starting to dry out a bit now....

needsize

Community Veteran
just this week it seems like some of the water is starting to drop out, pretty much everywhere is fairly dry but the back, but that is getting dryer every day. Just took some progress pics this morning, so I thought I would throw a few up. I took a ton of them looking for the right lighting, inside, outside, etc, still cant find the right light though

dayum...nice f*ing work amigo. May I ask what your doing (taking) to assist in drying up?

heres a couple more(I took tons as I dont have a trainer to tell me where I am at...)...I look dryer in the mirrors here, but the right lighting escapes me for some reason.
I dont start water manipulation till next week

Yeah man you can really see the difference on the back and hams. Your abs are so deep on the third pic it looks like you could clench a pencil between each one :laugh3:

Awesome. Abs and hams are insane, everything else is certainly up to par. Lighting is always very difficult and usually best left to photographers.

needsize said:
heres a couple more(I took tons as I dont have a trainer to tell me where I am at...)...I look dryer in the mirrors here, but the right lighting escapes me for some reason.
I dont start water manipulation till next week
Water manipulation?

Look good overall, good dieting, very cut. The back doesnt show as much detail as everything else, at least from what I can see in the pictures.

The shot in front the fire place, you look amazing... right on!! Big difference in the back shots from last time, dialing in nicely. Only question I have is, at 1.5 weeks out what are you doing about skin tone/tan?? Looking pretty pale this close to comp. Just curious what your plan is.. if any.

god damn, looking great

them pink dumbells really work good huh

Lookin much better, nice progress, I just hope everything works to our advantage and we get to hang out at the end of the show in our hammocks together. LOL! MMMMMMM Big Mac's ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL!

Well Done!

Hams and abs are the most pronounced. However, quads and delts looked very striated also.

It seem as if though your calfs are your only lagging body part, not bad.... just lagging a bit. You think?

JuicEvrything said:
Lookin much better, nice progress, I just hope everything works to our advantage and we get to hang out at the end of the show in our hammocks together. LOL! MMMMMMM Big Mac's ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL!

lol, thanks, I just want some personal time with a jar of peanut butter....
hope the show doesnt go too late, dont want to be too tired to eat afterwards...

i mean i'm a lil bigger then u needsize but you look decent...lol jk, you look insane and yur def a bit more dry then last time out i think...i don't think you have any lagging parts and once the back sheds a bit more water it will look insane. Your calves are a bit smaller then your thighs but there ripped so that is all that counts. good luck at the show

thanks guys, I just took newer pics on tues, and am drying up like mad now....gonna be sliced and diced....

Back