here in Australia for some reason but people report nothing out of it under 800mg per week. NOTHING.

just read this is your third cycle. Well perhaps go with test deca and dbol. Leave the eq and mast out.

or test/deca/eq

But id run it like this personally

250 test.
600 deca.
800eq.

but in your case 500 test 500 deca and 800mg eq.

If I drop back on the gear and remove either the Bold or Mast and only run one of them for the last 6 weeks to get the lean look "keeping in mind im already lean but want to stay lean at the end of my cycle and not be all water weight I see. Which one would yall remove and what would your/yalls cycle look like using Sustanon (sust), DECA, choosing between anadrol or d-bol for the first for weeks for kickstart and strength gains and choosing from MAST or BOLD to run in the last 6 weeks?

just read this is your third cycle. Well perhaps go with test deca and dbol. Leave the eq and mast out.

or test/deca/eq

But id run it like this personally

250 test.
600 deca.
800eq.

but in your case 500 test 500 deca and 800mg eq.

So then you would choose to leave out a kickstart or if you did run a kickstart you would drop the Bold and Mast all together your saying? Is that because you just prefer not to have a kickstart or what is your reason for no kickstart. Just looking for more insight.

Anyone correct me If im wrong but isn't that due to controlling E2 with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and diet/ water intake/bodyfat? Say for example if your 20percent bodyfat EQ will not keep you lean and dry. Just as an example. Anyway I think either just run test again for your next cycle at 500mg per week or at 750mg. Then if your not happy with the results re adjust diet and or add in another compound. Or if your really set on running this just run test at 500mg. deca at 400-500mg. Run test 2 weeks longer than the deca and your G2G. no need for mast and eq and orals etc.
KISS. Keep it simple mate. You wont notice really anything from bold at 500mg, not even as you word it, to keep your gains. Its loved here in Australia for some reason but people report nothing out of it under 800mg per week. NOTHING.

ok Bro thanks for the input. See ya around.

So then you would choose to leave out a kickstart or if you did run a kickstart you would drop the Bold and Mast all together your saying? Is that because you just prefer not to have a kickstart or what is your reason for no kickstart. Just looking for more insight.

Perhaps frontload your gear mate. But at the end of the day im a firm believer that your going to get similar results weather a kickstart is used or not. I may be wrong but just my opinion.

Id just go deca/test/eq but up to you mate. No need for 5 or so compoundslol.

Drop both eq and mast bro. I know you keep saying ypu want tp stay lean but if your already lean and run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like your supposed to then water wont be much of an issue. The solutipn isnt to always add another compound diet id key

If you want to kickstart an oral look into tbol it wontbloat you like dbol but its still strong as shit and is a great kick

like alot of the other guys said test and deca... i LOVE dbol. if its your first run 25mgs taken with the meal before you work out will be perfect

Back